Default can someone make me a mix?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If I

mail my pheromones to them?

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by RickShankShaw View Post
    If I mail my pheromones to them?
    Just tell us

what pheromones you have at your disposal and also provide some details of your age and your phsyical make up and

personality and the target group that you intend to concentrate your pheromone use on and the forum can give you

advice as to how to make up a mix or what products and or proportions to use to suit.

You should be able to handle it ok, rather than send your

phero stash awash....
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

If I

mail my pheromones to them?
    Sure, just send them to me, and I'll even test the mix for you a report back

my results.

Just kidding. I agree with Terry, give us some info and we'll give you whatever help you need

working it out.

Stranger

Thanks for the help

guys.

I have NPA, Chikara, and Scent of Eros.

I'm 26. East Indian. Average Build. Don't really have a

protector vibe. I have a playful, lets have fun, child at heart personality.

Usually I apply as little as

possible. I use half a dab of NPA behind both ears. A quarter inch of SoE on one wrist and then rub over on the

other wrist.

And I've sprayed the Chikara into an atomizer. I close the atomizer, shake it, and then open it

again and slide my fingers down the spray tube picking up a small bit of Chikara on my fingers that I apply to my

jawline.

Usually I have feel good responses but I'm looking for something stronger.
    Last edited by RickShankShaw; 11-02-2009 at 10:06 AM.

Looks like you have a pretty

good strategy with the NPA. If you want to be adventurous you could increase your dose a little bit, but at 26 you

probably produce a decent amount of natural -None. Part of it depends on your "target", and your social

environment. But your caution is warranted, NPA is powerful stuff.

As for SoE, you can increase your dose

substantially. 10-15 inches is not uncommon, and a larger application may help you get others into your "playful"

manner. SoE is quite a social lubricant, and I love the way it relaxes just about any situation.

Chikara is

tricky, since its basically an unknown in terms of specific ingredients, but, again, you can increase your dose to a

full spray to start out. There are lots of good reports, but it seems you have to play with it over time to be able

to tweak it just right. If you're looking for powerful results, you might start out with your dab of NPA with a

spray of C7, and increase either one to your desired result.

One tried and true suggestion would be to try each

product on it own, and check your results. You'll see what it does and then be able to mix more

intelligently.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Stranger

I've weary of using too

much as I've noted that guys around me become much more testy. This causes me to be extremely self-conscious in

order to avoid ticking anyone off. Girls however are much nicer. I don't think the trade-off is worth it though,

which is why I use so little.

How does C7 work? What kind of behavior does it encourage?

For me Chikara has been sort of a

general "feel good" product. I use it a lot as a ""General Purpose" basic, either in it's scneted version, or as an

unscented "base" for another cover scent.

I've noticed people, one of my fave targets in particular (which may

cause me some bias), always seems to be a bit more "upbeat," chatty, comfortable, and "arm-hit" friendly when I wear

it. I think it also was instrumental in my getting a smooch on the cheek once quite unexpectedly from one lady

friend (hasn't happend since though dang it).

I generally only use a single spray, although I might up it to

two on some occasions where I have a more "hostile" pheromone environment where I might be "competeing" with other

things going on around me that will distract, a vigorous air conditioning system, or the like.

I've not noticed

the same level of "results" when using the Chikara gel packs. Same for the unscented spray. The scented spray

version so far has been the best.

I have yet to find an "appropriate" or "successful" use for androstenone heavy

products, and I'm an old fart, who is supposed to be weak in -none, surrounded by older women who are supposed to

be more attracted to -none... But so far "-none" = "none."
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I have

yet to find an "appropriate" or "successful" use for androstenone heavy products, and I'm an old fart, who is

supposed to be weak in -none, surrounded by older women who are supposed to be more attracted to -none... But so far

"-none" = "none."
    Try as little as possible. That's what I've found when dealing with none. My idea

is that the use of androstenone must be done intelligently. The human body only exudes so much and too much doesn't

necessarily repulse others as it sets off a warning sign to them that something is wrong. Less is more.

I've

also found that reapplying everyday to the same areas is a huge mistake. Instead I find different places to apply

each of the products.

Day 01 = NPA (Behind the ears), Chikara (under the NPA on the neck), SoE (on the

wrist).

Day 02 = NPA (on the jaw line), Chikara (on the the inside of the neck), SoE (on the back of the

wrist).

Day 03/04 = skip entirely.

I've come to believe that pheromones build up, sink inside your

skin, and rot, unless you're getting laid, or exercising, to sweat them back out. In fact I end up showering after

use of pheromones, making sure to thoroughly scrub wherever I applied them. This way if I do end up using them again

the following day, there is very little build up. It's the first thing I do as soon as I get back in the house.

Even then, I do notice signs of subtle build up the following day but that may just be mental.

This leads to

ultra-consistent hits for me. And I mean CONSISTENT. Laughing. Giggling. Playful shoving. Etc.

However I

want an all-purpose, one spray and you're good, mix, which is why I made this thread. Any help would be good.

However I want an all-purpose, one spray and you're good, mix, which is why I made

this thread. Any help would be good.
    That may not exist. All pheromones work with your skin and body

chemistry, which is constantly changing. The best you might hope for is a mix that works most of the time in a way

that is consistent with your goals.

I've read here many, many times that someone's tried and true favorite

mix "worked last weekend but did nothing this weekend". I have several mixes that I change around depending on what

I think might kinda sorta be a good way to go that day. Its an inexact science at best.

Read through some of the

old archive threads here. Those guys were mixing like crazy and coming up with bigger better and sexier mixes all

the time. Most of the threads even now concern some combo or another. Seems like everyone has a favorite, but also

keeps trying different things.

What you might try is the obvious: find a mix that you're satisfied works, then

mix a batch in the ratios you estimate, based on your applications. Only you can do that, based on what works for

you. And make a small batch, you might find you don't like it after all and you don't want to waste product.

Thread Information