Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Default A7 , SOE, and yep TUTH

ok,

So

from trial and error I find A7/SOE to work best for me overall.

Has anyone used Turn up the Heat

(TUTH)?

I am 40 and they say 1 spray a day may be ok for me since my testosterone levels are

low.

A7/SOE works well for different venues and even clubs. However, i would like to incoporate TUTH into my

mix or alone at times when I was to incorporate intense screwing with a woman I know.

With A7 I come across

as a protector/lover which many women like but sometimes you just need intense screwing with no talking. When I

plan to take a woman to bed would you recommend a mix with a7/soe or just tuth on its own?

thanks
    HM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    ok,

So from trial and error I find A7/SOE to work best for me overall.

Has anyone

used Turn up the Heat (TUTH)?

I am 40 and they say 1 spray a day may be ok for me since my testosterone levels

are low.

A7/SOE works well for different venues and even clubs. However, i would like to incoporate TUTH into my

mix or alone at times when I was to incorporate intense screwing with a woman I know.

With A7 I come across as a

protector/lover which many women like but sometimes you just need intense screwing with no talking. When I plan to

take a woman to bed would you recommend a mix with a7/soe or just tuth on its own?

thanks
    HM
    TUTH has

done nothing for me, plus I can't stand the smell of it.

I'd go with The Edge if I'd wanted a spray

androstenone product, the price difference is significant too.

Instant Jerk has copulins, haven't got much

result from it either.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRam View Post
    I'd go with

The Edge if I'd wanted a spray androstenone product, the price difference is significant too.
    Or even

1/2 an Edge for men gel pack on neck/behind ears - good hits & definite reaction from women in vicinity.

It's

got extra 'secret' ingredients as well as 'none. I don't know what they are but others might ...

chas I'm right behind you I'm

39. A-1 works great with A-7 and SOE. I've tried A-7 and The Edge together it actually worked pretty good. I can't

remember the exact amount of Edge I used it was from a gel pack. Good luck.

Phero Dude

Default A7 Edge Soe

"chas I'm right

behind you I'm 39. A-1 works great with A-7 and SOE. I've tried A-7 and The Edge together it actually worked

pretty good. I can't remember the exact amount of Edge I used it was from a gel pack. Good luck.
    Yesterday

10:58 PM " -- ontimenow

Ontimenow:

Wouldn't the added edge gel cause an OD? A7 is a pretty

potetnt product even at 1 drop for men like me at 39 years of age. So potent I need to buffer it with

SOE.

Would adding edge gel cause me to OD on none? Also would I not be giving mixed signals? The none from

edge indicates the time is now to screw, and the A7 indicates lets be a little civiliazed about things and let me

act out as a sexy gentleman for you. What happens when you combine them together?

Also regarding A1, I hear

from others it makes for a more intimate environment but many say it causes depression... is this true? I naturally

suffer from bipolar disorder which includes depression stages at times, and can't afford to get depressed with A1.

It is costly and I don't want to risk it messing things up.

I already have the edge gel.. How much would you

recommend I apply with A7 soe? I am 39 and I lift weights and do aerobics 2x week. I find I can tolerate none

especially on days when I don't exercise with weights.

Edge by itself makes me look around a lot. My wife

says it looks like I don't pay attention to just her and I am constantly looking around at the environment instead

of focusing on her. She also finds I look like I tune out with it, which is not true with A7.

It would be

fantastic if I could wear an A7 Edge SOE combo without tuning out.

What can I expect from this different

than just A7/SOE? Has anyone noticed different experiences? How were they different? What were the self effects

and effects on others?

I am sold on A7/SOE. I just cannot use edge by itself. I am VERY interested in

A7/SOE/EDGE. As for A1 if there's even a little risk it causes depression I'd better avoid it.

HM
    Last edited by HornyMan; 11-30-2009 at 04:36 AM.

Before I settled on A7 as my

-None of choice I had good success with TE/SoE. Like you say, there is a very different vibe between TE and A7, and

each combo is good for different settings.

You might try a TE/SoE combo tweaked with a dab of A314. Never

tried it but sounds like it could give you something interesting.

OTOH, you could try your idea of TE/A7/Soe,

but that packs a pretty good -None punch, have to be careful.

Congrats on the A-1 purchase. I

usually wear two or three drops with my A-7 SOE mix. I usually apply on the back of my neck behind my ears sometimes

on my inner forearms. As stated earlier A-1 does seem to calm women down, especially when they are on their cycle.

As far as situations to use A-1 I would say when you really want to make love to your woman that should get things

popping lol. Sorry I couldn't be more informative.

Thread Information