Close

Default Cops alone does nothing for me but a small dab of Pheromax

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Cops doesn't seem to do a thing for me, not more than not wearing anything at all,

especially with my bf. He is always horny anyways but when I wear cops he thinks it smells like vomit and no

horniness. When I wear pheromax out to the club(at work, I'm a dancer) - I get mad hits. BUT, not a full spray,

but a tiny tiny dab. That stuff is strong. I've tried a full spray and It resulted in a ghosting effect.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Sugabee View Post
    Cops doesn't seem to do a thing for me
    , not more than not wearing anything at

all, especially with my bf. He is always horny anyways but when I wear cops he thinks it smells like vomit and no

horniness. When I wear pheromax out to the club(at work, I'm a dancer) - I get mad hits. BUT, not a full spray, but

a tiny tiny dab. That stuff is strong. I've tried a full spray and It resulted in a ghosting

effect.
    May i enquire as to what specific Copulins product you are

refering to and also the amount and methods of your application/s of the

cops.

I would imagine that a dancer in a club would

certainly receive some mad hits even without the use of pheromones and

cops.

It is interesting and expected that Pheromax

application can give you that extra added edge and that you have picked up on this, thank you for the information

Sugabee....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    May i enquire as to what specific Copulins product

you are refering to and also the amount and methods of your application/s of the

cops.

I would imagine that a dancer in a club

would certainly receive some mad hits even without the use of pheromones and

cops.

It is interesting and expected that

Pheromax application can give you that extra added edge and that you have picked up on this, thank you for the

information Sugabee....
    I have used EoW, the first time I used it I

think I used too much because it stank real bad. I used like 4 drops on my wrists and waited 15 min and sprayed on

some floral smelling perfume. I have also used a few sprays of a body spray = 5 drops of EoW in a 30 ml bottle of

the spray. Also had 2 drops of EoW in a vanilla oil perfume from Body Shop, and dabbed a small amount behind the

ears. (these were all separate days, I didn't use it all at once like that). The reactions/hits I got were no

different than when I was pheromone/cops free.
    I do get hits as a dancer in a club (minus phero/cops) but every

guy has a different "type", some guys like big butts, some like a thicker woman, some like a more lean/toned look

(me), and I was interested in attracting other guys not just the ones whom I am their "type". Anyways one day I

used pheromax and I attracted literally every guy. Even ones who traditionally liked large booty, and one older dude

who only likes "skinny blonds with no tits" became infatuated with me (skinny brunette with C cups). however, I

find that using it a few days in a row is a bad idea.

Also I may be just imagining things but I think cops

make men more aggressive and assholey. My bf doesn't react any differently to them though. He is a mushy puppy

though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugabee View Post
    I

have used EoW, the first time I used it I think I used too much because it stank real bad. I used like 4 drops on my

wrists and waited 15 min and sprayed on some floral smelling perfume. I have also used a few sprays of a body spray

= 5 drops of EoW in a 30 ml bottle of the spray. Also had 2 drops of EoW in a vanilla oil perfume from Body Shop,

and dabbed a small amount behind the ears. (these were all separate days, I didn't use it all at once like that).

The reactions/hits I got were no different than when I was pheromone/cops free.
    I do get hits as a dancer in a

club (minus phero/cops) but every guy has a different "type", some guys like big butts, some like a thicker woman,

some like a more lean/toned look (me), and I was interested in attracting other guys not just the ones whom I am

their "type". Anyways one day I used pheromax and I attracted literally every guy. Even ones who traditionally liked

large booty, and one older dude who only likes "skinny blonds with no tits" became infatuated with me (skinny

brunette with C cups). however, I find that using it a few days in a row is a bad idea.

Also I may be just

imagining things but
    I think cops make men more aggressive and assholey.
    My bf doesn't react any

differently to them though. He is a mushy puppy though.
    The cops speed up

our hearts and raise our blood pressure, well actually raise more than that, everything sexy about a woman can be

accentuated when this odour is prevalent and i for one can say i cant help lusting madly for a woman who exhibits

this odour as it makes the idea of long lasting love making with her just irresistable.

I think that in your working inviroment where the girls tend to possably expose

more of the areas that are normaly covered there is a chance that the odour of natural copulins is more prevelant

than in more inhibiting enviroments and the patrons of your club may be well familiar with this wonderful

odour.

And you have certainly changed the general

dynamics in the atmosphere with the Pheromax doing a great job in the area of attraction.

I certainly understand how men have a preference for certain characteristics

that they find attractive when looking at women.

So i

do know how you understand the pheromone application feedback in your case.

I certainly hope you may get other women forum members looking in at your

post and possably give you some extra tips on their use of EOW.

Also it is rather a coincidence that i was just thinking to myself today how

it is that a man can fall for a girl and be totally wrapped in the way that she looks because she appears perfect in

every sexy little way imaginable, and if she is cuddly then as time goes by he will have a fetish for a thin girl,

or if she is ebony he then will have the urge for a white girl.

Well basically this is me, because over the years i have had many changes in

taste and i am now at the stage of my life where i just love to love all types of women as they all seem so

attractive.

There was a time and it lasted for many

long years where i did not find blondes one little bit attractive and i was then so hot hot hot for dark hair girls

and or aubumn types.

And as for boobs i like them

big and bouncy or small and perky even down and droopy.

I like tall girls and short girls either young or old it dont matter as long

as they want loving its ok .

And even if they were

blond i could always close my eyes or turn the light out and give them their moneys worth yep every darn cent.

Getting back more to the subject of your post and

the pheromax applications, i would agree that with using it for several days in a row there would be some residual

build up that may occur and a good scrub up of the application sites before re use may be of benefit....

Stranger

Default Cops alone does nothing for me but a small dab of Pheromax

Hi, I got this Cutter Cyclical jacket from Bonktown for my wife. Its a size small.

When she tried it on, it seems to fit pretty good except its rather short, especially in the front. Neither of us is

sure whether its supposed to fit like that. She asked me to blur her face in these pics I took. Didnt take any

action shots of her wearing it on the bike or anything. What do you guys think? Keep it or ship it back? It was only

Keep it, but tell your wife to

clean the lint out of her navel.

I cant say that i agree 100 percent with her keeping this little jacket

Greg, i guess i will have to review a couple of action shots before i can give a definate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by scieneips View Post
    Hi, I got this Cutter Cyclical jacket from Bonktown for my wife. Its a

size small. When she tried it on, it seems to fit pretty good except its rather short, especially in the front.

Neither of us is sure whether its supposed to fit like that. She asked me to blur her face in these pics I took.

Didnt take any action shots of her wearing it on the bike or anything. What do you guys think? Keep it or ship it

back? It was only 30.

Thread Information