Close

Thumbs up More Halloween Hits from Perception

visit-red-300x50PNG
    You'll have an easier time understanding this report if you've read my report from the day before

(http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19900), but it should still be clear without it. On

Halloween night, I went to a bar with a friend (female) and her friend, who I kind of like. I had half a packet of

Perception left over, and wanted to use it up. So I put on whatever was left on my neck and jawbones. Then I put

on my doctor costume, and headed out to the bar to meet up with my friends, who came there about ten minutes before

me. Now, unlike the Halloween dance the day before, where I got many subtle hits, this time, it was the opposite:

just a few hits, but very blatant ones. Here's what transpired.

The Waitress
    She came to our table, and

asked what we wanted to drink. When it was my turn, I tried to get into character by saying: "I've spent all day

running around helping patients; can you recommend something strong?" She laughed and touched me on the arm, and

suggested a tequila sunrise. I took her advice. During the whole time, she was standing very close, and leaned in

more than necessary. My friend said that the waitress was just trying to hear me better, but a guy can dream,

can't he? Similar things happened when she came to take our food orders, and she smiled whenever she looked in

my direction.

The "Nurse", part 1
    Now, while I was eating, I saw a woman (late 20's to early 30's)

dressed as a nurse walk past my table. She saw me, and said: "hey doctor" in a flirty tone. We talked and flirted

for a minute or so, with some casual touching here or there. I told her about a costume contest coming up later at

that place, and she said she was interested. Then she went to her table with her friends.

The "Nurse", part 2

(1.5 hour later)
    The DJ made an announcement, and all the contestants made it to a roped-off area. There was

about twenty people in the contest, including myself and the Nurse. People went to the center of the area, as the

DJ announced their costumes. When it was my turn, I was about to do stand there for about ten seconds, and go back,

but then something unexpected happened. The Nurse (whose turn already passed) ran up to me and started to do the

grind with me. At the end of the contest, they announced the winners. I lost, but the Nurse made 3rd place. I

went over to her to say congratulations, and tried to high-five her (with both hands), but instead, she went in for

a full-body hug, and danced with me in that pose for about a minute. Then she posed with me for a few pictures that

the club employees took, said thank you, and went off toward her group of friends.

Miscellaneous

Hits

These were more subtle, obviously. There was another guy also dressed as a doctor (this seems to be a

popular costume), and we had a fun conversation; he even congratulated me for entering the contest (he wasn't in

it). Other men, even "tough"-looking ones and the bouncers, seemed more respectful to me than I would expect in a

bar. All in all, good times.

Concluding Thoughts

Perception works! Definitely works. I had a really

great night in bar (which is usually not the case for me), and it was due to using Perception, although the carefree

Halloween atmosphere and wearing a costume probably played a role in it. Maybe I should have asked for the Nurse's

phone number, but it seems like she was just getting into her costume role, much like I was, so the dance/grinding

thing was mostly that. But I'd also say that Perception is what "convinced" her to do that in front of people.

Then again, if she wasn't at least a little bit attracted, then none of it would have happened.

Stranger

its good to hear someone is

getting hits from perception... ive got a bunch of gel packs of it still... ive worn it twice with nothing noticed,,

but its good to hear its working for you, ill have to give it a try again some time...

Thread Information