Close

Stranger

Thumbs up My experience so far.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've had

some positive experiences with pheromones to share.Being newly single and have been dating a woman for about 1

month.I used a combination of two parts A1 and 1 part NOL.After the first couple dates she has said "its so nice

spending time together and she fells so comfortable and relaxed around me."I used this with good colonge..Rochas man

and on other occassions Joop jump,they are pleasant scents as long as you dont over apply.Shortly after she asked me

to go to her best friends grandfathers funeral and has introduced me to her family.I plan on adding some Rone to the

mix and will be reporting back about the results.

Stranger

I should also mention my

experience with female co-workers.I've had alot of women open up to me and have had very personal conversation,some

staying up to 30mins after their shift had ended.I also had a couple girls get my cell number from the office and

have recieved plenty of text msg's from them.Even the guys are coming up and talking my ear off and saying"Just

between you and i." for eg.I have seen first hand the effects of Pheros.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by PassionFasion View Post
    I've had some positive experiences with pheromones to share.Being newly single and

have been dating a woman for about 1 month.I used a combination of two parts A1 and 1 part NOL.After the first

couple dates she has said "its so nice spending time together and she fells so comfortable and relaxed around me."I

used this with good colonge..Rochas man and on other occassions Joop jump,they are pleasant scents as long as you

dont over apply.Shortly after she asked me to go to her best friends grandfathers funeral and has introduced me to

her family.I plan on adding some Rone to the mix and will be reporting back about the

results.
    Nice little combo you have goin on there iv just recorded it

and will remember to give it a blast cheers....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Should be recieving my

RONE and Chikra soon.Just got a few bottles of Liquid trust today.So the next test will be A1/NOL wLiquid trust this

week,I'll be sure to post any results soon .

Should be recieving my RONE and Chikra soon.Just got a few bottles of Liquid trust

today.So the next test will be A1/NOL wLiquid trust this week,I'll be sure to post any results soon

Oh great man PF what a blast, i will be itching to get some feedback

on these pheromones and also the LT good luck with it.

Stranger

Thanks for the

encouragement Terry.Not to sure on the LT,my relationship is going very well and intimate .Tonight i'm going

to watch UFC in a hot club..Go GSP!!!I will use my A1/NOL with huge amounts of LT and will report my experience

tommorow

Thanks for the encouragement Terry.Not to sure on the LT,my relationship is going very

well and intimate .Tonight i'm going to watch UFC in a hot club..Go GSP!!!I will use my A1/NOL with huge

amounts of LT and will report my experience tommorow
    Just

remember that LT application effects are short lived and therefore it is best to spray it close to the time that

your best targets will be within range.

I have

actually had good results with spraying 4 sprays across my shirt front at chest level, and the best results i have

noticed in the first hour of its application and after 1.5 hours it tapers off rapidly.

LT is good to have around and is good value when the targets and timeframe

settings line up, its not something i for one could just spray around indiscriminately as you would as a daily wear

mix unless its addition was paying good dividens as it is a little pricey.

I had a 30 ml and did keep in in the refrigerator, and it was effective for

a good year if not more.

Stranger

Well the club was about

90% men.Should have know it was fight night.The only unusal thing that happened was the waitress took the drink

orders and forgot to bring my drink twice.She got pretty close and apologized each time and i got a couple on the

house .Thanks for the advice on the LT Terry.I put the LT in a small spray tester.Then i can discreetly

spray a few shots when needed.

Stranger

Should get my other

pheros this week.I am excited to experiment with new mixes w/RONE and Chikra.
    Last edited by PassionFasion; 03-28-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Posted same msg twice.

I put

the LT in a small spray tester.Then i can discreetly spray a few shots when needed.
    LT is going on my

next order (hopefully I'll get to it today). This sounds like a good idea given the "effective life" seems to be so

short. Sounds like it's worth a try though.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Well so far i am unsure

on the LT.I'm a pretty trustworthy guy to begin with and its difficult to gauge the results with LT.I do however

think the my latest mix produces real results.Trust mix=NOL/A1/RONE in equal parts.The comfort mix of NOL/A1 was

also very sucessful for me.Still waiting on Chikara and will begin testing that alone.

Thread Information