Close

Stranger

Default Would appreciate advice

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi to all. I

have not visited forever. I purchased a few things back in '07 but nothing worked. My husband is 41 - works odd

hours but does have 2 days off each week. I am 46, now abt 25lbs overweight and currently not employed. I

understand that stress and him being tired because of his of his odd hours can cause our sex life to suffer,

but.....even my 70 yr old parents with health issue and money worries still have a more sexual life than we do.

Just FYI - NO HE's NOT CHEATING! (that's the topic everyone got on last time instead of suggesting what products I

should try - it was frustrating and only made me cry)
    I just want to know what I could possibly use to help spark

some interest and possibly help kick start our love life again.
    Thank you in advance for your input

You could perk him up a bit with

natural Vitamin E (100 i.u.) & selenium (100 mcg) daily which are good for men. Our diets are often lacking in

these. Possibly too much smoking & beer ?? More water intake.

I think musk perfumes on women are good on the

neck. New dress - bright colour, new hair style ??

'Mones - Essence of Women, Scent of Eros ??

Stranger

Exclamation

I just purchased Essence of

a Women and SOE gel packs for Women . Trying to do the same thing...Re attract the hubby with a little assistance.

We have been having a real rough time. We are so distant lately....just trying every possible way to reconnect.

So I am excited to use the EoW, and SOE gel packs for Women. Can anyone HELP!!!.. How many sprays? where?

Suggestions? Should I use and cover ups. I also bought some Pink Sugar Roll on perfume from Cleanse your Soul, this

is one of my fav. smells. Would t his be a good cover up? I also purchased LURE for WOMEN and Pheromol Factor for

Women. Also the PERCEPTION Sample for Women. I'm not quite sure what the Pheromol and Perception are used for, Can

anyone give me advice? I purchased back in 2008, and haven't been back since, so the site is all new... Thanks in

advance for sharing the wisdom.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bzlioness View Post
    I

just purchased Essence of a Women and SOE gel packs for Women . Trying to do the same thing...Re attract the hubby

with a little assistance. We have been having a real rough time. We are so distant lately....just trying every

possible way to reconnect.

So I am excited to use the EoW, and SOE gel packs for Women. Can anyone HELP!!!..

How many sprays? where? Suggestions? Should I use and cover ups. I also bought some Pink Sugar Roll on perfume from

Cleanse your Soul, this is one of my fav. smells. Would t his be a good cover up? I also purchased LURE for WOMEN

and Pheromol Factor for Women. Also the PERCEPTION Sample for Women. I'm not quite sure what the Pheromol and

Perception are used for, Can anyone give me advice? I purchased back in 2008, and haven't been back since, so the

site is all new... Thanks in advance for sharing the wisdom.
    You

could apply a couple small dabs of EOW around your neck throat upper chest level, its best to let the EOW drydown

for 10 to 15 minutes before covering it with edp or whatever choice of fragrance you

prefere.

Another good application idea is to apply a

dab EOW to each wrist pulsepoint wait ten minutes and cover lightly with a nice edp and by using this method you

have the option of waving your hands around and also placing them near the nose of your target if he is not

embracing you.

The application of SOE gel say 1/2

a packet on upper chest and throat when kissing should give your partner a romantic feeling, which could start his

engine up, i say this because sometimes i behave in a romantic lovey dovey sorta way which is not my usual style,

and just about every time when this gooey feeling comes over me she reveals to me that she has applied some SOE,

therefore i can say that pheromone aspect of SOE does produce genuine effects.

If i walk into her kitchen and she has SOE applied i always seem to start

nuzzling her neck and acting mushy which often leads to having me tantalize her until she becomes flushed and starts

panting, yes i am a tease..

Your Pheromol contains

a hint of copulins amoungst its pheromones but most girls usually prefer to use extra copulins when using this

product and the best choice is EOW., yeah just use Pheromol as you would use SOE

usually.

Perception is just another triple pheromone

product, i hope it works for you as it does work for a few, i personally dont rate this on a high score though this

is in my opinion, there are far better products available at L-S store.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Stranger

Thank You! I appreciate the advice. Can you tell me what else is good on LS.. What

would you recommend... Please share... .

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by bzlioness View Post
    Thank You! I appreciate the advice. Can you tell me what else

is good on LS.. What would you recommend... Please share... .

I would be happy with the EOW and the SOE, being good

mainstays, although i could suggest that you get some Edge-Delice :- this is designed for womens use and will

not be Androstenone heavy but it will contain sufficient to go exceedingly well with your EOW and SOE

applications.

http://www.love-scent.com/product_in...51963e1a1ed7a1

Your Pheromol factor i dont consider to be a heavy hitter but when used at

bedtime or when he is relaxed and not tired it has a good advantage when applied to your throat and back of neck,

and with a spray of Edge to the upper chest and a small dab of EOW below each ear you should be on a winner, pant

The perception may be something you

could use when going out for a days camping, although an added spray of Edge and some cops would be sure to get the

wolves following in your tracks awooooo hey girl are u goin my way baby ? hmmmm ya had better take hubby along with

you to be on the safe side.

SOE is good friendly

and safe when used alone it can be a good ice breaker, and with a combo of added cops and Edge phew better look out

honey you could be dangerous, yes lock ya hubbys up ladys
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 09-17-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information