Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    RBT: anything

that calms a women is a bad idea. its better to have them excited.

Gotta disagree with ya there

bud. I would rather have a calm enlightening conversation and slowly build up that sexual tension if I think she is

worthy of that effort.

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Gotta

disagree with ya there bud. I would rather have a calm enlightening conversation and slowly build up that sexual

tension
    if I think she is worthy of that effort
    Very

intelligent strategy Tounge, well

spoken.

But for those that are in a frantic hurry because of desperation/ fear of

losing a sure stab then i would supose excitement is a less wise option.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Weighing in on this thread mixed

with another current thread where it was stated (roughly) that women can "see" a man's character.

Its my

experiential guesstimation that men and women each see nothing of importance in the first few meetings. I've

observed that the only matters that exist on a first meeting are either chemistry (which in itself is pretty

shallow) or raw lust. Neither of these is any basis for serious relations so you have to examine your

motives.

If your motive is sex at any cost, then nothing else really matters, and I suppose a woman who is pumped

up, manipulated and willing is a viable goal in that context. You'll wear whatever you can get away with and will

end up usually with a high -None mix just short of OD, perhaps tempered with something social like SoE or C7 if you

like to talk.

If your motive is longer term relationship building then you have a little more thought and effort

to put into the process. In this context pheromone usage becomes more of an art form of blending, tweaking and

applying to match what you already know about yourself. In this context, pheromones become more of an extension of

yourself rather than a projection of who you'd like to be.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    Weighing in on this thread mixed with another current thread where it was stated (roughly)

that women can "see" a man's character.

Its my experiential guesstimation that men and women each see nothing

of importance in the first few meetings. I've observed that the only matters that exist on a first meeting are

either chemistry (which in itself is pretty shallow) or raw lust. Neither of these is any basis for serious

relations so you have to examine your motives.

and I suppose a woman who is pumped up, manipulated and willing

is a viable goal in that context. You'll wear whatever you can get away with and will end up usually with a high

-None mix just short of OD, perhaps tempered with something social like SoE or C7 if you like to talk.

If your

motive is longer term relationship building then you have a little more thought and effort to put into the process.

In this context pheromone usage becomes more of an art form of blending, tweaking and applying to match what you

already know about yourself. In this context, pheromones become more of an extension of yourself rather than a

projection of who you'd like to be.
    If your motive is sex at any cost, then nothing else really

matters,mmmm Sex at any cost sure is something that i have experienced many

times in my life and just when i think it will never rise up and take me over ever again it always seems inevitable

that the thrill of the skin deep once again has taken me to the point of no return.

I am in a safe harbour at the moment and will put

all thought of juicy poon and the big boy out of my head and concentrate if i can on the spirit of Christmas and

giving good gifts ect.

Idesign: how do you create raw

sexual feeling in women ?
    ________
    Marijuana Vaporizer
    Last edited by chicago; 04-08-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    Idesign:

how do you create raw sexual feeling in women ?

Its just a reaction to my natural charming self.

Seriously, I don't try. In my experience, raw sexual feelings are more satisfying in the context of a

relationship that has developed to some point. Knowing something about each others' likes, dislikes and

propensities leads to more uninhibited playtime.

Trust is a huge factor as well. When a woman trusts you she

is much more likely to go places freely and with less restraint. Once a woman feels secure in your embrace, the

sky's the limit.

If you've chosen the right partner, raw sexual times are just one part of a diverse landscape.

Chicago, I'm not knocking your, or anyone's, motives and methods. When I was playing the game there were

no PUA gurus or synthetic pheromones, we just went out and did our best. You guys have all these tools and you're

playing them like an inside straight with a marked deck.

What I learned was that, for me, hooking up with

someone was always better in the end if a certain process was observed. If you like each other for reasons other

than physical attraction, the sexual tension increases, as tounge stated.

I have used TUTH several times and as yet i cant see any advantage for me to

pursue an interest in the product.

TUTH may by virtue

of its low androstenone pheromone content per spray be suitable for young men or those who prefere a minimum

application amount of androstenone.

After having

read one of "hornyman's" posts i felt inspired to go and give TE gel a run with some SOE for awhile and i was

awakened to just how effective these gels work for me with the use of either 1/4 or 1/3 packet per application.

I think as far as value for money is concerned i

will give the TUTH a miss and go for the TE gels and also Primal Instinct, Alpha 7, and

NPA.

There are times when i can use a good blast of

Androstenone to advantage and have it work with me, but for just a standard everyday application then around the

8-15 mcg mark can pick up positives from each end of the spectrum, and if im feeling in a

social/listening/empathetic mood then a few rolls of SOE added is the order of the day.

Phero Dude

Default Edge Gel Packets

The Edge Packets

are truly amazing when they hit.

I have always gotten better results from the packets than the

spray.

I also notice an increase in sex drive. Perhaps because it absorbs better when massaged in?

I

don't know but its definitely a key player.

Lately I'm been cleaning up my diet, and noticing better

results with EDGE/SOE combo. I don't "tune out" as much.

I am finding increasing my consumptions of salads

and vegetables, and reducing overal caloric intake is helping me keep my mental focus so I can best make use of

these mones.

As for TUTH It definitely did something major to ME. I don't think it did much to my

targets. But with 1 spray it wasn't long till my voice got deeper, and my confidence soared. On the other hand the

magic only last 1.5 hrs or so at max. I then tried another spray thinking I would do better but I od'ed.

I

will try to use tuth once again as I have a whole bottle of the stuff still remaining. I want to see if I get the

same effects again.

it could also be the smell. For some reason I love it and it puts me into a trance of

some sort.

Strange but true
    HM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information