Close

Hybrid View

Post Defguy's TE/WAGG Consecutive field reports

Hey Guys and Gals I just received my TE/WAGG in the mail today. I am going to continue testing this out

and giving as detailed reports as possible. Please keep an eye on this Thread and any contributions or suggestions

are more than welcome. Thank you.
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Monday march 22 ~ 12pm -

3:30pm

I missed the UPS guy when he dropped off my package so he left one of those notes saying I had to

pick up the package from the post office. I did that on my way to school. I get the package and I am in a fairly

good mood because I had been waiting a while. It contains TE/m and WAGG. I put on the WAGG (2 drops neck one on

wrist, rubbed onto other wrist) and drove to school. On the wrist (close to the skin) it smelt slightly musky but

nothing strong, I worried that it may not be enough. Before I get to school I can smell it, still slight and nothing

strong but I no longer have to hold my wrist up to my nose. I felt much more confident the WAGG would work.

I try to gauge the reactions of people around me, looking for subtle hints that the WAGG is working, nothing

unusual, a few looks here and there but from people 10+ feet away. They are checking me out because they naturally

find me attractive. I get to class and sit in the back right next to a girl, a few times I try to make small talk

such as asking her what chapter we are on and a small joke about her being addicted to facebook (she had the laptop

out). No bite, it doesnt seem to make her more chatty around me. I leave before class ends.
    I go to the computer

lab to check my facebook and see if anyone reacts in any way to the 'mones. Nothing unusual, the girl next to me

seemed to pay no attention of any kind. As I leave the computer lab I see a girl I know (hb8) talking to a guy, I

walk over to say hi and talk about Spring Break. She seems normal friendly, cant gauge if she is friendlier than

unusual. I introduce myself to the guy and pick on her for not introducing me herself. The guy turns out to be gay

and is mostly reserved in letting me dominate the interaction with the girl. I talk to him as well just to include

him in the conversation. I decide to cut the convo short while Im still ahead and walk toward my fraternity cubicle

on campus.
    I say hi to several people on the way, nothing unusual Im pretty outgoing with friends. I reach the

cubicle and see a friend, he is talking to someone and I try to talk to him but he is consumed in the conversation

so he ignores me for a while until he finishes his conversation. Everyone else I have no problem making small talk

with, at this point im starting to think that WAGG is mostly self effect (making me the social one). It MAY cause me

to be slightly more outgoing than usual (still not sure).
    I decide to leave campus, I see some more people I

know on the way to my car (4 to be exact), I end up stopping and having conversations with three of them

(individually). One of them whom I normally have conversations with managed to be too busy to talk. Can WAGG make

social people unsocial? I stop by an office to pick up paperwork and see 2 girls who work there (they know me by

name but nothing more than small talk) with a third girl I dont know. I see a magazine on the table that says “What

Women Want.” I pick it up and joke that nobody not even women know what they want. It turns out to be a short but

funny conversation. I have never conversed this much with the girls in that office usually just hi, small talk and

bye.
    I leave campus and go home but decide on the way that I am still confused as to whether I am just

being slightly more outgoing than usual or if this is an affect of WAGG. So I pull into a Mall and spray TE on my

chest. Just one spray and its very tiny. Because I am testing the affects of the 'mones, I am paying more attention

to detail and making more eye contact with people than I normally would. Not sure if this makes me look creepy or

not.... I walk from one end of the mall to the other and then back. I noticed a lot of eye contacts, some girls hold

eye contact for up to 3 seconds, I notice some girls checking me out as I walk by (nothing blatant, I only recognize

this because I am keeping an eye out for it). Guys make eye contact a lot too, in general a LOT of people are

watching me in this Mall. Nothing aggressive I dont think, they are just watching me for whatever reason.
    At

this point I am still undecided because some girls check me out or make eye contact from 10+ feet away and others

when they are close enough to smell the 'mones (just walking past me). Four cases did stick out, 1) two black girls

walk right past me and the closer one turns her head while walking to see if im checking her out. We both caught the

other looking out the corner of our eyes lol (she was taller than me and didnt seem like she would go for my type)

2) I walked by one mom and heard her clear her throat, out the corner of my eye I see both her and her daughter turn

and get a clear view of my moneymaker 3) I saw a girl with a phi mu shirt on walking by me talking on the phone,

after a short time she walks ahead. I catch up to her and say “Hey Phi Mu, do you go to [my school]?” she shakes her

head and blows me off like she was freaked out by me. I can see her reacting negatively to the 'mones bc it seemed

like too cold a blowoff for it not to be. 4) While walking by a haircut place (supposed to be designer and runs

upwards of $20-200) All three look at me and one even continues to watch me while Im going up the steps, I can see

him staring through the slots in the metal stairs. Not sure if its for the same reasons that everyone else in the

Mall seems to be watching me or if I was having a Bad or Good Hair day (I have long hair).

Stranger

I have heard really good

things about WAGG.Your testing is interesting but you should try it on a date bro.The reactions you have had are

possibly due to the mones but you must feel more confident and dont forget your looking hard for their

effects.Testing at 10ft away..not sure.Best of luck

I did notice one thing when I

got home. My sister was acting pushy around me, kind of walking all over me and bullying me (nothing dramatic but

still,like she was in control), I expected the opposite since I had the TE on. However, I went into my room and

sprayed TE on my chest 4 more times (NPA dosage) and everything seemed to be a 180 from there. My sister started

listening to me. It could just be a coincidence, Ill see how people act toward me with 5 sprays of TE tomorrow and

try more 1 on 1 interaction with people (girls) on campus.

I'm assuming you're a

college student too, I am and I would be careful of spraying 5 times, as we're around younger people it could be

overkill, I tried using 4 one time and a person from my class wouldn't face me or talk to me and people that day

avoided me all around, probably cause I smelt awful. Unless you have consitently had results you didn't like from

1-4 sprays I would advise against 5 sprays. Experts such as Terry/Idesign can give some more insight.

Talking

I don't want to create new

thread so i think i can ask here
    excuse me Defguy

what is better to use
    1.WAGG + AE

(dosn't need cover)
    or
    2.WAGG + TE + cover
    what is better for 18-22 y.o girls
    i'm 22
    i've seen