Close

Thread: A7 et al

Default A7 et al

visit-red-300x50PNG
    With a product like A7 why are

the mones in the ratio 6mg 'none & 1mg 'rone ? Why is there much less 'rone & not a more balanced ratio

?

Could I, in theory, create an A7 clone from my existing mones - a straight 'none product Silent Seduction for

Men, & Alter Ego which has 'rone in it ? If I got the proportions right ...

Great question Chas, and I think

it goes to the heart of the conundrum of mixing. I'll answer in a very general sense for the forum at large. I'm

sure you know most of this. And of course its only my opinion, which may be easily challenged.

If you think

about pheromones in terms of the "big three" of -None, -Rone and -Rol, you can answer your own question. They each

produce certain effects that we want, but we want each of them at different times, places and strengths. The

challenge is compounded when you're dealing with a "blended" product like A7. With its strong -None component

tempered with a small -Rone addition, you could say that half the work is done for you. Adding something like SoE

(-Rol) you can tweak a sexy and respectful mix to a more social end. Adding A1 will give you a trust element.

Adding both will give you a very well rounded blend which works very well in an intimate situation, depending on the

situation and your approach.

Its even more difficult with a product like C7, where you have no idea what your

dealing with unless you've got a heap of experience.

With the chemset, you could, in theory, produce you own

perfect solution. From what I've read here, members much prefer mixing the pre-mixed products and tweaking, say,

A7 to "steer" it in the direction they want in a given circumstance. Its much simpler in one way because each

product has its own reputation of success, and needs only a little push one way or the other.

Why does A7 have

its particular ratio? Because it works for its intended purpose. Its a sexual -Mone, and the added -Rone calms it

a bit from the raw power of something like NPA. Its eminently steerable with SoE to make it friendly while not

losing its confident and respectable sex appeal. You could spend months trying to reproduce this with a chem

set.

I guess the straight answer would be yes, you could do it on your own, but given the knowledge base here I

think that personal experimentation within certain known parameters will yield faster and more effective

results.

Hope this helps. Great question, which I still think about as well.

Thread Information