Close

Hybrid View

Talking Been awhile

Rack up another good

time for this guy.I started my day out of a new note.I decided to use 2 dabs of NPA on my ears, neck, and wrists

until it evaporated.Then covered the spots with SOE.I went out and spent the day with a lady friend and by the end

of the day she was all over me and getting hot and bothered.We only made out but it was cool.So later that night I

went out with my two buddies and I put on some more SOE.Nothing else.Now the hits were out of control.I had woman

all over my proximity giving me looks, approaching me, dancing around me, talking to me.It was great.These two woman

ended up dancing with me and a friends and by the end of the night she was on my lap making out with me.Her picture

is on my facebook tagged photos.All I can say is wow that is the first time NPA has worked for me.I had woman

pulling me in directions and one even bought me a drink.I can't wait to go back and do that again.NPA/SOE is my new

club mix.I'm keeping Chikara/Soe as my daily mix though.For some reason Edge doesn't want to work for me.I can't

figure it out yet even though I'm still spraying it.Any thoughts?
    Pete

Default Another log

Now I've noticed a

few things since I've been using mones and one things for sure.The IOI's are definately out there.Seems like

everytime I wear mones around a woman I'm interested in she can't keep her hands off of me and I know this because

almost every girl has said "I don't know what it is but I can't keep my hands off of you" and don't get me wrong

I love the attention.Anyways here's another story from the past week.I woke up and applied a dab of NPA to the back

of my ears and added 4 inches of soe to each wrist and covered my npa application points.Now I believe the hits come

much later in the day when I use NPA, but I'm not sure yet.Went to the mall and bought some shirts and struck up a

conversation with the cashier and she gave me $5 off.People seems really nice and paid attention to what I said.At

the end of the night I went and met another lady friend who I haven't gotten serious with and like I said she

couldn't keep her hands off of me.I'm starting to love this mix.By the way when you guys said to put a dab on your

ears, do you mean behind your ear on your head or litterly on the back of your ear or the top?Someone please clarify

I'm confused
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Now I've

noticed a few things since I've been using mones and one things for sure.The IOI's are definately out there.Seems

like everytime I wear mones around a woman I'm interested in she can't keep her hands off of me and I know this

because almost every girl has said "I don't know what it is but I can't keep my hands off of you" and don't get

me wrong I love the attention.Anyways here's another story from the past week.I woke up and applied a dab of NPA to

the back of my ears and added 4 inches of soe to each wrist and covered my npa application points.Now I believe the

hits come much later in the day when I use NPA, but I'm not sure yet.Went to the mall and bought some shirts and

struck up a conversation with the cashier and she gave me $5 off.People seems really nice and paid attention to what

I said.At the end of the night I went and met another lady friend who I haven't gotten serious with and like I said

she couldn't keep her hands off of me.I'm starting to love this mix.By the way when you guys said to put a dab on

your ears, do you mean behind your ear on your head or litterly on the back of your ear or the top?Someone please

clarify I'm confused
    Just slightly back and below the ears at the intersecting jaw bone areas apply ur dab/s

spreading it down the jaw bone towards the under neck pulse point areas works fine.

Stranger

U use scented SOE?

Quote Originally Posted by nikola66 View Post
    U use

scented SOE?
    After bathing i apply half a gel packet they are lightly scented or i sometimes use Scent of

Eros perfume of an evening out and if dancing i apply it over several sprays of Knowing edp or maby over top of some

Elephant by Kenzo edp

The SOE gets me lots of attention and smiles. lei

Default My latest field report

On this

perticular night I decided to use a dab of NPA and soe on the wrists and the spots I have dabbed.With this combo it

was a hit or miss type thing.I'm pretty sure that only woman on their periods talked to me or something.I believe

it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is when you where mones that have a big effect.Now I've been

going out a lot lately and I consider myself an aspiring pick-up artist and I know what I can and can't do as far

as picking up woman.Now I'm in the club and a girl came up to me and started talking and everything went well and

the IOI's were there until she had to go.I went on the dance floor and noticed a lot of proximity with woman around

me and even had a couple of woman point me out of the crowd.So I stepped on the dancefloor and started dancing close

to one hot blonde and I believe she almost got intimidated by me and kind of walked off the dance floor.This girl

was dancing close to me all night but the second I stepped in she took off.I believe she got a wiff of the npa and

just didn't like me.Then as I was getting ready to leave I had 3 woman approach me and talk to me.The IOI's were

all there and the convo was great.This NPA stuff is too iffy for me, I'm going to have to put it away for a later

date.I'm sticking to Chikara/Soe.Edge has been working for me lately but only later on in the day.These mones have

been doing crazy things for me lately.Been getting a lot of weird responses and I'm not overdosing either.It has to

be the weather change or something.Would colder weather have anything to do with mones apposed to warmer weather?
    Pete

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    On this

perticular night I decided to use a dab of NPA and soe on the wrists and the spots I have dabbed.With this combo it

was a hit or miss type thing.I'm pretty sure that only woman on their periods talked to me or something.I believe

it has a lot to do with what time of the month it is when you where mones that have a big effect.Now I've been

going out a lot lately and I consider myself an aspiring pick-up artist and I know what I can and can't do as far

as picking up woman.Now I'm in the club and a girl came up to me and started talking and everything went well and

the IOI's were there until she had to go.I went on the dance floor and noticed a lot of proximity with woman around

me and even had a couple of woman point me out of the crowd.So I stepped on the dancefloor and started dancing close

to one hot blonde and I believe she almost got intimidated by me and kind of walked off the dance floor.This girl

was dancing close to me all night but the second I stepped in she took off.I believe she got a wiff of the npa and

just didn't like me.Then as I was getting ready to leave I had 3 woman approach me and talk to me.The IOI's were

all there and the convo was great.This NPA stuff is too iffy for me, I'm going to have to put it away for a later

date.I'm sticking to Chikara/Soe.Edge has been working for me lately but only later on in the day.These mones have

been doing crazy things for me lately.Been getting a lot of weird responses and I'm not overdosing either.It has to

be the weather change or something.
    Would colder weather have anything to do with mones apposed to warmer

weather?
    For me the pheromones work better in warm weather and

also when my core body temperature is elevated, i think the androstenol diffuses better when i have been warmed up

and this accounts for the improved ice breaker effects ie chattiness of the girls.

Once i had left home on a really hot morning with 1/3 AE gel pkt applied and

after walking ten minutes i experienced a most refreshing and uplifting feeling when i had got a whiff of my AE,

just prior to arriving at my conference venue.

Having arrived at the conference the participants were all fanning

themselves because the air conditioning was not working but my AE application was performing very well as i was

scoring big time with the women i chose to sit with from time to time.

After many years of using NPA and also NPA/w i can say the stuff works, and

as you say with it applied you will not go un noticed as i have observed chics pointing me out, some are attracted

to the stuff and some feel intimidated at its presence, but i know for a fact that it will attract more females than

if i had not had it applied at all.

Funny thing i

had it on the other night and some young dude who had been standing besides me for a few minutes asks me if i had

any speed, he said there was just something about me that he could not understand and he thought i was high and he

wanted whatever i had
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information