Aloha

my friends. Well, I have been using my magic combo of TE/sandalwood and SOE for about a month now with great

results. I admit its taken me quite sometime getting used to alluv the increased attention and hits, because,

frankly, it can be a surreal experience LOL. Well a couple weeks back me and one of my best friends thats like

a braddah went out to our favorite lounge/club. He went heavy on SOE with a packet of AE. And I went heavy with TE.

With 2 sprays, 1 behind each ear. Well, it was a great night. We hooked up with 2 smokin hot brunettes, and went to

several different clubs in the vicinity together. Both gals basically "chose" which one of us would be "theirs" LOL,

and I had the shorter girl with the really nice ta ta's. She was definitely the more outgoing of the 2, and really

took a fancy to me cuz of my moke build. She just loves the broad guys hahehehe.

Well, we danced alot, and

really, they insisted on buying us the drinks rather than vice versa....and in a club thats really unheard of cuz

women and girls alike are notorious for rubbing and grinding on guys until they cave in and buy them something,

which after that the girls basically move on to the next guy. That was def an eye opener for my girl to be buying

lol. i noticed that my confidence was in its element. I was bold, dancing good like i always do when i am finally

comfortable with my setting, w/o mones that takes a lil longer and a lot more booze to open up. And one thing i

really noticed was how whenever i danced i was surrounded literally by a whole crowd of hot and not so hot girls.

Same for my buddy. I also noticed that some women would be rubbing up on guys and kissing on them, but once i left

to buy a drink or go wizz they would suddenly become ice queens to them....i know this cuz me and my bud were

spotting one another to see the environments reaction to us hehe. Now I know in confined spaces women will alot of

times get confused as to who the real mone user is. They might think its some other guy until the real one has

left.

I am wondering how to conquer that? Cuz while i am getting alot of eye contact and smiles they seem to be

grinding up against someone else. And its not for the other guys sparkling wit and charm mind you, Some of these

guys would never have stood a chance with several of the women that were near me, but said women were all over

them.

well, after about an hour together with our club girls, they said they needed to go. we kissed and

exchanged contact info. But after leaving the club, we ended up hooking up again to go to another club. We really

got into our element and were grinding with no care in the world on the floor. At this point i was so drunk and high

off my mones basically i was too in love with myself LOL. Women would come in sensing my confidence and magic mix

but get very pissed and aggro'd when i didnt respond. My buddy and I's M.O. that night was, since he was wearing

the social mix he would draw in the women, while me, wearing the sex mones, would hook them. Well, like i said, we

both got way too faded and grew God complexes. Next time I am definitely not going to drink that much cuz i REALLY

want to see what others reactions are, rather than sensing it in a surreal, detached sort of way. Well during one

point, I was having far too much fun with some of the girls that were on the stripper pole in the V.I.P area, and

foxy brunette got all possessive and stormed off in a rage with her girl in tow. I didnt notice any of this cuz i

was way too faded lol. My friend was the one who told me. but only the day after.

He later told me he saw the

whole thing and tried to warn me they were watching but i basically made a short hand gesture that said no (I

vaguely remember doing that) and they really got aggro'd then lmao. im a very good dancer even when not

wearing mones and once im in my dance element its kinda hard for me to be perceptive of things. i just sense and

feel. Kinda like a sensory overload hehehe. Well I spent the rest of the night looking for them after my favorite

songs had finished. Good night turned bad *sigh*

Any clubbers here on LS forums please give any experiences

you might've had using mones in the club environment. And how to eliminate some annoying things that pop up. Like

when women are rubbing up on the wrong guy lol. Lots of responses are welcome. Lets all help each other out here

please until next time my friends.