first im a complete

noob with mones. i ordererd chikara unscented with SOE. I wanted to use it on the love of my life. Im 20 years old,

fairly attractive decent build. Me and her have been friends for a very long time and i know for a fact there is a

mutual attraction and feelings to each other, the only problem is there is a wall of timid feelings between the both

of us. The first day i used this i put a spray of soe on my wrist and rubbed it on the other, another on the left

side of my neck, and one spray of chikara on the right side of my neck. I picked her up one day and she couldnt stop

talking to me about herself and she was very anxious and fidgety and sitting extremely close to me for the most part

of the night. it wore off by the end of the night but i was reassured it was working. 2 days from then I decided to

go with the same combo except apply the chikara later on (i also have been applying it during that two day break so

maybe i OD'd). We went out to see a live DJ except this time she was somewhat avoiding me (sort of?), i would

always catch her glancing at me and when i made eye contact she would instantly look away. she even said she was

going to the washroom and i saw her go off to the top balcony of the venue and start staring at me, i made eye

contact and she ran away...? later on when the effects wore of she wasnt as distant but from that night she has been

distancing herself from me and ive felt like ive ruined something that ive worked so hard to build up. What can i do

to patch things up and get back the meaningful connection we once shared. Any other mones i should try? I was

thinking beta-nol/liquid trust/my current SOE on its own