Close

Stranger

Default Is it even worth bothering using mones at the gym?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I go to a gym that at times can be your stereotypical meat-market with attractive college co-eds and 20

something female working out.

Is there any point for me to even wear mones if I am trying to attract the ladies

there? My fear is that the mones would get diluted/"washed off" by my own sweat when I work out.

Thoughts?

Thanks.
    The Pride of Kentucky in Living Flesh (me, of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by pappy97 View Post
    I go to a gym

that at times can be your stereotypical meat-market with attractive college co-eds and 20 something female working

out.

Is there any point for me to even wear mones if I am trying to attract the ladies there? My fear is that the

mones would get diluted/"washed off" by my own sweat when I work out.

Thoughts? Thanks.
    Lucky you

Pappy !

Yes, there is a point to wearing mones at the gym. (I think one of the mods here does that - B.......

??). The mones would be combined with your sweat & be more effective, and your higher body temperature is likely to

diffuse the 'mones more into the air. Many users report better results when they are 'heated up'. Fresh sweat

attracts but old sweat doesn't (phew !) but that would not apply to you obviously. You could apply the mones on

body areas where you sweat less (e.g. neck, ears, etc.) so they are not 'washed away'

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Lucky you

Pappy !

Yes, there is a point to wearing mones at the gym. (I think one of the mods here does that - B.......

??).
    I have and sometimes still do more because I am already wearing them when I have time to go to the

gym than for any other reason. Wear something like chikara or SoE. Adding -none to it has never worked out well for

me. It was especially bad when I was still heavily involved in marshal arts. Sparing partners would get overly

aggressive due to the very high evels on -none already circulating.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

What do you think of a Chikara

and SOE combo for the gym?

SOE on rolled on neck, wrists, and forearm.

Not only is my gym a meat-market, but

I should add that I am usually the only person in the gym (Even peak time) that is of color. Sometimes there will be

an african-american male, but no Indo-Americans whatsoever except me. I think some people probably see me and assume

I have an accent or something. I just want the young caucasian women there to be at ease around me and friendly.

Sexual hits would be nice, but considering the ripped guys who are there when I am there, that's not happening.

I'll settle for mones that help give off the vibe that I am extremely social and approachable, with just a hint of

sexuality.

Any other suggestions besides Chikara + SOE? I've got Chikara, SOE, NPA, A7, Alpha 314 (which I use

at work a lot, but have not recently so I can go the gym after work for a straight up chikara + soe combo), WAGG-N,

and Liquid Trust at my disposal (but I only use LT for business meetings/interviews). Thanks!
    Last edited by pappy97; 02-01-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

What

do you think of a Chikara and SOE combo for the gym?

SOE on rolled on neck, wrists, and forearm.

Not only is

my gym a meat-market, but I should add that I am usually the only person in the gym (Even peak time) that is of

color. Sometimes there will be an asian-american male, but no Indo-Americans whatsoever except me. I think some

people probably see me and assume I have an accent or something. I just want the young caucasian women there to be

at ease around me and friendly.

Sexual hits would be nice, but considering the ripped guys who are there when I

am there, that's not happening. I'll settle for mones that help give off the vibe that I am extremely social and

approachable, with just a hint of sexuality.

Any other suggestions
    besides Chikara + SOE? I've

got Chikara, SOE, NPA, A7, Alpha 314 (which I use at work a lot, but have not recently so I can go the gym after

work for a straight up chikara + soe combo), WAGG-N, and Liquid Trust at my disposal (but I only use LT for business

meetings/interviews). Thanks!
    Women crave excitement and fun yep and Oh

bye the way please do tell, Have you any hair upon your head ? and in what manner of style and length do you wear it

when attending your favourite gym,

and in passing may i

also inquire as to your workouts and perspiration given off and also your

bodyheat.

I just love your lil bag of phero trix Pappy, good work buddy.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I'll settle

for mones that help give off the vibe that I am extremely social and approachable, with just a hint of

sexuality.
    What about SOE down inside of both forearms, & a couple of dabs of A7 or NPA ??

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Women crave excitement and fun yep and Oh bye the way

please do tell, Have you any hair upon your head ? and in what manner of style and length do you wear it when

attending your favourite gym,

and in passing may i also

inquire as to your workouts and perspiration given off and also your bodyheat.

I just love your lil bag of phero trix Pappy, good work buddy.

I am not bald, yet, not even close, but I am losing hair and will probably lose

it all in 10 years.

I wear it short and combed with hair spray at the gym.

I do cardio every workout, and

either upper or lower body weights each day (giving myself a day off between lifting for a certain muscle group).

I sweat easily and when I push myself with the cardio (treadmill), I sweat a lot.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

I am

not bald, yet, not even close, but I am losing hair and will probably lose it all in 10 years.

I wear it short

and combed with hair spray at the gym.

I do cardio every workout, and either upper or lower body weights each

day (giving myself a day off between lifting for a certain muscle group).

I sweat easily and when I push myself

with the cardio (treadmill), I sweat a lot.
    I have experienced pheromone

applications being diluted by sweaty workout sessions, and all i can suggest is just smile, make friends and talk,

as some social proofing can make you seem more of a desirable target to the gym women, and then you have the

opportunity to make dates, go for a coffee with and utilize your pheromones in a comfortable enviroment.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I have had good reactions

in the past with wearing SOE to the gym. If you look at some of my older posts you should be able to find out more

about it as well as using a search.

Thread Information