Close

Thread: Hello all!

Stranger

Default Hello all!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello, I'm new here and I

have some questions. I have gone through the FAQs but I would still like some help.

I am caucasian male and in my

late 50's. Even though I say it myself, I am in much better than average condition for someone my age. Divorced 5

years ago and currently looking for someone to become a long term partner or even wife. One night stands are not the

intention, but if they happen then great! I am looking for a woman in the forty five to fifty age range.

So what

would you recommend me to start with? I have thought about buying SOE and Chikara and maybe NPA.

Because of my

job, I would only be able to wear them in my free time, Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday.

Since I travel a

lot, I want to buy six months supply. I know this is taking a risk, buying products that may not work for me but I

accept this.

So my questions are,

What should I buy and

How much would I need for six months of weekend use

only?

I think I'd start with A7 and

SoE. A couple bottles of each should do the job. If you have preferred cologne get the unscented versions. The

scents of both are ok but I think they would clash if worn together.

At your age I'd say to start with a 6-10"

strip of SoE on each arm and a couple drops of A7. The A7 has a strong smell so be sure to cover it well.

Remember that those are starting points only. You will most likely have to play around a little bit with the

doses.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Hi, and thanks for the

info.

Is the scent of SOE strong enough to cover the A7 unscented?

If yes, I could then use

SOE on its

own
    SOE and A7
    A7 and a cover scent (probably Aqua di Gio)

I guess that SOE and Aqua di Gio wouldn't mix

well.

Many thanks.

I personally find scented SoE to be

pretty mild. It's fine for when I were SoE by itself. If you are concerned about covering an androstenone product

like A7 I'd seriously consider an additional cover fragrance.

My opinion.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

I would agree, go with A7. It

would fit your age perfectly and situation perfectly! Unless you are going for women younger than 30, i would say

none is your ticket and A7 is the way to go. SOE may soften things a bit but one bottle of A7 would put you in the

drinvers seat with this age group your in...actually, im 42, and i find that older women almost universally cant

resist A7 as long as you dont od!

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Unless you are

going for women younger than 30, i would say none is your ticket and A7 is the way to go.
    What products

are good for women under 30 then ?

Stranger

Well, for this gentleman in this

age group, i would say pure none would turn most women into tigers. In my past experience, women around 30sh and

older react very postively to high none levels that go with A7, along with the respectablity factors of the added

rone. The gentleman said he was in his 50's so i am assuming that he would go for women in the 30-50 range, and A7,

pure none would work best for that. For women ages 19-30, ( this is general, there are exceptions to every rule ), i

would go with Lecroy products which has the secret ingredients with the 2 mg of none ( as opposed to 6mg of none in

A7), or AE ( which has nol and rone and some none ) or SOE ( lots of nol and rone ). Teeny boppers and early 20's

only respond to high none during ovulation....by mid 20's, they start responding a bit better, and by 30, when a

womans sex drive really kicks in, she really appreciates a high testosterone ready to go phero signature, been my

experience anyways. Women ages 18-30 are very estrogen driven, so the basically run on cycles, but using pure none

would give you rather up and down experiences. SOE and AE have their place with younger women, best damn thing for

younger women ever tried was the old Excite wipes which was all nol....wow, 19 year olds loved it...however, they do

like the JB1 combo too even though its high on none, secret ingredients must be helping out.

Thanks for the info. Detailed

reasoned comments are v.useful.

Stranger

Hello all,

Ok, I will go with

1 scented and 1 unscented A7.

What would you recomend as a second choice to use occasionally, or to modify

these?

If it makes a difference, I already have Aqua di Gio and Black Code scents.

Many thanks,

Stranger

i personally would have a strong

nol product to maybe broaden the range of hits with a younger age group if you are so inclined...i think SOE would

be perfect as an alternating softner to the strong none signature of A7. Just remember one swipe usually makes you

good, so the SOE should last awhile.

Thread Information