Close

Thumbs up first experience with SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

everyone this is my first time using SOE which arrived yesterday.I'm 160 cm tall and 49 kg,30 years old,2 kids and

married for 12 years alreadyI tried it yesterday but didn't notice anything unusual because it was cold and

windy here in Melbourne so that's why.Today I took my 4 year old son to the hairdresser first thing in the

morning.At the desk was sitting a maybe 20 year old guy and another female hairdresser.I started talking and he was

quiet and kept staring into my eyes for the whole time and didn't even move(DIHL?).I though he was weird or maybe

because of my accent(I'm Czech but live in OZ) but maybe it was the SOE who knows.OK my son was seated and a women

next to him had her hair colored.She kept laughing and starring at me and my son and his comments about cutting his

eyes with scissors etc. and she kept laughing even when they washed her hair.My sons female hairdresser was very

relaxed and smilling so maybe SOE did someting.Well I keep using it at different venues and will keep you posted.My

next order would be PI/w and PCC or EOW and maybe lavender/-nol as well.See ya everyone happy to be part of love

scent forum

Welcome to the forum aussiechic!

Glad to hear about your experience. It definitely sounds like a strong "hit". SoE tends to relax people and

put them at ease, and also chatty and friendly. I've had it make me a "magnet" too, with people wanting to stand

or sit close by.

Keep it up and let us know how it goes in other situations.

Stranger

Hi Aussiechic, I had quite

similar results with SOE. BTW: SOE is one of my favourites because I love the scent. When I am wearing SOE, I get

more attention from men, more smiling, more chatting. It seems, they are feeling relaxed and in a good mood in my

presence. I wondered about quantity of copuline in it. So, I sometimes spice it up with just a bit of EOW. Last

week, I went out with two male friends (just friends). I was wearing SOE with EOW and I was surprised about the

difference: the two guys, though they are always nice & friendly, this time they talked a lot more and they were so

much caring, coming closer & touching my arm, both of them seemed to be really attracted to me.
    Cheers,

Naina

Hi Naina I have been using

my SOE for about 2 weeks and must say I love this product and the fragrance.I actually made a friend while waiting

for my kid at school and next week we are gonna go to a pub(girls night out).People smile a lot and also sit close

by.Once I was talking to my friend and a guy came and sat next to me texting on his mobile and obviously listening

to our conversation when I said something that I come from Czech and then suddenly he turned to me asking are you

really Czech?I have a friend whom married Czech girl etc. so it makes people talking,smiling,starring and

interested

Stranger

Default first experience with SOE

What

is the first womens international match?

I know that on Roon Ba there was a womens archive...

Stranger

Oh goodness, I've only

tried SoE three times and I've gotten some really good results with it, including a free Icee from a cute guy ;D

This is quickly becoming a favorite.

Lovely same here I love

SOE

Thread Information