Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Keeping mones?

  1. #1
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    4971

    Default Keeping mones?

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    In a few months Im

    planning to move together with my gf..
    Now I wanna know how you guys deal with that when being with a woman?
    Kept

    und lock and safe?

    Or hidden away from her? And if, how do you guys do it?
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  2. #2
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    5511

    Default

    Depends on how nosey she is, and if

    you feel you *need* to hide this sort of thing from her. Nothing wrong with a few "secrets." Women seem to "hide"

    their makeup etc all the time...

    And if you break up over it, maybe it wasn't meant to be anyway.

    Could

    always get one of those locking "firesafes" to keep things in. You can always introduce her to your various products

    slowly over time if you feel it's the right thing to do. "Thought I'd try this stuff out. Whadda ya think?"

    Whatever.


    Just me.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  3. #3
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    4971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Depends on

    how nosey she is, and if you feel you *need* to hide this sort of thing from her. Nothing wrong with a few

    "secrets." Women seem to "hide" their makeup etc all the time...

    And if you break up over it, maybe it wasn't

    meant to be anyway.

    Could always get one of those locking "firesafes" to keep things in. You can always

    introduce her to your various products slowly over time if you feel it's the right thing to do. "Thought I'd try

    this stuff out. Whadda ya think?" Whatever.


    Just me.
    So far I wount really tell her.. I dont think

    that would be a reason to break up over for us, but its more I know it would be difficult to explain to her so she

    would understand it and still dont tell all around her about it..
    I have been telling her I have gotten some very

    exspensive concentrated fragrances (so I can explain the small size bottles) from USA.. Havent shown them to

    her yet, but just wanna hear so you guys perhaps had some cool advices to tell me before I do.. You might had some

    exsperiences to share..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  4. #4
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    4946

    Default

    You could just call them

    'colognes'. Later on you could mention that some of them have 'mones in them. That would not raise much interest

    in them.

    Somebody elses' gf didn't show much interest in them. Women's perfumes are designed to attract, &

    men's edts are meant to appeal to the opposite sex.

  5. #5
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    In a

    few months Im planning to move together with my gf..
    Now I wanna know how you guys deal with that when being with a

    woman?
    Kept und lock and safe?

    Or hidden away from her? And if, how do you guys do it?
    In my case, my

    home office desk is inviolate. Nobody goes in there but me. That actually applies to my entire office, the only time

    people are in my office is if I am there. My pheromones are in my desk drawer.

    Just as a matter of practice, I

    have always maintained that each person has certain places where the other does not ever look. Every person needs

    privacy in their lives, no matter what their relationship is. In my case it is my desk.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    4971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    In

    my case, my home office desk is inviolate. Nobody goes in there but me. That actually applies to my entire office,

    the only time people are in my office is if I am there. My pheromones are in my desk drawer.

    Just as a matter of

    practice, I have always maintained that each person has certain places where the other does not ever look. Every

    person needs privacy in their lives, no matter what their relationship is. In my case it is my desk.
    When

    we get that far I first need to buy my sekf a new office and desk but a really good idea!

    Besides that how do I

    explain the size of the colognes? These are not ordinary sizes, plus explain the amount I'm using..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  7. #7
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    When

    we get that far I first need to buy my sekf a new office and desk but a really good idea!

    Besides that how do I

    explain the size of the colognes? These are not ordinary sizes, plus explain the amount I'm using..
    I

    don't explain. The benefit of being an arrogant jerk like me is that you get away with such things



    Seriously, I think you are making too much of it. Rather than make it an issue, act as if it is normal and shrug

    off questions.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    4946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    Besides

    that how do I explain the size of the colognes? These are not ordinary sizes, plus explain the amount I'm

    using..
    You don't need to explain anything. Most women (apart from those who post on this forum) don't

    show much interest in 'mone products. All their perfumes are designed to attract the opposite sex & some have

    natural 'mones in them.

    Men have been using aftershave for ages & some appeal to women.

    Just call them

    cologne/aftershave to make you 'smell better'

  9. #9
    Phero Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,661
    Rep Power
    6329

    Default none

    My uncle kept a drawer next

    to his side of the bed locked up tight. On thier 30th anniversary my aunt said to him, "look, it's been 30 years,

    can you now at least let me know what's in there?" He relented and finally opened it for her inspection. She saw

    3 golf balls and a large pile of cash in the drawer and asked for an explanation. He told her that he was sorry but

    that each golf ball represented his screwing some other woman. My aunt thought about it for a moment, "guess that

    isn't so bad, 3 women in 30 years" but, "what about all that cash?" "Well", he said, "everytime I accumulated a

    dozen golf balls I sold them".
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

  10. #10
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    4946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post
    My uncle

    kept a drawer next to his side of the bed locked up tight. On thier 30th anniversary my aunt said to him, "look,

    it's been 30 years, can you now at least let me know what's in there?" He relented and finally opened it for her

    inspection. She saw 3 golf balls and a large pile of cash in the drawer and asked for an explanation. He told her

    that he was sorry but that each golf ball represented his screwing some other woman. My aunt thought about it for a

    moment, "guess that isn't so bad, 3 women in 30 years" but, "what about all that cash?" "Well", he said, "everytime

    I accumulated a dozen golf balls I sold them".
    Good one !

  11. #11
    Phero Pro WorkingMann's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Funen, Denmark
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    4971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    I

    don't explain. The benefit of being an arrogant jerk like me is that you get away with such things



    Seriously, I think you are making too much of it. Rather than make it an issue, act as if it is normal and shrug

    off questions.
    You're right of course..
    I can now see Im getting soft because I like this girl so

    much..
    WorkingMann - you've been there, done that!

  12. #12
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMann View Post
    You're right of course..
    I can now see Im getting soft because I like this girl so

    much..
    She will not be so concerned with what the pheromones are but

    more to the point is Why are you keeping them and the purpose in using

    them.


    You may then explain that in many cases they

    may be used to enhance your relationship with her, But the main purpose in using them now is to enhance your persona

    at work type situations and also business type social

    activities.


    I actually started of in giving my girl a

    bottle of Pheromol Factor and a few gel packets, that was several years

    ago.


    In my most recent order i did purchase a bottle

    of EOW (essence

    of woman ) and SOE/w and EDGE/w.. gel

    packets.


    The girl friends may be introduced to the

    benefits of pheromones starting of with small comments and explanations and they will come to realize that

    pheromones are not an issue to be worried or concerned with.




    You may start out by mentioning to her in a casual way that you have a hobby

    and an interest that begun when you started testing the pheros for business/social type

    activities.


    I am lucky that i have an understanding

    and reasonable girl because she is aware and also participates in my pheromone testing and mixing uses applications

    and trials of new products ect.


    If your girl comes

    to see that your attitude towards pheromones is of casual interest then it will be

    ok,

    but if she gets the feeling that you have something

    to hide then that is a catalyst for her to be suspicious and worried.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  13. #13
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I wouldn't bother explaining

    either. I think it's something best left unsaid...
    Vote for Chikara Cologne at My Pheromone Reviews

  14. #14
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    From my experience you only

    have to use pheromones ONCE on somebody. Pheromones tend to work especially on new people. Once she smells it, that

    smell will enter her database of information and she will forever associate you with that alfa male she is

    inexplicably sexually attracted to. Funny, a girl would have the same passionate inhaling action, even when I

    didn't used pheromones in an effort to slow it down with her.
    N.B. She will be sexually attracted to you, not in

    love with you. It's a big difference. You could convert that attraction into love in some time, however sex she

    would only want to have with you, especially if you got her at least once.
    Keep in mind pheromones don't work on

    everybody. My success is 4 out of 5, not bad, given the magic effect obtained.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •