Close

Hybrid View

Default Crash's Log

Let me start by saying hello to all my name is Pete.I've been searching various posts on these forums for days and it has taught me very
    much.I'd like to say I'm decent looking and have no problem catching the womans eye.I currently have C7 and Soe.I have tried them both around local bars and clubs around Boston and I can't say that I have seen any difference then I would without wearing them.Maybe I can't pick up on these hits.I usually use 1 spray of chikara by itself mixed with soe in different areas.I haven't seen any magic so far so my question is should I be using something like NPA?What's the best recommendation for the younger crowd here at love scent?
    Last edited by Crash; 02-29-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Pete

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Let me

start by saying hello to all my name is Pete.I've been searching various posts on these forums for days and it has

taught me very much.Now I'm 21 and I'd like to say I'm decent looking and have no problem catching the womans

eye.I currently have C7 un-cented and Soe.I have tried them both around local bars and clubs in Boston and I can't

say that I have seen any difference then I would without wearing them.Maybe I'm dumb and can't pickup on these

hits.I usually use 2 sprays of chikara by itself and 2 sprays with soe.I have also sprayed both on myself 1 spray

each.I haven't seen any magic so far so my question is should I be using something like NPA?What's the best

recommendation for the younger guys?I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse with this subject but thanks for the

space.
    Hi Pete yeah Chikara suits some young guys as some love it to death

and others no.

I used nearly a full bottle without

noticing anything from it and then just recently i had used two sprays and a drop of PI and it did add a soft

attraction vibe to the PI ( Primal Instinct ) ....

You cant really go wrong with SOE if the correct dosage for the target

window is appropriate.

Most times young guys produce

sufficient Androstenone so as not to warrant the use of extra, but a small amount of added synthetics can sometimes

make the world of difference especially if you are a tad low on natural production.

NPA is very good for attracting attention, but it is designed to be diluted

with cologne and used at a ratio of around 1:5 as it is easy to OD on when too much is applied, ie even 2 drops can

be an OD for some users, this amount suits me just fine because i am over 50 years of

age.

There is a product called The Edge and it is

identical in formulation to NPA and is manufactured by the makers of NPA, TE is easier to apply and manage than NPA

for an inexperienced user.

You may also order some

TE gel packets if you would like to experiment with using some at a cheaper price than the bottled TE

price.

When learning to apply TE gel you may

actually obtain around 5 or 6 uses from a packet as only a dime sized amount is sufficient.

Do try using it alone for a few weeks so as to get accustomed to its

effects.

When you do start and use it with SOE do

make sure that you use sufficient amount of SOE at least 3/4 of a gel pack if you are using gel, or a minimum 12" up

to 30" if you are using it from the roller top bottle.

If you are using TE in a club atmosphere then 1/4 packet should work well.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry.Well as of last

night I decided to use chikara as the weapon on choice with 2 sprays at a local bar and I'd like to think it

help.From what my friends were telling me I was getting up and down looks all night and woman seemed to come over to

wear I was to order drinks.I've even had 2 married woman who were smoking hot by the way come talk to me and we all

did shots.Turns out I was just sitting at the bar and my friends were dancing and I was approached by 2 younger

woman.It ended up nicely because I got their numbers and come to find out one of them is a bartender and offered to

make me drinks and invited me her work tonight.I will update on the status with that situation tomorrow.Maybe I

wasn't using my products right.The only complaint I have as of now is that the effects of chikara are too subtle

for my taste hence why I was thinking maybe a drop of npa with 2 sprays of chikara will do the trick.I was just

wondering what the younger crowd on the forum used and has been successful.
    Pete

The only complaint I

have as of now is that the effects of chikara are too subtle for my taste hence why I was thinking maybe a drop of

npa with 2 sprays of chikara will do the trick.
    [quote]
    I was just wondering what the younger crowd on

the forum used and has been successful.
    By typing "Chikara" into the

search box you should find many reports by young forum members regarding their use of

C7.
    One drop of NPA added to two sprays of Chikara sounds

fine and it could well make the world of difference to your applications, not to mention that the bottle will last a

long time.

As of my last experience, I've

been using 2 sprays of chikara and so far it's working great.Wen't out to that bar this girl invited me too and

got free drinks all night.Went to the next bar and a girl working there sat next to me and we chatted for awhile and

she started getting me shots.That was nice.Now towards the end of the night around last call I was getting some air

and some lady I'd say in her 30's was kind of buzzed came up to me and sparked up a convo.Next thing I know she

pulls me into the bar for some drinks.I had to go, but she invited me back to her hotel.I was thinking in my head

holy crap this is cougar status.I ended up declining because I had to drive some friends home.This stuff works

wonders.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    As of

my last experience, I've been using 2 sprays of chikara and so far it's working great.Wen't out to that bar this

girl invited me too and got free drinks all night.Went to the next bar and a girl working there sat next to me and

we chatted for awhile and she started getting me shots.That was nice.Now towards the end of the night around last

call I was getting some air and some lady I'd say in her 30's was kind of buzzed came up to me and sparked up a

convo.Next thing I know she pulls me into the bar for some drinks.I had to go, but she invited me back to her

hotel.I was thinking in my head holy crap this is cougar status.I ended up declining because I had to drive some

friends home.This stuff works wonders.
    Its so good to see Chikara working

so well for you at 2 sprays, i have just a wee tad left in my bottle and i will layer a couple sprays of it with my

very next Primal Instinct application.

Good work

Pete....

Thread Information