Close

Stranger

Default chikara question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    so...on this one

test subject id spray one spray on my neck and she would get extremely bitchy, but id spray one spray under my shirt

she would flip side and get really touchy, anxious, affectionate always playing with her hair or her cellphone... i

also use a few dabs of soe along with this. any reason for this??

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    so...on

this one test subject id spray one spray on my neck and she would get extremely bitchy, but id spray one spray under

my shirt she would flip side and get really touchy, anxious, affectionate always playing with her hair or her

cellphone... i also use a few dabs of soe along with this. any reason for this??
    Depends. Funny thing

about mones man - using Chikara on my wife caused her to go nuts! She would actually have the same affect, get

bitchy then get all touchy feely. It's like they don't know to go or leave, and I've had girlfriends in the past

that have started fights just so they can have make-up sex! So go figure.

Try to go a few days

*without* putting on Chikara, or SOE.

I use a variety of mixes, Chikara is my favorite (bar none), however I

like to put a dab of NPA on my wrists and two shots of chikara on both sides of neck. This has actually been one of

my most successful combo's, and trust me when I say successful.

When *NOT* wearing it, its like I am completely

invisible, when wearing it, I get a ton of attention, chatty behavior, flirty stuff.

Also - women are affected

differently and at different times of thier cycle. If they are on the pill, this clogs up thier ability to properly

sense mones, but during that 7-day cool down where they are about to bleed, this can put them in a situation where

they are very succeptable to mones. Strange reactions for sure!

Thread Information