Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    You are

baiting them by being mysterious and not responding to them like they are accoustomed to men responding. You wear

mones and behave in a certain way to come across as an alpha male....

Great stuff. If you look at at

society(Im from Canada) you will noticed the roles have changed. I see it all the time, men chasing women down,

woman getting to choose from a handful of men. Some of my own friends are like this. If a women like what she sees,

she will come in your surroundings to give you "signs" that she wants YOU to make a move on her. This is not the

same as in you approching her first. When you approach a women first, you automatically put yourself in a different

category.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    When you

approach a women first, you automatically put yourself in a different category.

Eleven, could you

elaborate a bit more on this statement.

Phero Guru

Default none

drink Dos Equis and become

"the most interesting man in the world"
    There is a cure for electile dysfuntion!!!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    Eleven,

could you elaborate a bit more on this statement.

This one is quite simple tounge. Some guys approach

women BEFORE her giving the signs she wants to be approached. Others wait for a "queue" sign, then approach.

Category 1 - Approach with no evidence Category 2- Approached with evidence. This doesnnt guarantee that she will

like you when you approach. But you passed the first test. Reverse the roles. You smile at a girl then later you

notice she "magically" happens to be by the bar trying to get your attention, talking to you. To me thats sexy.

Phero Dude

Default Regarding RBT post

"Personality?

Unrevealing. James Bond. Things hinted at, but not stated.

Body? Whatever works. Though off the top of my

head I could see, again, the James Bond type (young Sean Connery, Tim Dalton type), or een a heavier type, being far

more thought provoking that sopmeone that looks like a scrawney nerdy wuss.

Skin? Nope. Leave it to the

imagination. But I wouldn't go to the extreem of covering myself head to toe ninja style, or with a hoodie, etc. It

*may* work in some situations though.

One thing that is common to both her and what you want to be is right

there in what you said: "...had a confident but quiet demeanor."

Deangelo has a good point as well. Make your

impression, then leave. Walk away. Go talk to someone else. A mysterious (and strong/confident)person will have

people follow them, they won't stand around waiting for everyone to come flocking to them and fall at their feet in

worship. They are in control. They "know" things you don't, and that makes you want to find out what it is even

more.

I heard one suggestion, although an odd one, was to imagine that everyone else (or at least your

"targets") had a "kick me" sign on their backs that only you could see. It was a way of seeming to know something

about everyone else that they were not aware of, and it would subtley come through in your behavior. Just enough to

make people wonder, a mystery." ---RBT

I'm not trying to reduce everything down to a mone, but

if I was to pinpoint the descriptions of a perfect mone to complement what you stated above, wouldn't it be the

"essence of A314"?

The problem is A314 makes me DEAD SERIOUS? Anyone else have this problem? It also makes

me very tense and I come across as angry.

I think I can't rely on A314 to pull off the job. Perhaps

A7/SOE can still do it as long as I "dress mysterious" and act mysteries.

A7/SOE is said to be a leader mone

and your in alpha territory.

Perhaps I want to come across as Johnny Depp in "Chocolat"; he was mysterious,

didn't wait around, dressed sexy and mysterious, and was polite, confident, and a leader (captian of the pirates in

that movie Chocolat).

Perhaps his dress, and great acting ability made him pull it off. After all we can't

smell "any mones" through TV.

Consequently, I think I can wear A7/SOE and still pull off the same vibe except

I have to "act it out". If I don't act it out, A7/SOE (by my normal nature) turns me more into a protector,

confident, somewhat mouthy, but polite. A great father figure or rather confident man who will speak up if

necessary, but rather not impolitely. That's the side it brings out of me.

if I want mystery I need to

dress the role and act it out. I know others have stated to be alpha male, it may work in a bank in a business

environment, but I'd rather be the "sexy, mysterious Don Haun Demarco" as opposed to the mysterious alpha male

director in a bank.

Know what I mean? Any more tips on how to achieve this "specific " goal?

HM

Phero Pro

This one is

quite simple tounge. Some guys approach women BEFORE her giving the signs she wants to be approached. Others wait

for a "queue" sign, then approach. Category 1 - Approach with no evidence Category 2- Approached with evidence. This

doesnnt guarantee that she will like you when you approach. But you passed the first test. Reverse the roles. You

smile at a girl then later you notice she "magically" happens to be by the bar trying to get your attention, talking

to you. To me thats sexy.
    I still don't quite get your point. If I want to approach a women, I

approach. I don't go into the approach with expectations or thinking too much. I approach just as if I were meeting

a guy for the first time. After my approach then the women will give me the signs of potential intrest or not. Too

many guys overthink this simple stuff and end up playing solitaire.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by tounge View Post
    I still

don't quite get your point. If I want to approach a women, I approach. I don't go into the approach with

expectations or thinking too much. I approach just as if I were meeting a guy for the first time. After my approach

then the women will give me the signs of potential intrest or not. Too many guys overthink this simple stuff and end

up playing solitaire.
    I fully agree, and that whole approaching as if your meeting a guy is the way to

go. But what im implying is nothing to do with thought, you see a women who is giving you clear cut signs she wants

you, then you approach. It has nothing to do with thinkin about it. its in real time.

Ive read posts where guys

are wondering why they got "turned" down after approaching someone while wearing pheromones. Im just trying to give

them real advice, so they atleast kinda know who to approach and who not to. Just cuz your wearing pheromones doesnt

mean approching a supermodel shell like you. We gotta think real, tangible results lol.

I'm with tongue on this one.

If I meet a male stranger in a bar, I have no desire to put moves on him with the goal of going to bed. Its the

same with meeting a woman, any woman, no matter her looks.

Its simply a matter of not being motivated primarily

by looks. I'm much more interested in what a woman has to SAY, and if she can put three sentences together that

relate to each other. If the conversation flows well and there seems to be some chemistry, then its all good, and

some naughty thoughts start creeping 'round.

I'm mostly turned off by very good looking women. Why? Too much

experience with trying to make something work when there's no substance, and there rarely is any. Not to mention

the behavioral, lets say, quirks. Even when physical attraction is mutually strong, I get tired of that really

quickly, then bored, then somebody gets hurt. Its just not worth the weekend or week of fun. There has been

exactly one exception to this.

Unless I'm on vacation, then none of this matters.

Phero Pro

I fully agree,

and that whole approaching as if your meeting a guy is the way to go. But what im implying is nothing to do with

thought, you see a women who is giving you clear cut signs she wants you, then you approach. It has nothing to do

with thinkin about it. its in real time.

Ive read posts where guys are wondering why they got "turned" down

after approaching someone while wearing pheromones. Im just trying to give them real advice, so they atleast kinda

know who to approach and who not to. Just cuz your wearing pheromones doesnt mean approching a supermodel shell like

you. We gotta think real, tangible results lol.
    Thanks for clarifing somewhat. You may be good at the

pickup game and more power to you. However, the impression I get from many guys who have posted here over the years

is that they are basically clueless and desparate. And they have the whole concept of Pheromones all wrong.

Now

many times when you think a girl at a club or bar is giving you buying signs, it is often that they are looking for

a pigeon or geek to buy them drinks until the next stooge or some one better comes along. See this ALL the time.

Anyway it is an interesting topic of discussion.

you see a

women who is giving you clear cut signs she wants you, then you approach. It has nothing to do with thinkin about

it. its in real time.

Ive read posts where guys are wondering why they got "turned" down after approaching

someone while wearing pheromones. Im just trying to give them real advice, so they atleast kinda know who to

approach and who not to. Just cuz your wearing pheromones doesnt mean approching a supermodel shell like

you.
    I agree with this through experience - although I haven't met any supermodels ... I was given (with

hindsight) clear signs to approach women on two separate occasions. I know this from what they told others later on.

I didn't approach because the signs weren't clear to me at the time. I didn't understand what these subtle signs

meant.

(I think women are to blame for this & shouldn't rely on us to correctly intepret their 'different

smiles' & 'raised eyebrows').

It can't be very flattering for a woman to repeatedly give out signs which are

ignored for the reason above.

If a woman is giving signs to approach & you like the look of her, then approach -

'mones or no 'mones.

I think that younger men here need advice from female forum members on how to tell the

difference between a 'real' sign & a false alarm

I think you are looking at it

wrong. If the woman seems to notice you, approach her if you are interested. The worst that can happen is you'll be

told no. You'll be no worse off than before except that you'll have eliminated one from the list of possibles. No

matter what, you'll be ahead and it gets easier with practice.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information