Close

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Pheromones and sexual body language?

Its being quite a while since the last time I wrote in the LS forum... I had been in a long-term

relationship for more than two years and during that time I had used pheromones rarely. As the relationship ended

recently, I started thinking the results I got from Pheromones, especially the great results I got from a combo of

Chikara and NPA.

At the time I was reading some materials from pick up "gurus" and I would go out and hit on

girls to see how things work. One of the best uses of pheromones for me, was to check beforehand if a woman was

sexually attracted. I would put a HUGE amount of Chikara and NPA, sit near a woman I would find attractive, and

wait for reactions. The most common reaction I got, was women playing with their hair, after a few times I noticed

that this body language cue, would give me beter than average reactions when I started a conversation.

From all

the phero pros out there, what is the most common body language cue or reaction you are getting when you put

a good amount of sexual pheromones, and how things usually turn out?

Take care,

Sadly I haved never gotten what I

would call a "sexual" response*. Social, yes, and I'm pretty certain of at least one DIHL, but that's pretty much

it.

There was *one* possible one, way back when I first started. I was wearing Chikara, and was in the

process of buying some cemetery plots... (okay...). The 20-something salesgirl spent some time in the office with

me, then we went out to the grounds to check location, and while there she brushed off something from my sweater

(she claims). When we got back to the office to fill out paperwork she got all flustered and messed up some forms

she was filling out. It's possible this was a semi-sexual (touching) hit, but I'm not sure. I admit I wasn't

paying much attention to it at the time and I'm considering it in retrospect. Like a dumb ass it didn't sink in

that I might have had something there and I didn't follow up.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

I've gotten a few great

hits while wearing Perception (ratio 2L:1R:1N), when I went out during Halloween. I'd describe those hits as sexy,

rather than sexual, because the results I got consisted mostly of flirty conversations and close dancing. Not that

I'm complaining, but I still thought I'd mention it.

Wow, Terry this is great. I

had some very positive reactions myself and I am glad to hear that Pheromones work so good for you. If you do not

mind, could you "rate" yourself in looks and clothing? Its reasonable to think that in order to have a positive

reaction to the sexual vibe that NONE gives, women must find your looks attractive anyway.

Although myself, I

had positive body signals even with women they did not know how I look like. One of my favorite experiments, when I

was waiting in line or sitting behind a woman in public transport, would be to uncap NPA put my thump on top so no

mones escape, and think to myself, "this woman in front of me would start playing with her hair in five second"

1...2... take my thump from the top of the bottle 3... 4... 5... and yes! a lot of the time they would start playing

with their hair!

This is why I was wondering if there are any other common signals that pheromones started

working. I am not the best in interpreting body language (yet) and I was wondering if there are any common foolproof

signals that the sexual vibe you give from ΝΟΝΕ is getting you a positive reaction.

Although I surely got an idea of signals from your descriptions

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Greek-lover View Post
    Wow, Terry this is great. I had some very positive reactions myself and I am glad to hear

that Pheromones work so good for you. If you do not mind, could you "rate" yourself in looks and clothing? Its

reasonable to think that in order to have a positive reaction to the sexual vibe that NONE gives,
    women must

find your looks attractive
    anyway.
    Hmmm ur um i recon i am sorta

average five foot 6 + 3/4 " when standing a little on my toes and i am around 154 lb and rather solid though i do

have evidence of love handles.

My usual dress is

thongs shorts and a T shirt very casual and laid back although if i really had to go out prowling for a lay and i

was desperate then i would be struttin out with pair of black polished high heeled elastic sided riding boots some

smart well cut strides and a black long sleeved collared shirt and a good phero application and cologne. you know

the scenario

But funny thing is i get my best

attraction/attention when i am barefoot in shorts with an orange T shirt on and messed up hair. PS i will be 58 next

birthday
    Last edited by terry0400-40; 11-04-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: x spell
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

But seriously, If NONE gives a vibe that you are sexually agressive and in a mood for sex, and they did not like

how you look they would run away from you. I believe that you are "honest in your description" , but you are

seriously underestimate yourself, even without having a clue of how you look, I bet that having so good results from

sexual pheromones from strange women, you are much better looking from what you think, although the clothing you

describe seems quite right Ι pretty much have α similar taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Like a

dumb ass it didn't sink in that I might have had something there and I didn't follow up.
    The story of

my life, this time I am going to be prepared

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by Greek-lover View Post
    Its being quite a while since the last time I wrote in the LS forum... I had been in a

long-term relationship for more than two years and during that time I had used pheromones rarely. As the

relationship ended recently, I started thinking the results I got from Pheromones, especially the great results I

got from a combo of Chikara and NPA.

At the time I was reading some materials from pick up "gurus" and I would

go out and hit on girls to see how things work. One of the best uses of pheromones for me, was to check beforehand

if a woman was sexually attracted. I would put a HUGE amount of Chikara and NPA, sit near a woman I would find

attractive, and wait for reactions. The most common reaction I got, was women playing with their hair, after a few

times I noticed that this body language cue, would give me beter than average reactions when I started a

conversation.

From all the phero pros out there, what is the most common body language cue or reaction

you are getting when you put a good amount of sexual pheromones, and how things usually turn out?

Take

care,
    Wearin SOE and NPA ive had women pass me in the supermarket isles

and turn around and follow me and stop whenever i stop to look at summat, and then i move on and stop at the

deserted magazine section and after 5 minutes a group females congregated around me just fussin and fidgeting around

and there was one young girl in skin tight clothing ( so tight i dont know how she could breath ) just staring at me

as if there was never going to be any tomorrows

I

have had women walk straight up to me with stupid grins on there face and commenting " do i know

you"

Also a sofisticated and mysterious sexy blond

about 25 approached me after standing besides me at the post office counter she came up after 5 mins and looked me

straight in the eyes with all the symptoms of a major DIHL ( open mouth and funny grin ) I could have taken her away

by the hand no worries except that i didnt really want to start a sexual

relationship.....

Oh yes i was wearin scented PI with a

combo of softening pheromones.

At a meeting i will

sit at the back and most times girls will be turning their heads to take a look and also doing the hair flippin

stuff and fidgeting around.

I dont take the

pheromone attraction advantages because i am happy and satisfied in my relationship with my

Sheela.

I am wearing pheromones every day to stay in

touch and see which new single or combo product applications actually have any effects.

I have experienced many comments like " you have a sexy smell " when ive

been wearin Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros, also contrary to popular beliefs this A7 and SOE combo has supplied me with

some excellent Asian attraction hits when i was usin it. Its a good combo but one has to be vigilant against build

up, and then its pretty well consistant..

A couple

drops A314 and a drop of A7 is perfect for holdin a womans attraction /attention yeah works a treat once i make a

move and start conversation after lingering around and making sure they get a good whiff first.

To sum it up i really think it is impossible not to

get some type of female reaction from a decent pheromone or combo once they have had a good whiff, with some barely

noticable up to some most obvious its just a matter of perception really.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information