I thought I'd share

my experiences with TE. Originally I was using c7, and after I started combining it with TE, I really started seeing

the effects that a proper application of mones can ellicit.
A couple of weeks ago I ran out of C7 and just started

applying approx. 1/4 of a gelpack of Te to my hair and neck in the morning after showering.
I know that TE isn't

recommended for work, but I spend around 50 hrs. a wk. there, and ,alas, it has become my biggest social

outlet.
Definitely getting more attention from the ladies at work. Lots of smiles, comments about my appearance,

and close talking.
The biggest effect has been on my boss. As noted in my last post she is 47, attractive, but

married. I definitely like the attention of an attractive woman but I decided to not flirt back because she is

married.
The funniest thing that has happened with her is that every day, and I do mean every day she has started

doing a weird thing. At about 20 min. before quitting she walks over to my work station and just stands there. She

stands typically at my right side with her arm usually touching mine, looking straight ahead. It's actually quite

bazaar. After a minute or so she'll ask about my day.
A bunch of the guys ask me about it, but really what do you

say. This only started with the application of Te by itself. She literally stands there, as if in a trance, looking

straight ahead and talking, for 20 min. or so. And honestly this has happened every day since using TE. We must look

like a couple of zombies to the other workers.
Do you think it's some type of DIHL effect?