Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Personality vs. Physical Appearance on Effectiveness of 'mones

I'm beginning to wonder if physical traits do not mean much when it comes

to pheromones, and it's all about mental outlook, for example;

Physically
    ; I'm 31, 6'4" 275lbs - a body

builder physique (I lift really heavy), and I'm South Asian (Pakistani). I'd say my diet is pretty normal, I try

to eat clean, but am nowhere near perfect. I'm assuming that my hard workout regimine would yield higher -none

production?

Mentally/Spiritually; I have a real laid back personality, in fact, too calm at times. I

hardly lose my temper, and usually do not let things bother me much. I have a very positive outlook on life in

general, and I meditate just about everyday. I'm a pretty grounded person, and not too much of an outgoing person,

although I do get out.

However, when it comes to pheromones, particularly -none, I can't seem to OD. I have been

using NPA & A7 a lot lately, and call me crazy, but the more I put on the more I feel confident and the more hits I

get sexually as well as respect hits. I know many say no more than 1 dab to each side of the neck, but I've done as

many as 5 or 6 dabs w/ cover and have seen ZERO negative reactions.

Any of you out there experience this? I want

to OD to see my limits as well as possible bad reactions, but I have only seen positive when I go higher on

application. Physically I'm an imposing person, but my personality is way opposite, do you think my ultra laid back

personality decreases my mone output?
    Last edited by johnny_blaze79; 02-12-2010 at 06:53 AM.

On other forum user (gegogi) claims

he can almost literally bathe in androstenone to no ill effect. He also says he has a "laid back" personality much

as you describe (he is of asian decent I understand). You may fall into the same "results" catagory.

Maybe

search up some of his posts and see what all you think.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

Hey Blaze,

I understand what

you are talking about. Ive always believed its not what pheromone your using, its how you complement your pheromone

your wearing. I think you get into "OD" problems that way if you dont put out the vibe of your product.

Ive read

post were guys say they felt as if weareing too much SOE made people treat them too freindly or treating them like

they were too young (no sexual hits). I think thats because when the woman looks at the guy, and the pheromones dont

match what the persons natural aura well, the woman get confused and you get your "OD" reaction. That is why I think

people who are naturally alpha and workout and are muscular shouldnt be afraid of none, in fact it might compliment

them better then SOE. im 6'2 200 lbs 27 years old muscular, and ive had good results with none. Women are VERY

smart when it comes to recognizing what you portray and what you really are. So for real results I alwasy advise

that people be themselves and try and pic the right pheromone based on what kind of vibe they put out. It will get

real results with the proper trial and error.

I'll disagree with you on the

-none aspect. Gegogi and I are much the same age but I'm caucasion. I work out and have been working out for many

years resulting in a solid body. 5' 8" and 190 lbs with almost no fat. I can be very aggrssive but in kind of a

laid back way as I prefer to be happy and playing around. Most the time I am smiling and cheerful but am clearly in

charge of myself and secure in myself.

Most the time I can wear only a little -none and have some really bad OD

results form TE/NPA. A7 seems to be easier on me for some reason and if I mix it with other things seem to be ok

with one drop. I assume there is more to it than just your demeanor but I have never quite worked out what it all

is.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I assume there is more to it than just your demeanor but I have never quite worked out what

it all is.
    Based on my testing for past yr, I think it is mostly based on persona, like me for example, I

should be be producing a high amount of -none, being 31, a gym rat, and avid weight lifter. And from what I read

South Asians tend to produce a decent amount of -none.

But like previously stated, the higher in -none products I

go, the better and more consistent my hits are. Don't get me wrong, I would not walk into a biker bar w/ NPA

splashed all over me, but you guys get the idea.

There's been a lot of debate

about the -none production of asians. Since many asian women react badly to it a lot of people assume the men

produce low amounts. That could be wrong and could simply be a result of the asian tendency to be very clean.

My objection is that I go to the gym often and am in good shape, tend to be laughing and cheerful most of the

time. My demeanor is self confidant but not openly aggressive while being friendly and often quiet. Wearing very low

levels of -none in combination with other products like SoE, Chikara or AQ, I get hits attributable to alpha male

status. If I wear much -none I get negative reactions ranging from people backing away to outright aggression.

Attitude and behavior are components but there is more to it than that.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    There's

been a lot of debate about the -none production of asians. Since many asian women react badly to it a lot of people

assume the men produce low amounts. That could be wrong and could simply be a result of the asian tendency to be

very clean.
    From my observations, asian women love manly men. Also, asian women are not the

"cleanest" women around. That has nothing to do with nationality, but with how you were raised.

Just giving my

opinion here, 2 true alpha males will not have problems with eachother, will infact respect eachother. When an

alpha spots a fake alpha, or posing as one without backing it up, thats when u get into "OD" problems. people who

say they got "OD" reactions wearing none are obviously NOT alpha. And I say this respectfully. I think some people

have the wrong impression of what an alpha is. Women have told me themselves that some men just make them feel VERY

safe, and that they feel very feminine around them. this is an alpha. Not just anyone who works out, and is

confident. Its part of your aura. you could go to the gym for 25 years and look like arnold and still not be alpha.

You could be skinny and be alpha. Bruce lee was major alpha. it has nothing to do wth race, height, weight...the

reason the women gets scared an runs away from too much none is cuz she can feel that the man just wants to have sex

with her.

Thread Information