Hi

everyone this is my first time using SOE which arrived yesterday.I'm 160 cm tall and 49 kg,30 years old,2 kids and

married for 12 years alreadyI tried it yesterday but didn't notice anything unusual because it was cold and

windy here in Melbourne so that's why.Today I took my 4 year old son to the hairdresser first thing in the

morning.At the desk was sitting a maybe 20 year old guy and another female hairdresser.I started talking and he was

quiet and kept staring into my eyes for the whole time and didn't even move(DIHL?).I though he was weird or maybe

because of my accent(I'm Czech but live in OZ) but maybe it was the SOE who knows.OK my son was seated and a women

next to him had her hair colored.She kept laughing and starring at me and my son and his comments about cutting his

eyes with scissors etc. and she kept laughing even when they washed her hair.My sons female hairdresser was very

relaxed and smilling so maybe SOE did someting.Well I keep using it at different venues and will keep you posted.My

next order would be PI/w and PCC or EOW and maybe lavender/-nol as well.See ya everyone happy to be part of love

scent forum