Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Crash's Log

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Let me start by saying hello to all my name is Pete.I've been searching various posts on these forums for days and it has taught me very
    much.I'd like to say I'm decent looking and have no problem catching the womans eye.I currently have C7 and Soe.I have tried them both around local bars and clubs around Boston and I can't say that I have seen any difference then I would without wearing them.Maybe I can't pick up on these hits.I usually use 1 spray of chikara by itself mixed with soe in different areas.I haven't seen any magic so far so my question is should I be using something like NPA?What's the best recommendation for the younger crowd here at love scent?
    Last edited by Crash; 02-29-2012 at 01:11 PM.
    Pete

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Let me

start by saying hello to all my name is Pete.I've been searching various posts on these forums for days and it has

taught me very much.Now I'm 21 and I'd like to say I'm decent looking and have no problem catching the womans

eye.I currently have C7 un-cented and Soe.I have tried them both around local bars and clubs in Boston and I can't

say that I have seen any difference then I would without wearing them.Maybe I'm dumb and can't pickup on these

hits.I usually use 2 sprays of chikara by itself and 2 sprays with soe.I have also sprayed both on myself 1 spray

each.I haven't seen any magic so far so my question is should I be using something like NPA?What's the best

recommendation for the younger guys?I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse with this subject but thanks for the

space.
    Hi Pete yeah Chikara suits some young guys as some love it to death

and others no.

I used nearly a full bottle without

noticing anything from it and then just recently i had used two sprays and a drop of PI and it did add a soft

attraction vibe to the PI ( Primal Instinct ) ....

You cant really go wrong with SOE if the correct dosage for the target

window is appropriate.

Most times young guys produce

sufficient Androstenone so as not to warrant the use of extra, but a small amount of added synthetics can sometimes

make the world of difference especially if you are a tad low on natural production.

NPA is very good for attracting attention, but it is designed to be diluted

with cologne and used at a ratio of around 1:5 as it is easy to OD on when too much is applied, ie even 2 drops can

be an OD for some users, this amount suits me just fine because i am over 50 years of

age.

There is a product called The Edge and it is

identical in formulation to NPA and is manufactured by the makers of NPA, TE is easier to apply and manage than NPA

for an inexperienced user.

You may also order some

TE gel packets if you would like to experiment with using some at a cheaper price than the bottled TE

price.

When learning to apply TE gel you may

actually obtain around 5 or 6 uses from a packet as only a dime sized amount is sufficient.

Do try using it alone for a few weeks so as to get accustomed to its

effects.

When you do start and use it with SOE do

make sure that you use sufficient amount of SOE at least 3/4 of a gel pack if you are using gel, or a minimum 12" up

to 30" if you are using it from the roller top bottle.

If you are using TE in a club atmosphere then 1/4 packet should work well.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thank you Terry.Well as of last

night I decided to use chikara as the weapon on choice with 2 sprays at a local bar and I'd like to think it

help.From what my friends were telling me I was getting up and down looks all night and woman seemed to come over to

wear I was to order drinks.I've even had 2 married woman who were smoking hot by the way come talk to me and we all

did shots.Turns out I was just sitting at the bar and my friends were dancing and I was approached by 2 younger

woman.It ended up nicely because I got their numbers and come to find out one of them is a bartender and offered to

make me drinks and invited me her work tonight.I will update on the status with that situation tomorrow.Maybe I

wasn't using my products right.The only complaint I have as of now is that the effects of chikara are too subtle

for my taste hence why I was thinking maybe a drop of npa with 2 sprays of chikara will do the trick.I was just

wondering what the younger crowd on the forum used and has been successful.
    Pete

The only complaint I

have as of now is that the effects of chikara are too subtle for my taste hence why I was thinking maybe a drop of

npa with 2 sprays of chikara will do the trick.
    [quote]
    I was just wondering what the younger crowd on

the forum used and has been successful.
    By typing "Chikara" into the

search box you should find many reports by young forum members regarding their use of

C7.
    One drop of NPA added to two sprays of Chikara sounds

fine and it could well make the world of difference to your applications, not to mention that the bottle will last a

long time.

As of my last experience, I've

been using 2 sprays of chikara and so far it's working great.Wen't out to that bar this girl invited me too and

got free drinks all night.Went to the next bar and a girl working there sat next to me and we chatted for awhile and

she started getting me shots.That was nice.Now towards the end of the night around last call I was getting some air

and some lady I'd say in her 30's was kind of buzzed came up to me and sparked up a convo.Next thing I know she

pulls me into the bar for some drinks.I had to go, but she invited me back to her hotel.I was thinking in my head

holy crap this is cougar status.I ended up declining because I had to drive some friends home.This stuff works

wonders.
    Pete

As of

my last experience, I've been using 2 sprays of chikara and so far it's working great.Wen't out to that bar this

girl invited me too and got free drinks all night.Went to the next bar and a girl working there sat next to me and

we chatted for awhile and she started getting me shots.That was nice.Now towards the end of the night around last

call I was getting some air and some lady I'd say in her 30's was kind of buzzed came up to me and sparked up a

convo.Next thing I know she pulls me into the bar for some drinks.I had to go, but she invited me back to her

hotel.I was thinking in my head holy crap this is cougar status.I ended up declining because I had to drive some

friends home.This stuff works wonders.
    Its so good to see Chikara working

so well for you at 2 sprays, i have just a wee tad left in my bottle and i will layer a couple sprays of it with my

very next Primal Instinct application.

Good work

Pete....

So some time went by since my

last post and I'd like to update.I purchased a bottle of the edge.I figured it would be easier to apply than the

npa.So far I've been using one spray of the edge on my chest and 2 sprays of chikara one on the neck and the other

on the wrists.So far I've only used this combo at bars/nightclubs and it has got me some hits on the dance floor

and has had me chatting up with girls I wouldn't talk to normally.So far I have to recommend the edge for us

younger guys.Any opinions on the edge from anyone on here, should I up the dosage or do anything differently and

should I be using something different like a7?
    Pete

Default A- D- V E N T U R- O U S

So some time went by since my last post and I'd like to update.I purchased a bottle of the

edge.I figured it would be easier to apply than the npa.So far I've been using one spray of the edge on my chest

and 2 sprays of chikara one on the neck and the other on the wrists.So far I've only used this combo at

bars/nightclubs and it has got me some hits on the dance floor and has had me chatting up with girls I wouldn't

talk to normally.So far I have to recommend the edge for us younger guys.Any opinions on the edge from anyone on

here, should I up the dosage or do anything differently and should I be using something different like

a7?
    I dont think there will be any trouble in being a little more

adventurous and upping application of the Edge to at least two sprays this will give you 12 mcg Androstenone and 12

mcg enhancing support pheromones and the Androstenone component will be only half that of what a single drop of

Alpha 7 would amount to.

Although i will hasten to add that A7 is a favourite of mine having found it to work

consistently well as a stealth attraction pheromone agent.

I can see where the adding of one half drop A7 to

your Chikara applications could reap some very real and noticable benefits.
    My stock of A7 ran out ages ago sigh

but i take some consolation in that i have stock of NPA and also Primal Instinct in my green phero box.

Been awhile since I've been on

and thought I might share some thoughts.Lately I've been using NPA and Edge.Now as far as applying NPA, I use 1 dab

and put it on each side of my neck.As for Edge I have sprayed it on my hair or my chest.If I dab Edge I use 2 dabs

and put it behind my ears and on my neck.I have also added a spray or two of chikara to the wrists.As far as what it

smells like, I can only smell the alcohol in the first initial dab or spray.All my products are unscented by the

way.So today I hung out with my ex girlfriend and I added 1 dab of Npa to my neck and 1 spray of chikara to the

wrists covered by some cologne on the chest.I have noticed her playing and fiddling with her hair all day and she

was pretty open with me.Now I didn't notice any sexual vibe going on.I know people reported NPA a success in that

department but I got nothing today.Now the other day I spray edge in my hair 1 spray and a spray of chikara to the

wrists and same thing with another friend who's a girl and all I got was lots of chatting.Maybe I'm not doing

something right but I'm thinking on upping the dosage or maybe applying these products differently.I think I am

going to by some A7 and see if Terry is right.Stealthy like a cat.Any opinions?
    Pete

Default Help a brother out

Well, lately

I've been trying everything I have as a standalone and I even ordered some a7 I am waiting for the shipment.So far

I can't conclude anything with NPA, but I am going to a bar this Sunday for a friends birthday and I'm going to

try a dab of NPA to the neck and see how that goes.As far as The Edge, I've been wearing it when I go to the

tanning salon and this cute blonde girl who's the manager is diggin me.I know what you guys are thinking "wow he's

a jersey shore douchbag" but I only signed up to get with that girl and my friends girlfriend works there

too.Chikara by itself helps when I'm with my friends, because I notice them listening to what I have to say

more.Now I am trying to chase some hot tail at the bars and I'm part of the younger crowd so ofcourse I'm looking

for the best combo to attract woman in the 20-30 range.I've tried NPA/Chikara, Edge/Chikara, Edge/Soe so far.I'll

have to post back up when I receive my a7.Any opinions on a great combo for my type of wants once again?
    Last edited by Crash; 07-02-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    Pete

Well,

lately I've been trying everything I have as a standalone and I even ordered some a7 I am waiting for the

shipment.So far I can't conclude anything with NPA, but I am going to a bar this Sunday for a friends birthday and

I'm going to try a dab of NPA to the neck and see how that goes.As far as The Edge, I've been wearing it when I go

to the tanning salon and this cute blonde girl who's the manager is diggin me.I know what you guys are thinking

"wow he's a jersey shore douchbag" but I only signed up to get with that girl and my friends girlfriend works there

too.Chikara by itself helps when I'm with my friends, because I notice them listening to what I have to say

more.Now I am trying to chase some hot tail at the bars and I'm part of the younger crowd so ofcourse I'm looking

for the best combo to attract woman in the 20-30 range.I've tried NPA/Chikara, Edge/Chikara, Edge/Soe so far.I'll

have to post back up when I receive my a7.Any opinions on a great combo for my type of wants once

again?
    Why dont ya let loose with two or three drops of NPA into a

dish and add a few sprays of cologne and slather it all around your gills for your Sunday birthday bash ,

anyway have a great weekend, be good now
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 07-02-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: made it a few and erased a couple sprays

Terry you are a fart smeller I

mean smart feller.I wouldn't of thought of that but it seems like a great idea.I'll be sure to give that a try and

I'll update on what happens on July 5th.Have a good weekend too
    Pete

Phero Dude

Default Chikara

In my Hornyman log files

you'll see that even at age 40 I have OD's with chikara.

I find 1 spray is all I can use if I'm going to

be successful with the product's use for me.

The spray cap puts out like a half spray (not even) on first

squirt, so I usually spray the first squirt into the air and then the second one on me so I get one full

spray.

I tend to like A7/SOE much better, but when I *DON'T* want to play out the alpha I do like Chikara

with 1 Spray.

Both products appeal to a wide range of targets which is why I use them.

I took Terry's advice and mixed

some a dab of npa with some cologne in a dish and went out for my friends birthday.I have to say I didn't notice

much attention towards me but the lady bartender was nice to me and I got a free drink.I still gave her the money as

a tip anyways.So nothing good so far with npa for me but I did go out yesterday aswell.Now as for yesterday I used

Edge and sprayed it once on my chest and once on my wrists.I have to say this worked a lot better.I'm still trying

to see my limits with all of my phero's.So went out last night to a small bar and watched the red sox game and I

had this nice blonde chatting with me all night.Some guys tried to dance up on her a few times and she just came

back and sat with me at the bar which I thought was cool.Turned out she was a bartender.For some reason I have a

knack for picking up bartenders.By the end of this year I will know how to mix some good drinks.Now for my next

outting, I think I'm going to go easy on the none and just use some Soe/Chikara combo.Haven't heard much about it

but I'm more of a talker and not a dancer.Maybe this will give me an edge
    Pete

Default Od?

So I think I witnessed my

first OD with what I was wearing.I had 6 inches of Soe on both wrists.A spray of Edge on my chest and a spray of

TUTH in my hair.I probably could have done without the TUTH.It just smells so good.Here's the story.It's a Friday

night I went out and met up with 3 friends, 2 of them being girls and one of the girls I wanted to hook up with.Now

we all got to the club and we got our drinks.I even wore a bright lime green shirt to draw attention to myself and

danced on the dancefloor all night.The girl I wanted wasn't even hanging around me at all so I went and danced.Not

going to brag but I know I looked good too, so I didn't think I'd have a problem.I approached a few girls but got

nothng good from them just small talk.The only girl I danced with was an asain girl about 25 years old and by that

time I was tipsy.I got a lot of respect from my peers but no DIHLS or smiles.Maybe on my next outting I will go with

some Soe/Chikara and take it easy.
    Pete

Thumbs up Great Night

Alright so tonight I

decided to use 2 sprays of chikara on each side of my neck and 6 inches of soe on each wrist.This combo worked

wonders!I decided to go to one of my favorite bars tonight with a pal of mine and as soon as I got there a woman

flagged me over to talk to me.She pulled me on the danced floor and then started making out with me.Come to find out

she was 31 and married.I was impressed with myself.The next girl just smiled at me and came up and asked to dance so

I did then out of nowhere she started making out with me.I was getting nothing but smiles from her all night, she

was dazed and confused big time.I also have success with chikara/soe on my lady friend she can't keep her damn

hands off of me.I love the attention this stuff gets me.I'm going to try this combo out again and see if its the

same outcome
    Pete

Cool Settling In Nicely

I have to say

that wearing certain mones for a long period of time definately settle into you a lot better and are more effective

over time.From what I have read in other posts, I am starting to believe it.When I started out with C7 it did

nothing for me and now it works wonders.Now that I am using C7 on the daily it even seems like my EDGE is working a

lot better for me now.I still have yet to master anything with NPA and A7.I also believe that the scented phero's

work a little better than the unscented phero's.That's just my thought as all of the woman I meet love my

scent.Anyone comfirm this?
    Pete

SOE use to be the one for the

Younger guys.
    Before Chikara.

Talking Been awhile

Rack up another good

time for this guy.I started my day out of a new note.I decided to use 2 dabs of NPA on my ears, neck, and wrists

until it evaporated.Then covered the spots with SOE.I went out and spent the day with a lady friend and by the end

of the day she was all over me and getting hot and bothered.We only made out but it was cool.So later that night I

went out with my two buddies and I put on some more SOE.Nothing else.Now the hits were out of control.I had woman

all over my proximity giving me looks, approaching me, dancing around me, talking to me.It was great.These two woman

ended up dancing with me and a friends and by the end of the night she was on my lap making out with me.Her picture

is on my facebook tagged photos.All I can say is wow that is the first time NPA has worked for me.I had woman

pulling me in directions and one even bought me a drink.I can't wait to go back and do that again.NPA/SOE is my new

club mix.I'm keeping Chikara/Soe as my daily mix though.For some reason Edge doesn't want to work for me.I can't

figure it out yet even though I'm still spraying it.Any thoughts?
    Pete

Default Another log

Now I've noticed a

few things since I've been using mones and one things for sure.The IOI's are definately out there.Seems like

everytime I wear mones around a woman I'm interested in she can't keep her hands off of me and I know this because

almost every girl has said "I don't know what it is but I can't keep my hands off of you" and don't get me wrong

I love the attention.Anyways here's another story from the past week.I woke up and applied a dab of NPA to the back

of my ears and added 4 inches of soe to each wrist and covered my npa application points.Now I believe the hits come

much later in the day when I use NPA, but I'm not sure yet.Went to the mall and bought some shirts and struck up a

conversation with the cashier and she gave me $5 off.People seems really nice and paid attention to what I said.At

the end of the night I went and met another lady friend who I haven't gotten serious with and like I said she

couldn't keep her hands off of me.I'm starting to love this mix.By the way when you guys said to put a dab on your

ears, do you mean behind your ear on your head or litterly on the back of your ear or the top?Someone please clarify

I'm confused
    Pete

Now I've

noticed a few things since I've been using mones and one things for sure.The IOI's are definately out there.Seems

like everytime I wear mones around a woman I'm interested in she can't keep her hands off of me and I know this

because almost every girl has said "I don't know what it is but I can't keep my hands off of you" and don't get

me wrong I love the attention.Anyways here's another story from the past week.I woke up and applied a dab of NPA to

the back of my ears and added 4 inches of soe to each wrist and covered my npa application points.Now I believe the

hits come much later in the day when I use NPA, but I'm not sure yet.Went to the mall and bought some shirts and

struck up a conversation with the cashier and she gave me $5 off.People seems really nice and paid attention to what

I said.At the end of the night I went and met another lady friend who I haven't gotten serious with and like I said

she couldn't keep her hands off of me.I'm starting to love this mix.By the way when you guys said to put a dab on

your ears, do you mean behind your ear on your head or litterly on the back of your ear or the top?Someone please

clarify I'm confused
    Just slightly back and below the ears at the intersecting jaw bone areas apply ur dab/s

spreading it down the jaw bone towards the under neck pulse point areas works fine.

Stranger

U use scented SOE?

Quote Originally Posted by nikola66 View Post
    U use

scented SOE?
    After bathing i apply half a gel packet they are lightly scented or i sometimes use Scent of

Eros perfume of an evening out and if dancing i apply it over several sprays of Knowing edp or maby over top of some

Elephant by Kenzo edp

The SOE gets me lots of attention and smiles. lei

Default My latest field report

On this

perticular night I decided to use a dab of NPA and soe on the wrists and the spots I have dabbed.With this combo it

was a hit or miss type thing.I'm pretty sure that only woman on their periods talked to me or something.I believe

it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is when you where mones that have a big effect.Now I've been

going out a lot lately and I consider myself an aspiring pick-up artist and I know what I can and can't do as far

as picking up woman.Now I'm in the club and a girl came up to me and started talking and everything went well and

the IOI's were there until she had to go.I went on the dance floor and noticed a lot of proximity with woman around

me and even had a couple of woman point me out of the crowd.So I stepped on the dancefloor and started dancing close

to one hot blonde and I believe she almost got intimidated by me and kind of walked off the dance floor.This girl

was dancing close to me all night but the second I stepped in she took off.I believe she got a wiff of the npa and

just didn't like me.Then as I was getting ready to leave I had 3 woman approach me and talk to me.The IOI's were

all there and the convo was great.This NPA stuff is too iffy for me, I'm going to have to put it away for a later

date.I'm sticking to Chikara/Soe.Edge has been working for me lately but only later on in the day.These mones have

been doing crazy things for me lately.Been getting a lot of weird responses and I'm not overdosing either.It has to

be the weather change or something.Would colder weather have anything to do with mones apposed to warmer weather?
    Pete

On this

perticular night I decided to use a dab of NPA and soe on the wrists and the spots I have dabbed.With this combo it

was a hit or miss type thing.I'm pretty sure that only woman on their periods talked to me or something.I believe

it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is when you where mones that have a big effect.Now I've been

going out a lot lately and I consider myself an aspiring pick-up artist and I know what I can and can't do as far

as picking up woman.Now I'm in the club and a girl came up to me and started talking and everything went well and

the IOI's were there until she had to go.I went on the dance floor and noticed a lot of proximity with woman around

me and even had a couple of woman point me out of the crowd.So I stepped on the dancefloor and started dancing close

to one hot blonde and I believe she almost got intimidated by me and kind of walked off the dance floor.This girl

was dancing close to me all night but the second I stepped in she took off.I believe she got a wiff of the npa and

just didn't like me.Then as I was getting ready to leave I had 3 woman approach me and talk to me.The IOI's were

all there and the convo was great.This NPA stuff is too iffy for me, I'm going to have to put it away for a later

date.I'm sticking to Chikara/Soe.Edge has been working for me lately but only later on in the day.These mones have

been doing crazy things for me lately.Been getting a lot of weird responses and I'm not overdosing either.It has to

be the weather change or something.
    Would colder weather have anything to do with mones apposed to warmer

weather?
    For me the pheromones work better in warm weather and

also when my core body temperature is elevated, i think the androstenol diffuses better when i have been warmed up

and this accounts for the improved ice breaker effects ie chattiness of the girls.

Once i had left home on a really hot morning with 1/3 AE gel pkt applied and

after walking ten minutes i experienced a most refreshing and uplifting feeling when i had got a whiff of my AE,

just prior to arriving at my conference venue.

Having arrived at the conference the participants were all fanning

themselves because the air conditioning was not working but my AE application was performing very well as i was

scoring big time with the women i chose to sit with from time to time.

After many years of using NPA and also NPA/w i can say the stuff works, and

as you say with it applied you will not go un noticed as i have observed chics pointing me out, some are attracted

to the stuff and some feel intimidated at its presence, but i know for a fact that it will attract more females than

if i had not had it applied at all.

Funny thing i

had it on the other night and some young dude who had been standing besides me for a few minutes asks me if i had

any speed, he said there was just something about me that he could not understand and he thought i was high and he

wanted whatever i had

Default Been a long time

Since I go out

atleast once or twice a week I decide to bring some friends along for the ride.I decided to use my friend as a test

dummy for edge and my other friend a test dummy for chikara.I wanted to see their reactions with woman.Now I can

officially say I'm better looking than both of them.I'm not trying to be cocky trust me I know.Anyways the one

with a spray of edge on got pulled into a bathroom and had sex with a girl at the club.The one with a spray of

chikara got a beautiful girl who is now his girlfriend.As for me I'm still experimenting.I'll use two sprays of

chikara and have a great night.I got fought over by two woman and it was so fun to watch.I felt like a king.Another

night I used 2 dabs of edge and got pulled on the dancefloor by a black girl and I declined after.Not only that but

that same night a beautiful blonde girl was following me around calling me her new husband.These mones are starting

to work on me.Any thoughts?
    Pete

Lately I have been noticed older

woman hitting on me.Even my own family members who walk into my room tell me I smell like I put on too much cologne

or something after a spray or two of edge or chikara.It's funny.Anyway's I experienced a bad OD over the weekend

and I drank a lot too so that didn't help.Let's see the girl I was with was extremely jealous of every other girl

there and I kept getting angry looks from woman.Just wasn't a good night.I had on some edge that night.I must have

oversprayed.I'm out of chikara unscented so I'm going to pick up the scented one since everyone raves about the

smell of the stuff.Is there anything else on the market like that stuff?
    Pete

Well cheers to another success

this weekend.I met a beautiful woman who is easily a 9.She was 27.All my friends were jealous.Now the night we met I

was wearing 2 sprays of chikara and 12 inches of SOE.She would tell me things like "Im so into you" and we made

out.Things are still going well.I also happened to hook up with another girl this weekend who was 21.I believe I was

wearing the same thing.Now here's the thing . . .

I have been trying to figure out if certain products help

with different age groups of woman.I've tried using Edge around older woman and C7 around younger woman.Lately it

leads me to believe I got it wrong.I'm starting to think that SOE works better with older woman and Edge with

younger woman.I can't figure it out yet.

Is there any articles on here that target certain mones to certain age

groups?What's your take on this?
    Pete

Journeyman

Just a comment for you

Cash, the blonde that ran away as soon you showed up is clearly looking for a night and shining armour and has been

hurt by a "bad boy" before. Realize most young girls will not like the animalistic man because that man is not in

for the long haul, and their genetic makeup realizes this, which self conciously gets them turned off and they run

off. Honestl unless you are going to a cougar club at your age, DON'T use NPA or Edge, stick Chikara, SOE, A7,

those will work best for the girls that like to play games. As you can see since I am a BIGTIME lonewolf by choice,

I tend to make those girls uncomfortable. Plus I know they want a bf, I want to get my groove on. Take it from a

dude who has had people tell him that he knows plenty on women....
    Something to think on, ALL interpersonal responses and relationships are based off biological chemical pheromone messages.

Well I can say I like to give

woman a challenge and be hard to get because woman get bored easily with predictable guys.The blonde was younger so

you are right as she wanted something easier.I guess I'm more into older woman who know what they want.I'm going

to take your advice and put the NPA down since I haven't seen much results with it yet.Edge is also

inconclusive.Hence why I was looking for something new and not to powerful for my age and body type.
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information