Quote Originally Posted by Greek-lover View Post
Its being quite a while since the last time I wrote in the LS forum... I had been in a

long-term relationship for more than two years and during that time I had used pheromones rarely. As the

relationship ended recently, I started thinking the results I got from Pheromones, especially the great results I

got from a combo of Chikara and NPA.

At the time I was reading some materials from pick up "gurus" and I would

go out and hit on girls to see how things work. One of the best uses of pheromones for me, was to check beforehand

if a woman was sexually attracted. I would put a HUGE amount of Chikara and NPA, sit near a woman I would find

attractive, and wait for reactions. The most common reaction I got, was women playing with their hair, after a few

times I noticed that this body language cue, would give me beter than average reactions when I started a

conversation.

From all the phero pros out there, what is the most common body language cue or reaction

you are getting when you put a good amount of sexual pheromones, and how things usually turn out?

Take

care,
Wearin SOE and NPA ive had women pass me in the supermarket isles

and turn around and follow me and stop whenever i stop to look at summat, and then i move on and stop at the

deserted magazine section and after 5 minutes a group females congregated around me just fussin and fidgeting around

and there was one young girl in skin tight clothing ( so tight i dont know how she could breath ) just staring at me

as if there was never going to be any tomorrows

I

have had women walk straight up to me with stupid grins on there face and commenting " do i know

you"

Also a sofisticated and mysterious sexy blond

about 25 approached me after standing besides me at the post office counter she came up after 5 mins and looked me

straight in the eyes with all the symptoms of a major DIHL ( open mouth and funny grin ) I could have taken her away

by the hand no worries except that i didnt really want to start a sexual

relationship.....

Oh yes i was wearin scented PI with a

combo of softening pheromones.

At a meeting i will

sit at the back and most times girls will be turning their heads to take a look and also doing the hair flippin

stuff and fidgeting around.

I dont take the

pheromone attraction advantages because i am happy and satisfied in my relationship with my

Sheela.

I am wearing pheromones every day to stay in

touch and see which new single or combo product applications actually have any effects.

I have experienced many comments like " you have a sexy smell " when ive

been wearin Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros, also contrary to popular beliefs this A7 and SOE combo has supplied me with

some excellent Asian attraction hits when i was usin it. Its a good combo but one has to be vigilant against build

up, and then its pretty well consistant..

A couple

drops A314 and a drop of A7 is perfect for holdin a womans attraction /attention yeah works a treat once i make a

move and start conversation after lingering around and making sure they get a good whiff first.

To sum it up i really think it is impossible not to

get some type of female reaction from a decent pheromone or combo once they have had a good whiff, with some barely

noticable up to some most obvious its just a matter of perception really.