Close

Stranger

Default some help from veterans and experienced users(first post)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am 21 with some performance anxiety and i am using two products that enhance my erections and

sexual life. I am using vigrx and semenax from the same company. (I am using semenax for 3 months an 1 capsule of

vigrx instead of two for nearly one month)with very good results. What i want to ask you is do you suggest me stop

these products and cycle them for about 10 days and start again a fresh cycle? Or continue with semenax until i

reach 6 months as they suggest on the website and with vigrx for 6 months? or stop semenax and continue with vigrx?

I just need your suggestions for best results. I don't want to cause any dependence to me for these herbs or have

any problems from continuous use.
    Last edited by Gotrek; 11-26-2009 at 06:26 AM.

Stranger

Anybody who can help me? Please

i can post the ingredients if you want to.

Stranger

Is it dangerous if i use 2 g of

l arginine and 500mg to 1g of yohimbe bark standardised at 2/100 yohimbine alkaloids together with them?

Hi Gotrek,

You might try

researching a forum which more specifically discusses those kinds of issues and products. Try doing a Web search

for something like "Forum+male performance+products"

Good luck

Stranger

I tried idesign but it doesnt

answer my previous questions. Can you please let me know at least if it is safe?

Stranger

Anyway thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
    I tried

idesign but it doesnt answer my previous questions. Can you please let me know at least if it is

safe?
    Since I don't have any experience with those items I cannot say. Maybe someone here knows, but

we're pretty much focused on pheromones.

No experience with these products.

But my own personal opinion with any sort of "Suppliment" is to use them only if you really *need* them, and it

probably would be wise to take a break from any of them. If anything, during that break/down time you can see if the

continued use of those products is even really necessary. The problem you originally took those suppliments for may

have resolved itself on it's own.

Plan on allowing enough time to flush the stuff out of your system and let

your body re-adjust for a while. Might also be a time to try alternatives as they may work better or worse - and

then you'll know.

Be sure to ask yourself *why* you take whatever suppliment you do take and make sure the

reason is really a valid one and worth whatever risks there are in return for the benefits, if any. And research

other possibilities.

Just my thoughts.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Hi Gotrek !

Stay calm !

I know that it is easy to say that but - you are only 21 with many 'enjoyable' years ahead of you. These sorts of

problems can irrationally go right to the heart of the male psyche. There are solutions.

(If you feel that it is

a real big problem then get a checkup from your doctor to rule out any circulation, blood pressure problems, etc.

i.e. 'mechanical' problems. You would get your car engine checked if it was not working as you wanted ?? It might

put your mind at rest).

Otherwise practical advice - take the Vigrx but stop the Semenax (you don't need it at

present).

Supplement your diet with natural Vitamin E (e.g. 100/200 i.u. daily) & 'bio-available/food source'

selenium (e.g. 50/100 ug daily). Good sex tonics for men - many diets are deficient in these). Don't take high

doses.

L-Arginine (e.g. x1 500mg daily) is a useful health supplement as it generates nitric oxide essential for

'performance'.

Enrich your diet - some fresh fruit every day (e.g. select from an apple, kiwi fruit, banana,

grapes, raisins, goji berries, etc.). Nuts like brazil nuts, pine nuts, etc. All full of key nutrients. Give your

body some good fuel to run on & build up your energy.

Not too much alcohol - 1 or 2 drinks a day. Drink some more

water regularly to avoid dehydration.

Allow a week or two to build up these nutrients & your energy.

Once you

get your confidence back you might surprise yourself - & others ...

Stranger

Chas why do you suggest me to

stop semenax? And for how long can i use vigrx vitamin e selenium and arginine without stopping?
    Last edited by Gotrek; 12-17-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Thread Information