Close

Stranger

Default Expert Users Get in here

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I bougth

Essence of Woman about some months back and let's just say it WORKS LIKE A CHARM. It got even my fiance's friends

flirting it up with me big time (much to his annoyance). A little goes a long way so the bottle lasted quite a

while.

I am reordering another bottle but I wanted to see what you experts would recommend as great additions to

my pheromone collection. Remember so far I only use EOW.

Thanks all

Stranger

Any suggestions at

all??????

Hi Dimples. Well, I guess it

depends on what you'd like to accomplish. You could go with a "social" -mone like SoE/w, which would be a nice

complement to EoW. Since EoW works so well for you, PCC is kind of redundant. Or you could try something like Cleo

or AE/w, both "standalone" products which might bring interesting and/or different results.

Glad to hear of your

great results! Keep us posted on what you get, and how it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples007 View Post
    I wanted

to see what you experts would recommend as great additions to my pheromone collection. Remember so far I only use

EOW.

Thanks all
    You need recommendations from women here (I've got a hairy chest but not too

excessive - just enough ... ). If you read the reviews on each product on the L-S store then you could choose

another 'mone.

I've had a look at the reviews & I would judge that 'Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for

Women' & 'Lure for Women' would be good choices. Each had some very good reports.

One said that if men were

'men' then they could not keep their hands off the wearer so I'm awaiting your reports with considerable

interest ....

Stranger

Hi there! I'm no expert,but

I love soe/w and liquid trust. They are my staples.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    You need

recommendations from women here (I've got a hairy chest but not too excessive - just enough ... ). If you read the

reviews on each product on the L-S store then you could choose another 'mone.

I've had a look at the reviews &

I would judge that 'Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for Women' & 'Lure for Women' would be good choices. Each

had some very good reports.

One said that if men were 'men' then they could not keep their hands off the

wearer so I'm awaiting your reports with considerable interest ....

LOL. Sounds dangerous.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by chichi324 View Post
    Hi there! I'm no expert,but I love soe/w and liquid

trust. They are my staples.
    Those sound good too. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Hi Dimples. Well, I

guess it depends on what you'd like to accomplish. You could go with a "social" -mone like SoE/w, which would be a

nice complement to EoW. Since EoW works so well for you, PCC is kind of redundant. Or you could try something like

Cleo or AE/w, both "standalone" products which might bring interesting and/or different results.

Glad to hear of

your great results! Keep us posted on what you get, and how it works for you.
    Thanks.

From the

looks of things, I'm going to take one from each of you who responded. I'm going to order the SOE, Lure for Women,

Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for Women and Liquid Trust. These will be nice to experiment with with my EOW.

Can't wait to start using. I'm going to hide the them underneath my Alien Perfume by Thierry Mugler.

Thread Information