Close

Stranger

Question liquid trust and NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

fellow phero users this is a thread of my first trek in to pherome world. I am in a stagnant marriage sexually were

sex is planned and negotiated (i'm sure most married people are ). I decided after much reading to try using

pheromones on my wife of 4 years. After much reading i purchased npa and liquid trust( liquid trust for work). At

any rate I will document my findings and as a control I have purchased unscented deodorant shampoo ect. what I want

to see if this NPA is as potent as they say it is I will be using one drop on skin when I receive it. So i'm a

little skeptical but i have tried pheromones before axcite (what a waste) and another one i got from amazon (only

attracted horny teenagers). Well about what i look like im 6'0 185 pounds have a
    beer belly but am average

looking.

also have a cover scent versace blue jeans cologne wife loves the smell of it.

I may also try liquid

trust and npa with both wife and work settings because im in sales so ordered today if there is any opinions or

feedback i appreciate it.

Horny teenage girls. Hmm.. what

product would that be?

Stranger

well 2 products actually

formula m-11 is one and also axcite p7 or something like that. It was a lilttle weird when my wifes younger cousing

was like "can i cuddle with you?" then followed by running her fingers through my hair. wife was a little pissed to

say the least didn't know it was phero but was not good cuz of course it's my fault somehow.

my wife's cousin

is 16 btw so no it's not cool. Also had similar exchanges at social gatherings with teenage girls around they tend

to hover and makes you look like a pedo.
    Last edited by idesign; 01-15-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: removed link

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by jacknapier2099 View Post
    well 2 products actually formula m-11 is one and also axcite p7 or something like

that. It was a lilttle weird when my wifes younger cousing was like "can i cuddle with you?" then followed by

running her fingers through my hair. wife was a little pissed to say the least didn't know it was phero but was not

good cuz of course it's my fault somehow.

my wife's cousin is 16 btw so no it's not cool. Also had similar

exchanges at social gatherings
    with teenage girls around they tend to hover
    and makes you look like a

pedo.
    Yep i have Formula M-11 and i have also noticed that it tends to

elicit interest from teeny girls with younger ones getting too playful with

me.

I didn't seem to be getting hits offa their

single mums with the m-11,

but i did change all that

when i started to mix in A7 with it and now its looks and big boobs, "men need milk"
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

LT doesn't really work for me

either. And for the people it does work, they need a lot and it only lasts a short time.

Chikara works pretty

good with about 2 sprays, for me. Some people get better results when they add just a dab or two of TE to it. But,

before you do that, try increasing the doses of the chikara. I've heard of people using up to 4 sprays with

results. Also, keep in mind that those who know you well are the least likely to react. Strangers react better.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Tony ..

Liquid Trust works

really good at 4 Sprays for me ....

But believe me it´s potential lights up with social moanes like A1 or the

nols .....

You have to appy it few minutes before exposure to get good results .. and the results are best

within the first hour

the product you mentioned seem to contain a lot of nols .... try to combine it with NPA ..

Me and Terry really believe in the powers of Liquid Trust ...

Pago

Stranger

Smile

Well I doesn't look

like LT doesn't work for me either or well I may not be spraying enough so I will have to up the dose . I just

ordered my npa and I may try m-11 and a7 per terry's success if npa doesn't work I know m-11 works on me but wrong

demographic a7 may help can't wait to try NPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    Tony ..

Liquid Trust works really good at 4 Sprays for me ....

But believe me

it´s potential lights up with social moanes like A1 or the nols .....

You have to appy it few minutes before

exposure to get good results .. and the results are best within the first hour

the product you mentioned seem to

contain a lot of nols .... try to combine it with NPA ..

Me and Terry really believe in the powers of Liquid

Trust ...

Pago
    Hi Pago i certainly do beleive in the power of LT as i

have had some absolutley remarkable results from it when i have given my shirt front at chest level a volley of 4

sprays with each separated from each other, it is best to have close contact with the target/s

After one hour the effects diminish rapidly as

others also can attest to, and i have seen reports where the user also refreshes the LT applications for another

successful mission ect so there is no worries about build up or so it seems.

Stranger

so you think that LT and

NPA would be a winning combo i will test with i drop of npa and 4 sprays of LT see what happens. I can't wait till

get my order

Journeyman

Hello T-Man! How are ya mate?

I think I remember reading a post where u said you'd tried Alpha Dream's product Alpha Maschio. I just bought some

and am very excited to be receiving it sometime next week . I'd really like any feedback you could give on

this potentially great product. How would you rate it against my current heavy hitter A7? I'v been using the A7/SOE

combo for some time now with excellent results. And I am going to try a new experiment with AOE/and Alpha Maschio to

see how it works. Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Hello T-Man! How are ya mate? I think I remember reading a post where u said you'd tried

Alpha Dream's product Alpha Maschio. I just bought some and am very excited to be receiving it sometime next

week . I'd really like any feedback you could give on this potentially great product. How would you rate it

against my current heavy hitter A7? I'v been using the A7/SOE combo for some time now with excellent results. And I

am going to try a new experiment with AOE/and Alpha Maschio to see how it works. Cheers

mate!
    Hi lilstitch you should get some good action from the

Alpha-Maschio just be aware it is formulated for hot alpha action and dedicated pussy

prowling.

The A-M contains a relatively high

concentration of pheromones with one spray containing about 67.5 mcg, the recomended application is 4 sprays so that

is 270 mcg, and i recon it would be prudent to start out at like 2 sprays and work up to the 4 for the full kick....

Just keep in mind with the type of hits this stuff

pulls your bound to be at times separated from your underneath clothing, yep not even a littlestitch, be warned, but

be the man Mr Alpha Maschio

Will make note that M11 good thing

for Pedobear... not for me...

Anyone think of a LS product that matches M11 effects? Like to see cross

references.

Must try LT...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I'm. Thinking m11 stuff

with NPA might be potent mix I will ordering M-11 next week will post results later but first NPA LT

mix

Huhhh i thought you´re playing

with words.... there´s really a pedobear webside out...

well we sould consider not to use it on our own......

this M 11

i´ve tryed several times to help our PU youngsters with my arsenal.....
    for us their main target

range may be too young but for those guys who are between 18 - 21 this could be the holy grail....
    the boys don´t

have the money to buy over 40 differnt products like me or other ones out there .... they need ONE product ....an

easy to use one ..

some of the guys have been sarging with me and they have seen the amazing results i had using

Pheromoanes ...

In my opinion LS has 2 products that could come close to M11 ... there is SOE ... and WAGG

can not say if they come really close to the mentioned one .... but the social ones should do it´s work....

Pago

Stranger

I agree any social mones

would help, but i tried soe gel packs before and they had similar effect but how ever the m-11 was more blatant

alter ego would be more comparable.I have not tried WAGG yet but we will see .
    Anyways I sure do hope to get

more testing done. Again i'm looking to spice up my marriage sexually .So i will post results on that if i find

anything usefull I will post that as well.

Stranger

Just a brain fart but

would you say NPA would be the most powerful sex additive in a arsenal? Is there better alternative for getting

alpha-types (women)

Hard to say. NPA is a decent

product, but with so many individual variables (both you and them) you never can tell what will do best.

I have

seen how a strong product like Primal Instinct seems to cause "less alpha" females to almost literally curl up in

defensive ball.

And it depends on what those "alpha women" are looking for. An equally (or better) dominant

male, or a more submissive one. If your goal is for short-term whoopie you could just play whatever role works. For

long-term relationships stick with something closer to who you really are or when you get "found out" all may

collapse.

My thoughts
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Journeyman

Hey T-man. Have u by any

chance tried any of Alpha Dream's other products, such as Glace? From what i've been reading it is billed as an

icebreaker, social mone. I'm really curious as to how it would stack against SOE. Hmm, just another product to

experiment on! weeeeeeee

Hey

T-man. Have u by any chance tried any of Alpha Dream's other products, such as Glace? From what i've been reading

it is billed as an icebreaker, social mone. I'm really curious as to how it would stack against SOE. Hmm, just

another product to experiment on! weeeeeeee
    I have received positive

users feedback on Glace and i would be very interested in also the results you obtain with this pheromone rich

formula, so i would certainly also advise you to start out with less sprays and work up to the advised 4 sprays if

necessary.

This day i also did try and find out the pheromone content of another big

advertised "Icebreaker" on the web product but they declined to even give me an idea of how many MG in their

formula, they said that the company will not give that propriety info away, it just goes to show that it may not

contain a generous amount of workable pheromone in its formulation.

At least with most of L-S products we know there is a specific amount of

phero in the formulas.

Also them that have the Alpha Maschio and Glace are not afraid to mention

the pheromone quantitys in their products. as they have all the facts laid out on the table for those wishing to use

it in mixes have success.

Ok my thoughts is why bother even giving the likes of "Icebreaker Cologne" a

second thought when they appear too paranoid to even mention if they have a certain weight of phero in their

formula.

Stranger

Ok i have gotten NPA

Today let the games begin from initial smell it smells like rubbing alcohol so no scent that i can detect. I hope

thats good I want to thank Bruce and Love-scent for awesome service you have earned a loyal customer.

Wife gets out at 2:00 so will experiment today

Quote Originally Posted by jacknapier2099 View Post
    Ok i have gotten NPA Today let the games begin from initial smell it smells like

rubbing alcohol so no scent that i can detect. I hope thats good I want to thank Bruce and Love-scent for awesome

service you have earned a loyal customer.

Wife gets out at 2:00 so will experiment

today
    Many persons do not detect the scent of Androstenone i was in

this category but after several years of self testing i can now detect

it.

I have used NPA with many good results especially

from women who did not know me, even girls will take notice when you have it

applied.

I havent really noticed it having effect on

my steady girl although she has responded well to my use of Alpha7 with a good slather of Scent of Eros added.

I like to apply a little SOE with one drop NPA

spread around my chin, the SOE helps slow the diffusion of the NPA.

Stranger

well so far nothing with

2 dabs of NPA and 4 sprays of LT. Except wife seems mellower then usual and she walked up to me today for no reason

and felt my neck. Maybe i should up the dose i dunno what do you guys think. Going to try it in social settings

tommorrow hopefully success..

Journeyman

Well T-man. I just received

my Alfa Maschio 2day and...WOW. That's all I can say lol. I love the musk scent (It has 3 different scents to

choose from) Musk; Sandalwood; and some Indian potchpourri style smell (prolly botching the name lol). I went out 2

eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I know 2 of the 3 servers that were working there pretty well, on a casual

sort of way. And I had the new girl who was my server, and the other 2 were pretty much catfighting on who would get

to interact with me. I was faced in the opposite direction, but I could hear them whispering vehemently behind me.

One of the girls B. made sure she was in my line of sight as much as possible, and, well, she kept catching me check

out her ass, and yeah, B more than once gave me a good look at it. I like her cuz she is really curvy, but not too

much.

Server 2 D didn't like that too much so she kept walking by real close to my booth and stopping for a

couple of seconds, kind of in a possesive manner dare I say? hahaha. She is very pretty brunette, but a lil too

lanky for me. During my time there I was careful too remain neutral in my interactions, not too much flirting (so I

can see the reactions better), so I feigned ignorance when D was possesively crowding me.

Now my server was the

new girl C. As soon as she came up and got my drink order she kinda got the DIHL motif. I was observing her from the

corner of my eye and the look on her face was like wtf? I broke her trance by initiating a lil small talk,

she immediately latched on to the con/v and didn't want to shut up lol. She also had to ask several times to repeat

my order (I could tell by her body language it was a stall tactic). As she left with my order, D came back around

bumped into her and said "oops sorry bout that" in a catty sort of way, D then leaned in to pour me some more

coffee...FAAR in her yabbos were basically touching my face. And she stayed like that for a good 5

seconds, slopped some coffee on the table, got out her rag and began wiping the whole table off...the whole time her

yabbos were jiggling in my face and she was looking at my reaction from the corner of her eye. Then in a slow

controlled manner came back up and moved off to the next table chat, as she left she had this devilish lil smirk on

her face. I don't bother with asking any of the girls out cuz I go in there so much, and I do enjoy my interactions

with these fine ladies. Wouldn't want any actual fights to break out.

C was my cashier as I was paying the

bill, and one odd thing I noticed was she kept thanking ME. For just about everything. I kept things in stride, but

in my mind I still kind of wonder about that, because that is the first instance since first discovering mones

(about a year ago) in which a female would profusely thank me about anything. Overall I would say Alpha Dream is

really on to something. Their research is credible, plus they are patented. I only wore 3 spritzes and just look at

the results lol. My only thing was, after the 3 spritzes I immediately started to feel so giddy and heady I started

to laugh uncontrollably...possible OD reaction? I'll need to see if I get that surge with just 2 sprays. I

definitely want to try out my A/M to a club setting, as well as try out their social mix Glace, and their "good

guiy" formula, Certo. Cheers!

Well T-man. I just received my Alfa Maschio 2day and...WOW. That's all I can say

lol. I love the musk scent (It has 3 different scents to choose from) Musk; Sandalwood; and some Indian potchpourri

style smell (prolly botching the name lol). I went out 2 eat at one of my favorite restaurants. I know 2 of the 3

servers that were working there pretty well, on a casual sort of way. And I had the new girl who was my server, and

the other 2 were pretty much catfighting on who would get to interact with me. I was faced in the opposite

direction, but I could hear them whispering vehemently behind me. One of the girls B. made sure she was in my line

of sight as much as possible, and, well, she kept catching me check out her ass, and yeah, B more than once gave me

a good look at it. I like her cuz she is really curvy, but not too much.

Server 2 D didn't like that too much

so she kept walking by real close to my booth and stopping for a couple of seconds, kind of in a possesive manner

dare I say? hahaha. She is very pretty brunette, but a lil too lanky for me. During my time there I was careful too

remain neutral in my interactions, not too much flirting (so I can see the reactions better), so I feigned ignorance

when D was possesively crowding me.

Now my server was the new girl C. As soon as she came up and got my drink

order she kinda got the DIHL motif. I was observing her from the corner of my eye and the look on her face was like

wtf? I broke her trance by initiating a lil small talk, she immediately latched on to the con/v and didn't

want to shut up lol. She also had to ask several times to repeat my order (I could tell by her body language it was

a stall tactic). As she left with my order, D came back around bumped into her and said "oops sorry bout that" in a

catty sort of way, D then leaned in to pour me some more coffee...FAAR in her yabbos were basically

touching my face. And she stayed like that for a good 5 seconds, slopped some coffee on the table, got out her rag

and began wiping the whole table off...the whole time her yabbos were jiggling in my face and she was looking at my

reaction from the corner of her eye. Then in a slow controlled manner came back up and moved off to the next table

chat, as she left she had this devilish lil smirk on her face. I don't bother with asking any of the girls out cuz

I go in there so much, and I do enjoy my interactions with these fine ladies. Wouldn't want any actual fights to

break out.

C was my cashier as I was paying the bill, and one odd thing I noticed was she kept thanking ME. For

just about everything. I kept things in stride, but in my mind I still kind of wonder about that, because that is

the first instance since first discovering mones (about a year ago) in which a female would profusely thank me about

anything. Overall I would say Alpha Dream is really on to something. Their research is credible, plus they are

patented. I only wore 3 spritzes and just look at the results lol. My only thing was, after the 3 spritzes I

immediately started to feel so giddy and heady I started to laugh uncontrollably...possible OD reaction? I'll need

to see if I get that surge with just 2 sprays. I definitely want to try out my A/M to a club setting, as well as try

out their social mix Glace, and their "good guiy" formula, Certo.

Cheers!
    Hey lilstitch where is ya button ? i was lookin to give

you rep... your post is one of par excellence good sir....

Anyways it sure looks like you will be pushing some

pleasure buttons with your latest stash, so all the best of luck and do watch out for buildup....

Thread Information