Close

Thread: Newbie Forum

Lightbulb Newbie Forum

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I love this forum,

however a feel that a NEWBIE forum will make it 10x better. If you frequent online forums (any type of forum)

you will notice they all have a newbie section. Most newbies all ask the same questions and sometimes it gets

tiring, especially when all the newbie threads get mixed up with the seasoned pros. If there is a newbie forum, many

of the same questions will be eliminated because it will be easier to find topics and the important info that most

newbies would need would generally be in the same area. The best solution is to have a Newbie

Discussion
    In the Love Scent Discussion Forums.

In addition to this an

Introduce Yourself section could be helpful also for people who want specific advice. I see a lot of people

saying "Im 5'7 Asian bla bla 28 years old whats a good pheromone for me?" Perhaps an Introduce Yourself

section could limit these to one area of the forum and encourage forum members to help each other who need

individual help in selecting pheromones.

I hope you like these Ideas, if they are implemented I have other ideas

that could make this forum even better. Thank you
    A314- Works amazing, became quickly immune
    SOE - Experimented with a bottle, no affect on me
    TE - Overdose very easy good for day before
    WAGG - Made me high a few times, similar to A314 quickly became immune

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Defguy View Post
    I love

this forum, however a feel that a NEWBIE forum will make it 10x better. If you frequent online forums (any

type of forum) you will notice they all have a newbie section. Most newbies all ask the same questions and sometimes

it gets tiring, especially when all the newbie threads get mixed up with the seasoned pros. If there is a newbie

forum, many of the same questions will be eliminated because it will be easier to find topics and the important info

that most newbies would need would generally be in the same area. The best solution is to have a Newbie

Discussion
    In the Love Scent Discussion Forums.

In addition to this an

Introduce Yourself section could be helpful also for people who want specific advice. I see a lot of people

saying "Im 5'7 Asian bla bla 28 years old whats a good pheromone for me?" Perhaps an Introduce Yourself

section could limit these to one area of the forum and encourage forum members to help each other who need

individual help in selecting pheromones.

I hope you like these Ideas, if they are implemented I have other

ideas that could make this forum even better. Thank you
    Well it

certainly seems to me to be a good idea to have a new forum member introduction area it could well be worth a try.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default Newbie Forum

This is an excellent

idea! That way newcomes will feel at home here, as well as have a direct source (without searching) for all newbie

posts and experiences!

HM

Thread Information