Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default combos for ladies?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi there everyone. I have read some posts regarding Realm, PF/w and NPA/w and they seem to work well in combos.

I have the PI/w (will have, I should say) but I am thinking that I should buy \"other products\" such as the ones referred to above to give it more boost.

Any response would be greatly appreciated. If I have to, I will buy Realm, PF/w and NPA/w right now but I just don\'t know if they are good combos with my PI/w.

If you know a killer combo, please let me know.

Thanks

Journeyman

Default Re: combos for ladies?

Hi kakii24,

PI/w is a VERY good choice in my opinion. My own \"everyday\" killer combo is PI/w mixed w/my favorite perfume oil (china musk) and then a few swipes of PCC (Passion Copulin Concentrate) on my wrists/hands.

My own purpose for using pheros is mainly mood elevation (mine AND those around me)....works like a charm in my work environment. But one of the other (unavoidable) effects has been a noticeable increase in guys hitting on me and being openly affectionate (touchy feely) especially in the workplace. I\'ve had women hit on me too but in more subtle ways than the guys.

I\'m now convinced that those people who\'ve been consistently exposed to my pheros over time have had (and continue to have) the strongest, most positive reactions. So, PCC might be a good choice for you as a \"combo\" phero w/PIw.

I also use Realm alot (but not at work anymore) and it has always had a noticeable effect on guys. I got a HUGE DIHL reaction once from a guy when I first started wearing Realm. There\'s just something about it that puts guys in trance mode. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Whatever you decide to go with I wish you good luck and LOTS OF F-U-N.

CC

Stranger

Hello kakii24,

I\'ve haven\'t tried PI/w yet, but I always read from the women on the board that it is very effective. Since you have the PI/w coming soon, I would try that with your favorite perfume first. Maybe give it a few weeks to see how you feel and how it affects everyone around you. Then, after you have used the PI/w and found it effective/not effective, you might want to try something else, like NPA/w. I use the NPA/w with the Realm lotion and perfume which I find works for me. I was sitting with a group of women today, and the lady sitting next to me kept scooting her chair closer and closer to me while she was talking to me. Finally, she had her hand on my knee (in a non-threatening way), and it was like she couldn\'t get enough of me. Sometimes I forget that I\'m wearing pheros, so it always catches me off guard when something like that happens. I find that women are much friendlier to me, and the guys flirtier, when I\'m wearing the pheros.

Good luck and keep us posted!

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for all your info.

I shall try out PI/w when it arrives...

Hopefully, before summer comes. lol

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hey CC that´s my latest combo too. But I also have another one with AE added. I´m making up small samples of new combos to try out but I like Pi/w best coz it smells great on me. Can´t help smelling myself all the time. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey CC!

I\'ve been experimenting with PI/w for a month now, and the results have been really random.
    Some days I can honestly say that I don\'t notice any significant difference, but on some other days they\'re really apparent.

I usually wear them alone, I don\'t like to mix phero products, since last time I did it the effect was pretty negative.
    I can\'t smell anything, it just looks like oil.
    I also wear cK Be, and some people just swear that it smells different on days that I wear PI/w. Maybe the PI/w changes the smell of perfumes a bit.

Another thing that\'s kinda weird happened yesterday. I wore 3 drops of PI/w, which is not unusual, and suddenly, in less than an hour, I got a splitting headache, no reasons at all.
    I deduced that it must be the PI/w, but I don\'t know how and why, I\'ve always worn that much and never had any problems.
    Have anyone else experience this?

Later, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Trance mode ha he he well i guess we call it DIHL so we have always known it works both ways and when a guy and a girl get together and start wearing them on to attract each other well personal experience weird things happen. Anyway its good to have some girls on board.

Journeyman

Hi T.O.

Which pheros did you mix when you perceived negative effects? I\'m really curious about that. I\'ve mixed alot of stuff and never had any bad reactions EXCEPT when using products w/-none. I don\'t like the smell of -none whether on a man or a woman and I think I noticed mildly negative reactions in others the once or twice I used it.

Also, I don\'t think your headache was caused by the PI/w. I have purposely OD\'d on it (meaning I\'ve used ALOT) and never had even the slightest negative reaction. My guess is that something totally unrelated caused the headache. I\'m soooo damned biased about PI/w though.....to me -NOL is the greatest thing since sliced bread [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Did you ever try the PI/w-PCC combo? I can\'t imagine it having negative effects on anyone cuz it\'s been so consistent for me. Even the women around me are so obviously effected by it. Oh well, from reading this forum for so long it seems pheros work different on different people and there\'s alot of trial & error invoved. I love trying new stuff but this combo is my #1 at least for now.

CC [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Journeyman

CJ01,

Great minds think alike, right [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I\'ve played around with so many pheros and combos that I don\'t even remember them all at the moment. But this PI/w-PCC combo is definitely a keeper. I\'ve been wearing it daily for at least 2 months now and it NEVER FAILS.

At work I now know the life histories of people who barely spoke to me before.....it\'s such a damn hoot!!!!

I can\'t smell PI/w....it seems scentless to me. What does it smell like to you???? It doesn\'t seem to change the scent of my perfume oil either [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Do you notice the same things I do in the behavior(s) of the people around you? Let me know.

CC [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey CC,

At that time I was wearing PI/w and PF/w together. I don\'t know if it\'s just a coincidence, but then I had such a bad day - that\'s totally out of my control - that it had to be something related to the pheros. I mean, people just turned from cheerful to angry in a snap. Not just one, or two, but quite a few.

Maybe I Overdosed, but I didn\'t think it was even possible with women\'s pheros.
    I wore 3 drops PI/w, and maybe 5 PF/w.

Last week I received a male\'s PF in the mail, and thought that I\'d see how it works. I don\'t notice any huge difference, but the scent is more long lasting than PF/w (although not as nice).

I have yet to try the PCC. Maybe next order! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

TO I´ve wondered for ages about PF for men and nearly got some myself once, I thought that they smell the same but apparently not.

Ás for mixing the pheros with lotions... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I used to mix PF/w with my facial cream and recently I tried NPA/w and a new scented lotion that smelled great toether with some perfume.

CC you´re right PI/w is more or less neutral but when I use it it´s starts smelling really great after a while on my skin (that´s why I keep smelling my wrists). I´ve noticed this with PF/w too but not as strong. It´s just the nol I guess but I also recognize my own natural body scent.
    CJ

Thread Information