tony71

Default please delete the account

visit-red-300x50PNG
    delete my

account

thanks
    Last edited by tony71; 03-07-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: delete

Hey Tony, you've been giving

this a go for a while now and don't seem to be having any success. A couple of questions...

What are you

expecting to happen when you wear pheromones? Most, if not all "hits" are very subtle. Paying attention to the

behavior of women around you is important, and the clues are mostly not very obvious until you've trained yourself

to see them.

Second, how are you acting? You have to put on your best. No pheromone will overcome your

personality and the way you present yourself. Pheromones will accentuate and add to what you already offer.

You

have to present yourself in a manner congruent to what you're wearing. For example, if you're shy and withdrawn,

something like NPA will give you a bad vibe, and Chikara will confuse others. This make any sense?

The best product for a shy guy

is lots of practice on social skills. Sure its hard at first, and you can't be seen as trying too hard, but it

does become easier with time. Relax, smile, use your sense of humor and don't worry about the results, just be

comfortable. The results will start coming.

I'd stick with SoE and C7 for now, and take advantage of the extra

social stimulus. Save the -none for when you have a date, or are getting close to one.

Best of luck!

It can take weeks, if not months, of

experimentation and observation to see if things are working, and how.

If you are already changing you behavior

it could be a "self effect" hit. And that alone may be a pretty positive thing.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Talking

Hello tony71
    I'm

ordering Alpha Maschio will try that next...

did you got it ?
    i also want to try Alpha Maschio and

CERTO
    from alpha dream
    i think i'm a "good boy" but nevermind i
    want to try that things.

what can you say about that products from alpha dream?
    maybe your friends tried? because i search

over internet
    and some people say it's cool and others not
    i don't know should i order that or

not

Journeyman

Rbt is right it can take months

to get an idea and even years to master.

If you ask me you shouldnt be drinkin when "testing" out products,

because for one you will naturally be more social after a few drinks and will wonder next time why the mones didnt

work for you, when it wasnt even the mones that did the trick it was you being yourself. Second, most girls will be

more open with drinks, so its hard to test. I was frustrated at first when I was starting out because I was all over

the place with different products, different places (strip clubs, bars....NOT good places to test, but ok once you

master).

Try each product to the last drop, even if you dont like it. You will learn a lot, trust me. Another

tip. dont mix with colognes, you want to experience the mones only without any variables even colognes. Just to

start out you want to be very careful with how you experiment. Its like going into a jungle in the middle of the

night...Be alert, its no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Another

tip. dont mix with colognes, you want to experience the mones only without any variables even colognes.

I don't agree with this. Most unscented pheromones, especially -None, smell too bad to wear alone.

Scent has no bearing on the effectiveness of the constituent molecules, just don't wear cheap cologne.

I think what should be clarified is

that you probably shouldn't mix a pheromone product *into* a container/bottle of cologne.

However you *can*

(and probably *should*) apply a pheomone product to your skin and then *cover* it (either directly over the spot

where the pheromone was applied or somewhere nearby) to help offset any unpleasant odor from the product. This

generally applies to pheoromones and pheromone products that come "unscented," although some "scented" products are

pretty weakly scented and may need extra help.

Bear one other thing in mind. What "stinks" unpleasantly to you

or other members of your sex may be "pleasing" to a member of the opposite sex.

I'm of the opinion that some

pheromones and other scents/body odors are designed by nature to repel "the competion" while attracting the

"targets." If you are a guy, and your "stank" drives away other males, that may be a good thing, especially if that

same "stank" (eg sweat) turns a female on and brings her closer and ups her interest.

Not all stink is bad

stink.

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information