Close

Phero Dude

Default Chikara and versatility

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It is said

that Chikara is the #1 selling product on LS.

Maybe it is not the best for specific situations but it is said

that it is liked by the majority of people out there.

If this is the case would you compare Chikara to a

man who is neither rich or poor, tall or short, white or black, GQ or slob, confident nor a pussy, heavily sexual

nor asexual, old nor young etc.

If that is the case Chikara should suit me well because I am somewhat in the

midline. DOes that mean then that Chikara mixed with small amounts of other products can yield results specific to

the target with best results and lack of OD?

For example Chikara is midline and agrees with a midline person

and also for most situations. But perhaps you have a date with a chinese girl:

Would Chikara/Edge do

better?

or Perhaps you have a social function but you need to be somewhat masculine.

Would

Chikara/SOE do better?

or perhaps you have a date with a "fast 30 somthing MILF".

Would chikara/NPA

do better?

or perhaps you are hanging around an older crowd:

Would Chikara /A7 Do better?

The

reason I ask is, if Chikara is versatile and effects a wide range of targets on its own it should produce favorible

results with anyone. But to touch it up with small amounts of the other items along with a slight change in dress

code from the norm, and a slight change in persona, would chikara then be best suited for "the man of all seasons"

who'd like to be effective getting whatever he wants?

HM

Um, yes.....

Kidding HM

I use Chikara for

two specific purposes. One is if I'm lazy or in a hurry and just want to spritz something on. C7 is my go to

product for that. Maybe sometimes AE, but results are kind of spotty with AE.

Two is when I'm going out social,

and pay attention to a pretty good mix with A7/A1 and C7 (or SoE). C7 in that mix gives, I think, "hotter" results

than SoE, which I don't always want.

C7 is difficult but rewarding, and I think it should be a staple in any

users repetoire. As a standalone its reliable in its effects, but I do think it needs to be steered for greatest

effect. Its better than SoE if you want a sexier social Mone, but you have to watch your presentation, its sexiness

will depend on you.

IMO, I think C7 comes into its own as an excellent base to work with using other products to

steer in the direction you want.

Phero Dude

Default C7

"C7 is difficult but

rewarding, and I think it should be a staple in any users repetoire. As a standalone its reliable in its effects,

but I do think it needs to be steered for greatest effect. Its better than SoE if you want a sexier social Mone, but

you have to watch your presentation, its sexiness will depend on you." - ID

When you say you have to watch

your presentation I am getting the idea that with this mone nothing happens unless you take the lead? And

furthermore, it's sexy social not just social friendly like SOE? if you don' take the lead or it tenses you up

what happens?

My staple are SOE, a7, and now Chikara.

You mention all the mixes I talked

about:

A7/SOE
    SOE
    A7/Chikara
    Chikara

I am also thinking of adding in IMPI (Silver) to my

collection. Do you think IMPI is a staple too? It seems like a good standalone. or would you prefer edge in

there? I have NPA but have always gotten bad self effects from it. Edge too at times makes me a little irritable.

I find with edge blood rushes to my groin and after my mind steers in a sexual direction I just need to b sexual or

makeout. This time of venting outlet is not good unless I'm in a position to do so with a woman. That would mean

like in my car ar at a hotel, or nightclub. If I feel sexual and I'm like going for coffee it doesn't help much

to wear it. Know what I mean?

DOes IMPI do the same? Does it rush blood to the groin or is it more

sutble?

Before I get into further mxiing I need to know what products to buy.

So far I love

A7, SOE, and Chikara (only scented). Sometimes edge does the job sometimes it backfires. Would you add IMPI in

there or forego it for edge?

IDesign Maybe you could give scenarios when you'd use the following to make to

easier on me to decide what to wear:

A7 /SOE
    A7/Chikara
    Chikara
    SOE

I know with A7/SOE I

like to present myself as a confident , gentleman with sex appeal but with power. To make it easy to act our the

role I'd pick ((JDepp(Tom Hanson) in the 80's show JumpStreet) where he acts as a cop , a protector,a confident,

and sexy but classy guy. It's easy to act out that role. Great when you know you'll be around guys too,

especially buddies that may want to boss you around and be the alpha in the pack.

A7/Chikara -- I have no

idea how to act out this one. What exactly am I trying to portray here?

Chikara -- How do you act it out?

What type of scenario/impression am I trying to make? I want to be social but sexy. What character would best

portray this mone?

SOE -- Easy. Just be talkative, friendly, and social with NO power. Great for coffee, or

Sunday afternoon lunch with the family or inlaws.

It is said that how you portray yourself has to be

congruent with the mones. Which is why I'm trying to get a feel for how to act these out. SOE, A7/SOE I pretty

much have down. But chikara and A7/Chikara I am lost. Impi I am lost too, do you have to take the lead all the

time?

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 05-16-2010 at 12:02 AM.

Personally I like Chikara as a good

general product. It also seems to do well with one of my favorite females (nothing sexual however).

I have also

decided that I no longer am looking to match my "presentation" to the phero product, but rather find a phero product

that matches who I really am. For one thing one no longer has to sweat the problem of incongruities between your

"natural" behavior and what the phero product projects.

Just my thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I think a confident, well

rounded male should be able to wear what he wants and just be himself.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    I

think a confident, well rounded male should be able to wear what he wants and just be

himself.
    Too true, i often apply EOW as an additional specific area

application to enhance my regular pheromone mix, this gives me more advantages than you could poke a stick at, be it

social, sexual or even self effects for that matter.

Most often i pass the time without much awareness or thoughts about the added

pheromones i am wearing and every now and then a good social or female related hit brings me back to reality and

reminds me that i possess a pheromone edge.

The

application of EOW has been a real eye opener for me as it has really amped up the dynamics of my phero apps, i

wouldn't be without it now.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Phero Dude

Default So many mixes

Lately as you

people know I have been facing none OD issues.

I decided to place an order for 2 products SOE, and Chikara

(both of which I have used in the past).

I have in my collection:

SOE,
    CHIKARA,
    ALPHA

NPA,
    EDGE Gel packs

I figure with these products I can do a lot. and I mean A LOT.

Think of

the following combinations that are said to work well by most people:

SOE/EDGE -- I've always found it

makes the asians friendly, horny and flirty

SOE/NPA -- More powerful sexual urges. I find I can easily OD if

not careful

SOE/A7 --- Definitely when I want to switch between friendly and a leader of the pack. Gives me

a wide range. A proetctor feeling. Almost like what you'd expect from a cop.

CHIKARA/EDGE -- I've yet to

experiment with this mix, I would love to hear your feedback

CHIKARA/NPA -- Shows confidence, friendliness,

with a masculine punch and attracts horny women very powerfully. Once again if SOE/NPA causes me to OD sometimes I

wonder if this is even worse. I may be able to get away with it on given day but not consecutive

days.

CHIKARA/A7 -- Wow I'd love to here feedback on this one.. I have never tried it but assume its an

alpha signature so I'd have to be leader of the pack again.

And standlones with same

products:
    SOE -- downright social with no need for arguments. Great with family functions

EDGE -- Get

flirtive glances, seductive looks, sometimes I od, the gel packs get me horny and it is hit or miss.

A7 -- By

itself I've always found it too powerful for me. Maybe when I get much older I won't have to buffer

it.

NPA -- By itself women around me (ovulatory ones) get quiet and want me to take the verbal lead. Also

seductive looks, and I but they are horny. Sex in a bottle it is said, but I've always been weary of OD.

Consecutive days in a row is out of the question for me.

Chikara -- By itself I've found an antidepressive

effect on me. The smell (scented) is fantastic and I love it. Great for respect, but not overpowering. I've worn

it consecutively, but aroudn family members (east indians) their expressions go flat and sometimes they ask me "am I

ok?"

Wow with just these 5 products I have like a couple of years worth of experimentation and they're all

key players in love scents product list.

Do most of you feel I should say "screw it" and wear any standalone

or combo whenever I feel like it and just shake things up for variety?

Or do you think a specific environment

is best suited for each of the above, as standalone and in combinations as I've listed?

HM

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Lately as you people know I have been facing none OD issues.

I decided to place an order

for 2 products SOE, and Chikara (both of which I have used in the past).

I have in my collection:

SOE,
    CHIKARA,
    ALPHA 7,
    NPA,
    EDGE Gel packs

I figure with these products I can do a lot. and I mean A

LOT.

Think of the following combinations that are said to work well by most people:

SOE/EDGE -- I've always

found it makes the asians friendly, horny and flirty

SOE/NPA -- More powerful sexual urges. I find I can easily

OD if not careful

SOE/A7 --- Definitely when I want to switch between friendly and a leader of the pack. Gives

me a wide range. A proetctor feeling. Almost like what you'd expect from a cop.

CHIKARA/EDGE -- I've yet to

experiment with this mix, I would love to hear your feedback

CHIKARA/NPA -- Shows confidence, friendliness, with

a masculine punch and attracts horny women very powerfully. Once again if SOE/NPA causes me to OD sometimes I wonder

if this is even worse. I may be able to get away with it on given day but not consecutive days.

CHIKARA/A7 --

Wow I'd love to here feedback on this one.. I have never tried it but assume its an alpha signature so I'd have to

be leader of the pack again.

And standlones with same products:
    SOE -- downright social with no need for

arguments. Great with family functions

EDGE -- Get flirtive glances, seductive looks, sometimes I od, the gel

packs get me horny and it is hit or miss.

A7 -- By itself I've always found it too powerful for me. Maybe when

I get much older I won't have to buffer it.

NPA -- By itself women around me (ovulatory ones) get quiet and

want me to take the verbal lead. Also seductive looks, and I but they are horny. Sex in a bottle it is said, but

I've always been weary of OD. Consecutive days in a row is out of the question for me.

Chikara -- By itself

I've found an antidepressive effect on me. The smell (scented) is fantastic and I love it. Great for respect, but

not overpowering. I've worn it consecutively, but aroudn family members (east indians) their expressions go flat

and sometimes they ask me "am I ok?"

Wow with just these 5 products I have like a couple of years worth of

experimentation and they're all key players in love scents product list.

Do most of you feel I should say

"screw it" and wear any standalone or combo whenever I feel like it and just shake things up for variety?

Or do you think a specific environment is best suited for each of the above, as standalone and in

combinations as I've listed?
    HM
    Each to his own but for me i

apply a vast variety of products some alone and some in mixes, whatever takes my imagination either before i leave

home or a mix that has been planned some time before hand its all good as i dont worry too much about it as i let

universal intelligence be my guide as i stay intune with my inner being.

Phero Dude

Default Congruency

Terry

You make

an excellent point. It's all about congruency and it can be achieved in so many ways.

For example the man

who has only 1 type of aura can wear one product or mix daily and leave it at that . This type of character behaves

the same way whereever they go and like to be categorized as the man with 'that' aura .

The second method

of congruency is Geogi's method, which is playing out the role of the mone signature through how one acts. I bet

he is a great actor too and likes to shake up his aura.

The third method is yours. And this one is a little

different than what I posted. If you notice in my post I categorized choosing different mone signatures for

different environments and functions, but your method presents somewhat of a twist -- match your mone signature to

how you feel on ' a given day'.

For example, suppose I'm going to a social function where the objective is

to socialize, so I stay away from none heavy products, and use products such as SOE or chikara as standalones. If

one needs a little none therapy due to age etc perhaps a tad amount of A7 may be added.

The bottom line is

I'd have to take on the social role and play it out. But what if I am relatively feeling like being bossy that day

-- it could be do to work, triggered by an event during the day etc. If my I change to a wuss phermone signature

for a social event I will come across as being incongruent with how i really wish to express myself. My mone

signature won't match my existing personality even though that may be the best signature for that specific

event.

In this case I'd be better of with an alpha signature , expressing how I truly feel that day and ,

not giving a f*ck how others respond to me. Maybe be the leader of the pack
    . I may come across as someone whose

in a bad mood or bossy at the party but at least it will go hand in hand with the mones I'm wearing.

Th

question then becomes shall mones adapt to you or will you adapt to them. And moreso will you change for an event

to be congruent or will congruency come from your true feeling/behavior that day and a mone signature that

complements the way you feel that day.

Interesting observations Terry...

HM

Phero Dude

Default Chikara and SOE

My bottles

arrived today. I know what SOE can do but it's been a while since I've used scented Chikara.

Good fast

service. Can't wait to try it out!

HM

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    My

bottles arrived today. I know what SOE can do but it's been a while since I've used scented Chikara.

Good fast

service. Can't wait to try it out!

HM
    Good luck with the C7 it should

have an edge over SOE when it comes to girl

attraction.

I have been wearing WOLF for several

months a few times a week and it is a great social mone that also has most females within a twenty foot radius

giving me flirty looks, its like A314 but more friendly and approachable.
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 05-25-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: x spell

Thread Information