Close

Stranger

Default Wow, love TE and my thoughts on a classic

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Everyone,
    Just wanted to say after a long hiatus and not as fun life, decided to try mones again

and ordered the Edge. After finding out that Bruce's customer service and ordering rate are still superb and

quality excellent, i got my new edge order. Found it to be a new spray bottle, where the top cannot be screwed off.

I still had an old Edge bottle with removable top, but this new design was sleeker and more portable even without

the screw off top.

All i can say is this product works incredibly well, but in its own way. Anyone remember the

old classic JB1? Jambat created that back in the day and i remember it compelely revolutionized my social life with

women and anyone else in my vicinity.
    I recently did a test run of the old apc/npa combo and found it worked its

old magic, actually, very very incredible experiences. I just wanted to share my analysis of these two prodcuts and

see if anyone else has experienced these results:

I am a 42 year old caucasion, with a baby face and not too

tall, 5'7, so of course, i need some none to give me some dominance.

The classic NPA/APC Jambat formula that

was the rage of 2004: Yes, this formula is still a masterpiece. I put 4-5 drops of npa into a full bottle of APC,

and then dab it on as needed, usually a dab behind the ears and/or across the face. Effects: Makes me wildly

energized and aggressive, super confident, almost like im high. Direct attention/DIHL/and aggressive moves towards

me by "most" women, other women look at me with disdain ( they are in the minority) Men become a bit stand offish

and seem a bit aggressive towards me. The hits are incredible but i start acting very cocky, to the point where i

see people afraid to look at me ....i turn into a wild man LOL...not good if youve been drinking, im afraid i start

having delusions of grandeur from all the attention and women, but everything gets speeded up with this formula.

very powerful.

The Edge: Okay, this is wild, instead of feeling wildly confident and energized, feel very

relaxed, almost a quiet confidence that actually makes me feel nice and polite to others, but yet subdued and not

overtly affected by reactions of others, almost a different type of confidence, a relaxed , euphoric confidence.

Instead of the up front attenton adn gawking from ladies, instead i get a different reaction: some dihl, but most

will look at me and smile and be very friendly, but will carry on normal activities. However, i keep catching women

looking at me from across the room, like just staring at me, like they are in a trance, the whole thing is very

powerful and surreal, like im in a dream and i keep seeing women looking at me, wanting me. Its delightful. from

men, no anger, only massive respect and almost like they want to be my friend and high five me....With women, its

like they are drawn to me and have that longing puppy dog look in their eyes, the more i talk to them, the more they

want me, much more subdued than the JB1, but seems more binding with the subjects..i like!

Anyone have any

experiences to share on these subjects...NPA/The EDGE both make me giddy inside LOL...but the effects are quite

different. The only time i bomb out and have a negative experience is when i do NPA alone with a cover, nothing good

from that one, but mixed with APC, the NPA becomes that mystical JB1 that turns heads and makes me one cocky SOB!

I've had good reactions from TE,

and also APC on its own.

The TE gel packs smell different from the spray version - almost a fresh aniseed smell.

Is there an edt like it anyone please ?

APC on its own works well for me, particularly in warm places. It seems

to heat up. Its quoted 'mone levels are low but maybe 'less is more'. The 'mone levels may be many times higher

than our normal natural levels. A good product - useful on its own or as a cover scent.

Stranger

Jambat, if your out there, i

still remember those crazy days of 5 years ago when your jb1 took the nation by storm, and this forum. Best damn

combo ever found in my opinon!

Stranger

you know, i agree with you bout

the apc....its been maligned here on the forum, but its the only pure none product that i got very postiive

responses from all age groups of women. NPA adds a magic to it that turbo drives it, but for daily wear, the apc

really kicks ass on its own..it smells good and i think the lower none count goes well with your natural mones. Its

good to wear on days when you been od'ing on other none prodcuts and need a break without a complete break.

if i wear APC + NPA in the

same day.. wouldnt i OD?

Stranger

Well, every single day and you

may have build up issues...But a few dabs every day after showering and cleaning well, taking a day off a week, you

should be fine...What made the JB 1 combo of npa and Apc so successful was that somehow, the none in apc and the

none and secret ingredients work in synergy and produce a great effect...kind of like smoking weed. Dont smoke it

anymore, but when i did in my younger days, i would find different strains of weed..it was all theoritically pot,

but some strains made you giggly, some made you mellow, some just gave you a headache..LOL Mones are the same,

all theoritically none, but different "strains" if you will when combined produce interesting effects. JB1 is one of

the best in my book.
    Despite the ratios posted in the phero library for JB1, i have found this works best for me

:

Take a fresh full large bottle of APC,
    Take NPA and drop 3 drops into apc bottle...maybe 4 but be very very

careful, one drop over the line and youve ruined your mix as too much npa in this mix will kill the magic, whatever

the magic is, its there and you can kill it with too much npa..the sweet safe spot is 3 to 4 drops, no more... shake

vigourously...

Wah La! You have a magic potion that will get the honeys humming...

I have seen reciepes that

have said 10 to 12 drops for a small bottle of apc...my friend did this and ended up with a guaranteed chick and

people repellant and the bottle was useless...

Get the ratio right and youre in heaven....

Only problem now

is ODing...and to this day its a problem for me. The smell of this mix begins to conciously deterorate within a few

hours, however, the mones are still there working ...The best of both worlds is to use the Apc/npa mix one day, then

the next day, just a dab of pure apc..alternating days. npa is a stubborn little bugger and can pop up at the most

inconvienent times, pushing your none signature above what is desired. The best days i ever had with JB1 was giving

myself three good hand wipes of it onmy face and neck, where i could really smell it, and then after doing this two

consecutive days, stop it, no matter how strongly you want the hits, dont apply it at all that thir day...give

yourself the third day off... along with regular showers of course...that should keep you the hell out of OD land.

On that third day, your coasting on previous applications, cause trust me, the little buggers are persistent.

Stranger

Thanks for the tip.
    As for

the mix you described above, which APC bottle are you talking about? (1oz or 1/2oz).

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnunez View Post
    Thanks

for the tip.
    As for the mix you described above, which APC bottle are you talking about? (1oz or

1/2oz).

Thanks!
    L-S sells a combo of apc + npa

Stranger

Thanks.

I saw that combo,

but I finally decided to buy the SoE+NPA combo and APC separately. Since I wanted all three, it was best this

way.

I've sent an email to Tammy (from LS store) and she said that obth the combo and the APC alone had the

same content (1/2 oz).

Bye!

PS: I wasn't sure at first because there's another 1oz APC bottle.

Phero Dude

Default The Edge

I get good, sometimes

SUPERB, action from the edge but it is not very consistent and sometimes only hits once in a while. Unlike A7 I

sometimes tune out with edge. I've never tuned out with A7. Maybe its those secret ingredients.

HM

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    The TE gel packs

smell different from the spray version - almost a fresh aniseed smell. Is there an edt like it anyone please

?
    Any thoughts friendly folk ?

my order:

-TE
    -SoE

hope it works =D =D

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Lacosteboy View Post
    my

order:

-TE
    -SoE

hope it works =D =D
    Yah, me too.
    TE, SoE, APC, NPA and some

cover scents.

I'll post here if the mix described above works so you could try that if TE & SoE doesn't

work as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnunez View Post
    Yah, me

too.
    TE, SoE, APC, NPA and some cover scents.

I'll post here if the mix described above works so you

could try that if TE & SoE doesn't work as expected.
    sure =D
    im gonna wear in about 1 week, then i will

share with ppl my experience with TE +SOE =D

Phero Dude

Default Edge SOE

I find I have to be WIDE

AWAKE and headache free, and tension free for edge product to work. Especially when I wear a dime sized gel

portion with 21 inches SOE.

If i'm not in this state I tune out, or get angry, or look angry and tense and

the product doesn't work on me.

On the other hand with A7/SOE, or A7/A1/SOE I am alert. The way I present

myself (more confident , alertness, and power with A7/SOE) and (more relaxed emotional connection with A7/A1 /SOE)

differs, and as someone who gets HUGE self effects from mones these products keep in "in the moment", a little more

relaxed and less aggressive with A1 in there.

HM

Thread Information