Close

Thread: Pheros

Stranger

Default Pheros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I know its very

unlikely but is there any chance of Dr. Smell This cooking up more of this stuff. I realize it was in limited

production but I really enjoy the stuff. I find the sillage and longevity superb and the scent is unique. Can anyone

recommend me something with similar notes even though I'll be heart broken over the fact that Pheros will be no

more =(

I haven't posted for a long time but Chikara has really shaken things up for me socially and

I'm glad to have found L-S and C7 even though the reviews on it are highly mixed.

Unfortunately Doc hasn't been

seen here for a while, but he assured us that the last batch was his last. Too bad indeed. I bought a few bottles

of the concentrate as well as the ready-to-wear versions and i use it sparingly.

I've smelled or worn scores of

scents, both commercial and natural, but never anything even close to Pheros, but for perhaps a small handful.

As

for C7, you'll find highly mixed reviews with any product. There are just so many variables to take into account,

not the least of which is applying properly and choosing the right product for the right goals. Come to think of

it, observation skills are huge when evaluating a product.

Glad you're having some success!

Thread Information