Close

Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Xcite! wipes

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Xcite! wipes

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys I was

    wondering if the Xcite wipes
    still exist.I was

    reading about it in older posts how excellent they were so my question is do they still exist or did they finish

    selling them.Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty South USA
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    6891

    Default

    I think I read some where that

    they are still around. Does anyone remember a product called datemate 2000. I think that's one of the first

    pheromone products I tried lol.

  3. #3
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    Hi

    guys I was wondering if the Xcite wipes
    still

    exist.I was reading about it in older posts how excellent they were so my question is do they still exist or did

    they finish selling them.Thanks in advance
    I have got only about 6 or so left out of a batch i got here.
    I

    also use Pherofragrance its virtually the same as Xcite wipes and also formulated by the great Dr Dodd.

    You will

    be very lucky to see any "genuine" Xcite Wipes on the planet apart from now and then some lots sold off on eBay,

    probably by someone who has no idea of their value and also probably has no interest either, i wouldn't hold my

    breath but you can always be lucky in looking.

    I will try and post a pic up if you arent familiar with the look

    of the packet, it will prevent you being sucked into lookin at fake Xcite Wipes......
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 03-11-2010 at 11:07 AM.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the info I have a

    look for the Pherofragrance and that's a shame that the Xcite wipes aren't made anymore.

  5. #5
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    Thanks for the info I have a look for the Pherofragrance and that's a shame that the

    Xcite wipes aren't made anymore.
    Yes the mens and womens Pherofragrance

    is still available.

    The mens Xcite Wipe version i have

    pic of back and front.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 03-11-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks terry 0400-40 I

    looked for the Pherofragrance ,women and found it just in UK online shops did you got it from UK as well ? sorry

    for all these questions

  7. #7
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussiechic View Post
    Thanks terry 0400-40 I looked for the Pherofragrance ,women and found it just in UK online

    shops did you got it from UK as well ? sorry for all these questions
    Yes i

    obtained mine from Dr Dodds website in UK, which also features many of his fragrance creations as well as

    Pherofragrance for M and F.

    I had better not copy a

    link, but you may email me for the adress.

    I have my

    Pherofragrance sent to Brisbane.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  8. #8
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    5185

    Default

    Did get my Excite wipes from

    UK today ..
    The manufacturer has changed ..
    BUT
    the barcode is still the same .. this means it must be same

    product
    look like Terry´s picture ... size seems to be little different ...

    Wuhhh sun is shining and

    i´ll give it a try at coffee bar game

    Pago

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Did

    get my Excite wipes from UK today ..
    The manufacturer has changed ..
    BUT
    the barcode is still the same .. this

    means it must be same product
    look like Terry´s picture ... size seems to be little different ...



    Wuhhh sun is shining and i´ll give it a try at coffee bar game



    Pago
    Nice find Pago, these wipes are a good attractant and therefore may

    be used responsibly by not reeling in any underage

    targets.

    You had better do a check before reeling them

    in just to make sure they is over sexteen years old.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    5185

    Default

    No worries Tery

    such young

    ones are absolutely not my targets....

    I´m very very Macho and you know the little ones don´t like them ...



    I´m thinking in using them for getting approch invitations from the over twenty year old ones ... and i bought

    them to have a handy amount of nols with me if needed ....

    you know this little wipes look so innocent when u

    use them ...
    very similar to perfume samples ..

    have you recocnized some cheesy smell in them... ?

    Pago

  11. #11
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    No

    worries Tery

    such young ones are absolutely not my targets....

    I´m very very Macho and you know the little

    ones don´t like them ...

    I´m thinking in using them for getting approch invitations from the over twenty year

    old ones ... and i bought them to have a handy amount of nols with me if needed ....

    you know this little wipes

    look so innocent when u use them ...
    very similar to perfume samples ..

    have you recocnized some cheesy smell

    in them... ?

    Pago
    Holy shit maby they have incororated some copulins

    into the formula, that'l give you a tittle touch of bad boy vibe in amoungst the paradise of Androstenol blitz

    bomb, yeah good old sweet lovely cops come to my rescue baby sniff snort i think i am in love.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  12. #12
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    5185

    Default

    Those Xcite wipes are

    unscented ...
    sniffin the package .. there came a very recognizeable smell of something unwashed out of it ..


    cant smell none .. but i an smell lots of other mones .. and this smell .. uhhh ...
    as far as i can say do they

    work nice ..
    i went to thai massage yesterday and it was great ... better than usual.... other massage girl did

    sit on chair beside the bed and asked my buddy to sit with her ..uhhhh ....
    my buddy was armed with a nice social

    mix including cops and the girls seemed to like it ..
    we´d even get some Thai beer for free

    both

    women were around 30

    I remember wearing half a gel pack TEw the night before .. maybe something survived as i

    was showering that morning only with a salt scrub ...

    Pago

  13. #13
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Those Xcite wipes are unscented ...
    sniffin the package .. there came a very

    recognizeable smell of something unwashed out of it ..
    cant smell none .. but i an smell lots of other mones ..

    and this smell ..
    uhhh ...
    as far as i can say do they work nice ..
    i went to thai massage yesterday

    and it was great ... better than usual.... other massage girl did sit on chair beside the bed and asked my buddy to

    sit with her ..uhhhh ....
    my buddy was armed with a nice social mix including cops and the girls seemed to like it

    ..
    we´d even get some Thai beer for free

    both women were around 30

    I remember wearing half a

    gel pack TEw the night before .. maybe something survived as i was showering that morning only with a salt scrub ...



    Pago
    Iv not experienced the unscented ones before maby i will

    check them out.

    Do they need a strong

    cover.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  14. #14
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    5185

    Default

    Had no cover at hand ...

    without mones and didnt want to influence to much my first impression of the wipes ...
    I must say they smell a bit

    like condoms .. maybe that has something to do with the manufacturer ..

    there´s a weak but noticeable stink who

    needs a cover ...
    something like a good smelling after shave would be enough
    opened one right now and there´s a

    light scent .. but very weak . maybe not enough for the stink..

    Pago

  15. #15
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Had no cover

    at hand ... without mones and didnt want to influence to much my first impression of the wipes ...
    I must say they

    smell a bit like condoms .. maybe that has something to do with the manufacturer ..

    there´s a weak but

    noticeable stink who needs a cover ...
    something like a good smelling after shave would be enough
    opened one

    right now and there´s a light scent .. but very weak . maybe not enough for the stink..

    Pago
    Maybe

    the scent of a freshly unwrapped condom is an aphrodisiac...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  16. #16
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    5185

    Default

    First one must have been a

    bad one ...

    the somewhat srtrange smell is still noticeable ...
    but covered with a nice cologne it smells

    absolutely great

    Went armed with 5mcg Androstanone on chest to gym .. to avoid wussification cause

    there´s only nols in Xcite .

    and the wipe applied on my forearms and neck

    there was a lot of respect by guys

    and i think i have to cut down the amount of Androstanone a bit maybe to 2,5mcg

    this combo produces not that in

    your face hits ... and what i can say about it that it creates a much more natural attraction compared with most

    other phero products ..

    wanna test this combo out a little bit more in order to see how it works with other

    mones like A7 or NPA

    Pago

  17. #17
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default XCITE Wipes........

    I have just found some Xcite wipes on eBay when i was looking at some fragrances

    in the UK.

    There are 18 wipes by a private seller.....

    for men.... .....

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  18. #18
    Administrator Bruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    7,109
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    We carried the product for a long

    long time dating back to their first release in the UK I think. Then, if memory serves they sold the company off

    and we continued to carry them. Last I heard a German company had bought the rights to the name and we got a few

    shipments from them as well. I'll see if I can get Tammy to refresh my memory on this.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

    - Buddha


    Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

  19. #19
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    We

    carried the product for a long long time dating back to their first release in the UK I think. Then, if memory

    serves they sold the company off and we continued to carry them. Last I heard a German company had bought the rights

    to the name and we got a few shipments from them as well. I'll see if I can get Tammy to refresh my memory on

    this.
    I have some left that i received from L-S back in July 07 i used one

    a few weeks past and it was still as good as new as they are so well

    sealed.




    I also recently had one of our newer forum members send me a handfull Xcite

    wipes in the mail from UK recently.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •