Close

Stranger

Default pheromones affecting my mood?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey

guys,

I haven't been using my pheromones, however I have them store in my desk drawer. I sit at this desk 10+

hours a day. I know that the pheromones leak out of the bottles but very very slowly. I know because I smell it in

the drawer. The drawer is not air tight so.. I could be exposed to the pheromones. I'm wondering if inhaling small

amounts of pheromones constantly can affect my mood. Lately, I've been depressed.. though I associate my depression

with the actions of my parents... but still I'm wondering if the pheromones play a part in this.

I'd imagine

that me being exposed to the pheromones would cause a change in emotional state towards negativity. Then, my parents

with amplify it... or it can happen the other way around where my parents do their thing and then I'm exposed to

the pheromones => amplifying my bad mood. Or my parents could come near my desk where I'm sitting and... associate

those pheromones to me..

It's just that sometimes I overreact to what my parents say to me. Usually they're

discouraging me or just being assholes. I'd like to think that overtime I've developed a thick skin and that I

can't be affected anymore. However, the slightest words of discouragement sends me deep into depression and I'm

thinking to myself it's kind of retarded that such a small thing would make me feel so bad... but I still feel that

bad.

I know what I've described may be a stretch but I've read posts on this forum where people have lost

relationships and have engaged in arguments because of OD.

I realize that there are many variables that affect my

mood and that can amplify it.. but I just want to know if you guys keep your pheromones near you and are exposed to

them.. if you have any similar experiences.

I'm going to move the pheromones further away from me and see what

happens over the next week.

Please comment..

I have AE, SOE, Liquid Trust, and 2 bottles of NPA in the

drawer.

Thanks,
    Gordon

i don't see how your

pheromones in your desk would be affecting you mentally unless you had a stock pile of androstadienone stashed away

somewhere. and even then, i would be kind of surprised.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by thepwnerer View Post
    Hey guys,

I haven't been using my pheromones, however I have them store in my desk

drawer. I sit at this desk 10+ hours a day. I know that the pheromones leak out of the bottles but very very slowly.

I know because I smell it in the drawer. The drawer is not air tight so.. I could be exposed to the pheromones. I'm

wondering if inhaling small amounts of pheromones constantly can affect my mood. Lately, I've been depressed..

though I associate my depression with the actions of my parents... but still I'm wondering if the pheromones play a

part in this.

I'd imagine that me being exposed to the pheromones would cause a change in emotional state

towards negativity. Then, my parents with amplify it... or it can happen the other way around where my parents do

their thing and then I'm exposed to the pheromones => amplifying my bad mood. Or my parents could come near my desk

where I'm sitting and... associate those pheromones to me..

It's just that sometimes I overreact to what my

parents say to me. Usually they're discouraging me or just being assholes. I'd like to think that overtime I've

developed a thick skin and that I can't be affected anymore. However, the slightest words of discouragement sends

me deep into depression and I'm thinking to myself it's kind of retarded that such a small thing would make me

feel so bad... but I still feel that bad.

I know what I've described may be a stretch but I've read posts on

this forum where people have lost relationships and have engaged in arguments because of OD.

I realize that there

are many variables that affect my mood and that can amplify it.. but I just want to know if you guys keep your

pheromones near you and are exposed to them.. if you have any similar experiences.

I'm going to move the

pheromones further away from me and see what happens over the next week.

Please comment..

I have AE, SOE,

Liquid Trust, and 2 bottles of NPA in the drawer.

Thanks,
    Gordon
    pheromones can't affect the mood.

I wear pheromones everyday and also smell them myself everyday. I feel good with them. So I am also kind of

surprised at your feelings.

Journeyman

Actually mones can

effect your mood positively just like negative, especially if you OD with NONE based mones.

When i did my initial

experiments with mone cologne i noticed a distinct change in my mood, I was calmer, and I breathed alot deeper.

That first one was done with Pherelure.

Many users experience some degree

of "self-medication" side-effects while using mones. For most of us these side-effects gradually fade with regular

use. I can basically bathe in the holy trinity (androstenone, androstenol & androsterone) and not feel a damn thing.

And that's fine with me. I use mones for my targets and don't wanna fall on my own friggen sword.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

My pc/office/phero/store/mix room/photo studio/ sometimes

bedroom.

Yeah in here im surrounded with bottles of

pheromones/colognes and mixes of all types and sizes, too many to name and

count.

When someone walks into this room for the

first or 5th time thay are amazed at the odour and always comment, and it is always difficult to remove young women,

but thats another story.

I spend hours in here

each day and i do never suffer from any depressive moods.

In years gone by i have experienced severe depression but then not associated with my

pheromones.

I realize that my following comments

may seem strange, but it is my opinion that one or two heaped teaspoons of coffee during the day will actually

reduce the effects of some types of depression to almost zero, give it a try.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Journeyman

Aloha everyone. I would have

to say mones definitely DO alter your mood. Depending on if its a good application or an OD. I use NPA, and one

thing i've noticed when wearing it is i've gotten ALOT bolder when it comes to makng small talk, wanting something

(i.e. hot girl) etc. I would classify myself as a semi-alpha (despite being very extroverted and a big lover of

large crowds, people and parties) only because I am just not bold enough naturally. I'm pretty good looking and for

years now (before being sold on mones) i've used that charm to get my way, but being bold? nah, I wuz pretty shy in

that regard. I haven't tried TE or AE, which are also none heavy products so I am wondering if I would get that

same confidence booster with them as I would with NPA. Aloha.

Stranger

^yep, npa according to what

i've read is the strongest of -none phero products available. AE is less concentrated and more difficult to

overdue/OD, so yea give AE a try. I've tried both,but NPA is pretty strong so I haven't applied more than 1 drop,

as for AE is usually spread out one along the neck/upper body and maybe half drop spread along my shirt/pants etc.

^Actually I think the strongest of

the lot here is Primal Instinct. But npa may be a bit "safer" to experiment with.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Yeahh I can't say pheromones

have affected my mood either.... not that I know of anyway.
    Vote for Chikara Cologne at My Pheromone Reviews

Phero Dude

Default Mood

Pheromones have ALWAYS

effected my mood, in some cases the targets too.

Now I only stick to products which effect both my mood

positively (depending on what I'm trying to achieve) , and have an equal effect on others.

Too much none

always puts me in an irritable or aggressive mood. Sometimes it cause me to be jumpy.

Too much nol by itself

and I feel timid.

Some people on here state they can wear huge amounts of mones and not be effected at all.

Trial and error is your best bet. I'm kinda in a tough situation since moods can screw me up.

But

because I didn't give up testing many out I can now benefit from both mood and positive reactions from

others.

Just the other day I had MASSIVE hits of A7/SOE. I my confidence soared (mood) and I could also see

women and men treating me like a leader.

I felt I could talk to any chick no matter how beautiful with no

hesitation. And I wasn't particularly dress nice or anything.

HM

Quote Originally Posted by thebig View Post
    Yeahh I can't

say pheromones have affected my mood either.... not that I know of anyway.
    Some people seem to be

relatively immune to the effects of pheromones (or at least *some* pheromones).

I myself have never really ever

noticed any of the so-called "self effects" others sometimes report. I can't say for sure if I have ever been

affected by someone else who is wearing a pheromone product as I have no way of knowing if someone else is wearing

one unless they tell me (and so far no one has).

Pheromone sensitivity can vary from person to person. Some may

be very sensitive and respond even to very small amounts, some may not respond except to high doses, or maybe they

may not be affected at all.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information