Stranger

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Wow thanks Belgareth, that was a

really fast reply!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by fedup View Post
    Last

few questions..
    Which product is most likely to consistently produce DIHLs?
    I have had DIHL's from using Androstenone pheromones like Primal Instinct, or

NPA, or TE. ect.

A DIHL is not what i call a productive

attraction hit, i am not saying that its impossible to convert a DIHL into something productive because it

certainly can be acheived, especially with girls and women who are a little lunar or slightly off the planet and or

intoxicated.

Are DIHLs the most obvious IOI's?

From what i understand pheromones

should not be able to affect targets from a distance, and in a short span of time (this i am not sure). In this

case, will passing by a potential target cause them to be attracted to you

instantly?
    I have had women walk past me and turn around and look after

getting a whiff of my pheromones and cologne and also i have been followed around by women who have been

attracted.

Somedays a certain mix will produce the

desired results and there are times when nothing special is noticed.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    Eye

contact, flushing, frequent glances, position and posture are more certain clues.
    How about barging into

the back of someone ?

I put some mones on (2 sprays of L-S 'Yes' on the chest which has worked well for me &

some dabs of APC on the neck) & I was looking at some edts in a fragrance store.

A brunette assistant (with some

potential ... ) suddenly appeared right in my face & said abruptly "Do you want any help ?". I replied that I was

"just looking" - I couldn't help 'looking' as she was about 6 inches away from my nose ...

Five minutes later

she took a sidewipe at my back & barged unnecessarily into me. There were several feet of space behind me.

Is

this a variation of hidden body language or the old comedy line - 'YOU ARE AWFUL - BUT I LIKE YOU !' ?

Here in my place. I find SoE to be

most productive. Pure -nol is also good and better than a314.

But that's me. I could have enough -none output

already so anymore than that is overkill.

Also, if you have bad smell, no matter because of -mones, no one would

say anything. They might act funny when you get near them though.

Ok, those are really unresolved

questions.

I've been using pheromones successfully for some years now. But I've only had a few DIHLs. I

believe the number others get are greatly exaggerated, that is if you are strictly going by the definition of a

DIHL. Stunned is a close approximation of a DIHL. Have you ever seen a deer blinded by bright lights and unable to

move? That's what you are looking for and I don't believe it happens all the time and is not necessarry or even

desired for successful use of pheromones.

Instead, what you are really looking for is the increase of

attractiveness associated with the correct pheromone signature. Each user has their own unique scent, body language

and style. Pheromone use hinges on finding the right combination of pheromones to complement that. That takes some

trial and error. Each person is going to be different!

There are some rules to be aware of.
    1. Your age plays a

role. A younger person probably produces more -none than an older person and younger women are often more sensitive

to it.

2. Target audience is important. Asians are more sensitive to -none and are easily put off by it. Blacks

seem to like -none far better and you can wear more. Hispanics and caucasions are someplace in between.

3. Your

race and body hair seem to play a role in it. People with more body hair appear to be able to wear less -none than

others while some people with less body hair seem to be able to bathe in the stuff and never OD.

I use -none as

the example because it seems to be the primary attractant and other pheromones seem to highlight or buffer the

effects of -none.

Range is another thing to consider. In a place with a lot of people dancing and moving around

a stronger signature is going to be needed to make you stand out. However, the stronger signature is going to create

a cloud of pheromones around you that could easily be mistaken for another person or be too strong. While we are not

as sensitive to pheromones as most other animals you have to keep in mind the tiny amounts that seem to trigger a

reaction. In a well ventilated open room you might affect somebody from 15-20 feet and some have reported results

from further. I personally figure range is normally only about twice an arm's length under most conditions but have

seen reactions from much further away. However, I also believe less is more and am very sparing of my pheromone

usage.

Lastly, laboratory experiments have shown that it takes a small fraction of a second for pheromones to

start lighting up centers in the brain. The delay is in how long it takes to make the target aware of it. Yes, you

can impact somebody by walking by them and I have seen it happen many times.

** CHAS: Yes, that may have been

a good hit.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Last few questions.. Which product

is most likely to consistently produce DIHLs?

The only one that gave me a DIHL that I spotted was

Alter Ego. But that was just me.

Are DIHLs the most obvious IOI's?

Not sure a DIHL is

really an IOI or more just a reaction to the pheromones themselves. Not to you. I think something "active" like

fidgiting, movement, interaction with you, is a more *certain* IOI. "arm hits" would fall into that catagory. My

opinion.

From what i understand pheromones should not be able to affect targets from a distance, and in

a short span of time (this i am not sure). In this case, will passing by a potential target cause them to be

attracted to you instantly?

Again my opinion based on experience and some other research. You need to

be close enough to get pheromones TO the olfactory receptors and in sufficient concentration, so I'd say no more

than two arm lengths distance. AND it has taken probably at least 5 minutes or more before those effects manifest

themselves. Yes, there are those who claim pheromones will have a near immediate effect on the brain, but it's the

*unconcious* brain that is being affected, and it will take a while to get through to the rest of the brain

(semi-concious, concious) and body.

I personally think those who report

"stop in their tracks" reactions are seeing effects not of the pheromones, but of other factors such as sight, or

"regular" smell such as a cologne.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post

Lastly, laboratory experiments have shown that it takes a small fraction of a second for pheromones to start

lighting up centers in the brain. The delay is in how long it takes to make the target aware of it. Yes, you can

impact somebody by walking by them and I have seen it happen many times.

I have

experienced this myself and I prefer to believe that it is the work of pheromones. Now that you mentioned that it

takes a fraction of a second to affect the brain, I'm more convinced.

The subconscious effect during this

scenario would be more of attention than attraction. The Lady will likely think "there's something

different about him" and if stay around longer and she becomes attracted she will think " I feel good around

him".

Stranger

Just got couple of sort-of-hits

yesterday. First one was at this bus-stop near my workplace. As i was waiting at for the bus, a lady in her late 30+

walked up. first off was the brief eye contact. Next she started to stand rather close to me. Lastly she took a

couple of brief looks at me.

Next hit was on the bus itself. I was seated alone on the upper deck of the bus,

and it was semi crowded. A different lady in her late 30+ got up and came and sat next to me. Interesting thing was

there are quite a few seats around and she came to squeeze with me. As the journey drew on, more passengers left and

there were more seats available, but she squeezed with me till i had to get off the bus. No eye contact for this

one.

In both occasions no hair flicking.

I had on 2 dr of A7, 2 dabs of TE applied at 0730, hits 11 hours

later. It to be too much none, but perhaps most of it wore off during the day.

Todays application is going to be

1 dr A7 and 1 spray TE. Hoping to attract a younger crowd.

Just

got couple of sort-of-hits yesterday. First one was at this bus-stop near my workplace. As i was waiting at for the

bus, a lady in her late 30+ walked up. first off was the brief eye contact. Next she started to stand rather close

to me. Lastly she took a couple of brief looks at me.

Next hit was on the bus itself. I was seated alone on the

upper deck of the bus, and it was semi crowded. A different lady in her late 30+ got up and came and sat next to me.

Interesting thing was there are quite a few seats around and she came to squeeze with me. As the journey drew on,

more passengers left and there were more seats available, but she squeezed with me till i had to get off the bus. No

eye contact for this one.

In both occasions no hair flicking.

I had on 2 dr of A7, 2 dabs of TE applied at

0730, hits 11 hours later. It to be too much none, but perhaps most of it wore off during the day.

Todays

application is going to be 1 dr A7 and 1 spray TE. Hoping to attract a younger

crowd.
    Hmmm not bad its getting there, see how it goes for a

time and then maby next go for a small spray TE and a small dab A7 if you are looking to attract sober younger

targets.

I guess 1 dr of A7 and a spray TE to work well amoungst naughty girls who

have had a drink or three....

Stranger

Hi guys, just

reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x dr A7

along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits and sternum), and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No specific IOI

but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that this

morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big bottle from I can't remember where). I

put the SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed it in. This is the FIRST time I am using

SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed each other along the corridor (for 1.5

years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd did a mini stare and smiled as she passed

my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it was due to my good looks (just kidding),

most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my first try at SPFH. As there have not

been many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I implore the more experienced

forumers to take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this potentially undiscovered gem.

Meanwhile I will continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an

asian in a traditionally asian country, subjects are asian.
    Last edited by fedup; 01-07-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Hi guys, just reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x dr A7 along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits and sternum),

and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No specific IOI but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that this morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big

bottle from I can't remember where). I put the SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed

it in. This is the FIRST time I am using SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the

office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed

each other along the corridor (for 1.5 years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd

did a mini stare and smiled as she passed my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it

was due to my good looks (just kidding), most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my

first try at SPFH. As there have not been many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I

implore the more experienced forumers to take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this

potentially undiscovered gem. Meanwhile I will continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an asian in a traditionally asian country, subjects are

asian.
    Its good to hear from you once again and good posting on the

SPFH plz keep us updated on this stuff, i have not had any experience with

it.

Also i would be interested in how the Asian girls

are reacting to your Androstenone applications in future and what amount you are applying as your favourite most

consistant amount, and good luck to you for the new year fishing, i hope your rod bends often....

Phero Pro

Hi

guys, just reporting back on pheromone progress recently.

My normal applications include 1 x

dr A7 along the jawline, 3 x sprays of chikara (pits and sternum), and 15” SOE on forearms and neck. No

specific IOI but then again I admit I wasn’t really observing.

What was interesting was that

this morning I swapped SOE out for “Super Primal for Him” (The big bottle from I can't remember where). I put the

SPFH in the atomizer and sprayed 1 spray onto my wrists and rubbed it in. This is the FIRST time I am using

SPFH.

Reactions from 2 female colleagues at the office (Both about mid 20s).

1st one normally does not even look at me even when we passed each other along the corridor (for 1.5

years). Today she looked at me and even smiled.

2nd did a mini stare and smiled as she passed

my desk.

As much as I would like to think that it was due to my good looks (just kidding),

most likely it was the ‘mones. And whats interesting was that it was my first try at SPFH. As there have not been

many reviews and comments on SPFH, I am not too sure about this product. I implore the more experienced forumers to

take a second look at this product and provide some feedback on this potentially undiscovered gem. Meanwhile I will

continue testing with SPFH and return with findings.

FYI to note: I am an asian in a

traditionally asian country, subjects are asian.

Did you use the SP alone and without a cover

? And did you shower the other mone products off before wearing the SPFH?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Did you use

the SP alone and without a cover ? And did you shower the other mone products off before wearing the

SPFH?
    Hi Tounge, thanks for your reply.

I tend to bathe every morning, before each application, and

scrub application points thoroughly, I assume that this removes previous traces of mones.

I used the SPFH with

other pheromones like chikara and A7 as in the previous post. If you are asking if it is with or without a cover, it

was without. SPFH came scented and i believe its a pheromone cologne, and cover is probably not needed, correct me

if i am wrong. It should be able to be used on its own. I hope that answers your questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information