Close

Phero Dude

Default Changing Mone Signatures (Rotating Mixes/Standalones)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    First of all Merry Xmas wishes and Happy holidays to all fellow Love-Scent forum

members.

I would like to inject a new interesting topic:

"Rotating mone signatures"

For those

of you who like to change your signatures during the week(s) or days(s) do you have a gameplan, or do you just "go

with whatever you feel like on a given day"?

I'm finding that if I change my mone signature, to people who

don't know me, fine I am just "that guy with that vibe", but to people who DO know me well, I may be seen as

either:

1) Weird / Strange
    2) Interesting
    3) Mysterious
    4) Schizophrenic
    5) etc

I guess if

you have a wide range in mone signatures and you tend to play out the roles of each you possibly could be seen as

any of the above to people who you constantly come into contact with.

Now is this a good thing?

How

do you prefer to rotate mixes/standalones? Do you prefer to use one mix for a good week or so , so you get the feel

for it, get others used to you and it for a substantial time, and get better at playing the new vibe out (especially

if your new to the mix)?

How many of you are so slick you can transform from one mix to another, that you

have a commonality between each one so you move steathlike from one mix to another? The people who you constantly

come into contact with may not even notice the subtle change but you may.

Here is an example:
    I find

SOE to be a huge playing factor in all of my trials. I simply need that element of "relaxtion" and good playful

friendly vibe.

Since I don't want to come across as a prick, I like to use SOE by itself, along with edge,

and also along with A7.

On days when I'm around more men, and I like to take the lead I like throwing in A7

in there. For days when I'm out with only my SO, or maybe a group of woman I like the edge in there. And on days

when I need to take a break from NONE, i like using SOE or nothing.

Now there are many other mones out there

that I may have never even tried and which may work even better than these for me, but I find with just these in my

toolbox I can move like stealth mode from one mix to another, and also prevent OD disasters, especialy since SOE is

such a big commonality between them.

I also know WHAT to expect both in self effects and also in effects from

others by using these mixes for so many months that I can anticipate what will happen *most* of the

time.

Even if I change my mone signature during the week its pretty subtle and people don't think I'm

wierd.

I find that when I first started it is no good to mix up mones during the week as you need to get a

good handle on what to expect from a single product or mix for sometime before you can really play it out, and know

what your in for. Otherwise welcome : confusion.

Now I know this is my own experience in going stealth but

I'd like to hear others own stealth movement changes in mixes. While experience is the best teacher sometimes we

can learn faster by examining others experiences too.

I welcome you to share your own STEALTH mixes and

movements especially around those you come into contact with all the time.

What are your

thoughts?

P.S. I wished a Merry Xmas to all Love scent members, but an extra special greeting to the select

few who have been constantly posting during the holiday season. The boards seem to slow down during this time, so

its alway exciting to hear from those members who have something to contribute!

Happy holidays!

HM

Right now I'm doing more rotating

through my collection of various colognes/fragrances. Partially to find what I like, partially to use up stuff I've

aquired or just had lying around. I have no real plan. I am familiar enough with each that I often just let myself

reach for what I feel like that day.

I've actually cut back a lot on actual pheromone usage. Sometimes,

depending on how I feel, or how I feel about the day (or have an idea of how things might go) I may either

suppliment with a touch of something like unscented SoE, or on some occasions, actually go with a commercial

pheromone product (eg Impi, AE, etc) instead of just a fragrance.

There is some planning when it comes to

"special events" you might say. I know one of my favorite ladies seems to react well to scented Chikara, so if I'm

going to be spending time with her I'll use that. For a recent special social date, I dug out my precioussssss....

er... precious Pheros. (Sorry Gollum...)

Basically I go with the way I feel. Sometime skip wearing any product

or fragrance. Pheromones only occasionally. I don't "count" on a pheromone doing much other than giving a small

"nudge" to things, so they do not constitute a major part of any "plan." Too unpredictable to rely on.

My

thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thanks for the Holiday wishes

HM!

Since I don't wear -Mones every day I don't worry too much about changing signatures. I've tried in the

past to find a mix which suits my personality and natural sig, as best as I've been able to determine.

If I know

that I'll be mostly around people who know me well, I won't wear anything, don't see much point in it. Unless

its with a "date"...

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Thanks HM and the rest of you boys, just have an enjoyable

Christphero.

Im off to a party tonight and my mix will contain Scent of Eros, Primal

Instinct, TUTH, and Instant Sexiness B nol version.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    Thanks HM and the rest of you boys, just have an

enjoyable Christphero.

Im off to a party tonight and

my mix will contain Scent of Eros, Primal Instinct, TUTH, and Instant Sexiness B nol version.

All in all was not a bad little mix actually apart

from a little too much chatter from several males, the females picked up very favourably to the erotic aspects of

the conversations when prompted by this attention grabbing application.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I found that many people will not

like it if I switch mixes. Some woman (just some) seemed to be angry with me for no apparent reason...I can only

compare that angry response with the response I get with some lesbian women... The other negative response is a lack

of trust. So be careful when switching mixes is my advice.

Phero Dude

Default ohmmm

Hey ohmmmm

I

found when I wear SOE by itself my sister (at family gatherings loves to tell me what to do. She becomes a bossy

person). When I wear SOE/A7 she feels challenged when I take the lead or try to "talk back" to her or disagree with

her opinions. But my father and mother seem to respect my opinions with this mix. When I wear SOE /EDGEor NPA my

sister treats me with respect and doesn't boss me around. However my father gets upset, because I seem to talk to

her more (maybe because she likes to initiate talking a lot) and not show as much "respect" to him as I do with

A7/SOE. Also sometimes Edge or NPA , especially NPA makes my father and myself LOOK extremely angry. I think I

once wore NPA when visiting my father and we had the biggest argument ever!!! It was a disaster.

Anyone know

why I get this reaction? My sister is 38. My father is 76.

It's really scary the reactions I get out of my

family sometimes.

HM

quote=HornyMan "I found when I wear

SOE by itself my sister (at family gatherings loves to tell me what to do. She becomes a bossy person)."

SOE makes you seem more approachable so people open up & talk to you more - unfortunately bossy in

this case.

HM - "When I wear SOE/A7 she feels challenged when I take the lead or try to "talk back"

to her or disagree with her opinions."

She is confused by your changed 'mone signature - i.e. the

high 'none level from the A7 ( = 6mg 'none & 1mg 'rone) & feels challenged by this new 'leader of the pack'

(alpha male).

HM - "But my father and mother seem to respect my opinions with this

mix."

Due to the high 'none level of the A7.

HM- "When I wear SOE /EDGEor NPA my

sister treats me with respect and doesn't boss me around. "

High 'none of the Edge (= diluted

NPA) & NPA, & the 'secret' ingredients in both which may quieten her.

HM - "However my father gets

upset, because I seem to talk to her more (maybe because she likes to initiate talking a lot) and not show as much

"respect" to him as I do with A7/SOE."

The 'none level in the Edge & NPA may (??) be lower than in

A7 so less respect from your father than when you're wearing A7.

HM - "Also sometimes Edge or NPA ,

especially NPA makes my father and myself LOOK extremely angry. I think I once wore NPA when visiting my father and

we had the biggest argument ever!!!"

The Edge & NPA seems to have a bad effect on your father & you

(maybe you feel more able to challenge him ?) when you are together - although A7 doesn't. A doctor once said -

'if you are allergic to onions don't eat onions ...'

Wild speculation here - but

maybe some of it is right.

Thread Information