Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40
  1. #1
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Alpha Machismo or Certo for men

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have

    any of you tried these Alpha Dream products for men? What are your experiences?

  2. #2
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Have

    any of you tried these Alpha Dream products for men? What are your

    experiences?
    I have tried the Alpha Maschio, it is Alpha and it is a very

    concentrated mix of pheromones so do not start out at the recommended 4 spray application because you could OD, one

    or two sprays max could be enough to suit

    you.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  3. #3
    Phero Dude
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    6925

    Default Machismo

    Terry

    Can you

    give me more feedback on your results? Did it have an effect on your mood itself? More confidence, alertness, sex

    drive.

    Did it have an effect on others? More eye contact? Women lustful? Easier to initate sex?



    What age group of women does it work on? Where were your hits coming from? Did it effect women sexually?

    Were they put in a sexual mood (like npa). Were they touchy and feely?


    How do men react to it? Does it

    cause aggression? What about women, does it piss them off at times?

    How do you find it compares to A7/SOE

    combo? I find that mixe makes me extremely confident, respectful towards people, and has positive effects on

    everyone.

    Is Maschimo better than A7?

    Well I look forward to your responses!

  4. #4
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
    Terry

    Can you give me more feedback on your results? Did it have an effect on your mood

    itself? More confidence, alertness, sex drive.

    Did it have an effect on others? More eye contact? Women lustful?

    Easier to initate sex?

    What age group of women does it work on? Where were your hits coming from? Did it effect

    women sexually? Were they put in a sexual mood (like npa). Were they touchy and feely?


    How do men react to

    it? Does it cause aggression? What about women, does it piss them off at times?

    How do you find it compares to

    A7/SOE combo? I find that mixe makes me extremely confident, respectful towards people, and has positive effects on

    everyone.

    Is Maschimo better than A7?

    Well I look forward to your

    responses!
    I used it at 4 sprays per application for a week and when i did

    not notice any perceivable results i sent it away to a friend in Melbourne who after a week sent me very positive

    feedback on it that he was getting good hits at clubs pubs and nightclub type of

    venues.


    He mentioned several times thereafter that he

    liked the Alpha Maschio and concluded that if used now and then the results were better than if used on a daily

    basis.


    I also did recommend the seller to a contact

    in the UK and he did also order some unscented Alpha Maschio and also Certo.. after receiving it and several weeks

    had elapsed he reported that he was getting good female attraction hits from both products but after a further two

    weeks did report back to me that the hits had dried up and he may ask for a return.



    So i will speak to my Melbourne buddy soon and ask

    if he is still using the A-M as he said he may also get some Certo so i will try and obtain some further feedback.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  5. #5
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm interested,as

    well.That's the first time I ever heard of Alpha Dream.Thanks,Terry.

  6. #6
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    Hey

    T-man!! Long time hehe. What would you recommend for a night out on the club? I have been using SOE and TE the last

    2 times ive gone out with a buddy. Ive gotten some good results for the most part but I am still trying to gauge

    just how much to put on. Friday i put a couple of strips on my forehead - SOE, and 2 sprays of TE to myneck

    and back of neck. I had a lot of girls dancing with me but nothing too overt. I hear its actually proven to be ok

    od'ing just a lil while in a club setting but i think i may have too much, because my friend was also wearing them,

    same thing pretty much but he was more heavy on the SOE. That is one big mone crowd when we are together.

    lol.
    A little extra Androstenone should not be a worry for girls in club

    setting providing they see that you are happy friendly and they experience a fun vibe when they are in your

    prescence, even better if they have had a drink or two.




    One of my favourite club combo's is Alpha 7 at two drops and a gel pck SOE,

    also at times they tell me that i smell sexy when im wearin

    this.

    or PI and SOE. is another of my favourite get a

    bad girl type mix


    AE works well for me when my body

    temp has been elevated and can then score with it easily.




    TE is ok but i obtain better results with other forms of Anone..

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  7. #7
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4451

    Default

    Hm, will def try those out

    T-man. But PI? Ooooh, that's even more temperamental than npa right? I think i'll try SOE/A-7/and TE for one

    experiment and then go with PI if I am feeling particularly bold and fearless lol

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello Terry, if you was to

    list you top 5 pheromones and why,what would you include? cheers,Lee.

  9. #9
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
    Hello Terry, if you was to list you top 5 pheromones and why,what would you include?

    cheers,Lee.
    First the products and the why will follow as time permits

    as i am repairing my car.

    • Aqua

      Vitae
    • Nude


    • Instant Sexiness

    • Possess
    • [S

      IZE=4]Alpha 314[/SIZE]
    • Alpha

      7
    • Primal Instinct

    • NPA/ w

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  10. #10
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6311

    Default

    Just remember that Terry's list are

    what work for him. They may not work for you.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  11. #11
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    First the products and the why will follow as time

    permits as i am repairing my car.
    • Aqua

      Vitae
    • Nude


    • Instant Sexiness

    • Possess
    • [S

      IZE=4]Alpha 314[/SIZE]
    • Alpha

      7
    • Primal Instinct

    • NPA/ w

    Terry, I see you mentioned certain products from a relatively new company

    that seems to be setting up a very nice website. DO you have a lot of experience with their products?
    I'm always

    very reluctant to try new companies, but this one seems quite legitimate and provides a lot of information.
    What

    has been your experiences with them and their products?

  12. #12
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dapg01 View Post
    Terry,

    I see you mentioned certain products from a relatively new company that seems to be setting up a very nice website.

    DO you have a lot of experience with their products?
    I'm always very reluctant to try new companies, but this one

    seems quite legitimate and provides a lot of information.
    What has been your experiences with them and

    their products?
    have ordered Possess about 4 times, it is

    something that i actually keep bedside.... i apply a few dabs above my top lip before sleep every 3rd night and my

    dreams are amazing, my Sheela also loves the stuff.




    Possess makes a good going out attractant with a dab of PI or Primitive, or

    use it alone in intimate setting it does the job....






    For attraction then NUDE is my favourite product hands down and at four or

    five drops gets me the very best attraction / ice breaking effects ever also some of my younger male friends use

    it.


    Aqua Vitae is mostly Androstenone with around 6

    steering pheros and is fine at 3-5 drops, and is something that would suit those that can utilize a high aNONE

    product.

    Yeah the softeners in AV give it a smooth get

    you in the door effect.



    I am still testing

    Primitive which is Androstenone 6 mg /10mL, i have been testing for several weeks on and off and have yet to come to

    a definite conclusion when comparing it to Alpha 7 and also PI which has become a favourite of

    mine,


    yea actually a drop of PI and four drops Nude

    has been my mainstay but have had to move away from the PI for awhile so as to concentrate on my Primitive testing.


    Also have their Androstadienone 10mg/10 mL which which

    would suit users that have success with an A1

    product.....

    The orders arrive very fast and the

    postage is two dollars to Australia.

    I have made around

    8 orders so far.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  13. #13
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks Terry that sheds a lot of

    light on the products. I would have thought aqua vitae was the least a none heavy.
    Which one would you reccomend

    for a young guy (I'm 22) as an attraction product? It sounds like nude would be the one.
    Also, I thought they came

    in a roll-on not in a dropper bottle, how are your application methods?

  14. #14
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dapg01 View Post
    Thanks

    Terry that sheds a lot of light on the products. I would have thought aqua vitae was the least a none heavy.
    Which

    one would you reccomend for a young guy (I'm 22) as an attraction product? It sounds like nude would be the

    one.
    Also, I thought they came in a roll-on not in a dropper bottle, how are your application

    methods?
    Hi Dapg, Aqua Vitae uses a proprietary

    mix of seven of the highest quality human pheromones, with the predominant pheromone being

    Androstenone.Therefore one or two drops for a young man i would say, good thing it is

    buffered.


    Initially i

    made a big mistake with my usage of NUDE because of it being relativly inexpensive i thought better use more so was

    rolling two large stripes full length of each inner arm..... Naturally did not notice a dam

    thing.


    After several uses and still nothin i sends

    it to a buddy in Melbourne who gets hits from the start with it Grrrrrrrr wtf .. ??




    I had 1.5 ml of the Nude stored in a 5 ml size To Go sprayer and one day

    when i was at a loose end just gave it a little spray sorta equivelent to 5 drops for summat to do and wow zammo the

    day provided hit after hit i was suprised and then realized that my initial applications weeks earlier were far

    toooo large..


    I remove the stopper of my new bottle

    NUDE with the finger nail of my index finger and use four or five drops from a rubber ended pheromone dropper. and

    cover with some Aramis by Aramis or some A Men Angel or some Pi by Givenchi.




    At around 22 then if you decided to give it a blast then start at two or

    three drops laid over the top of a couple sprays of your fav cologne, or you could always go nude and not cover if

    you prefer because it is an unscented product hmmm iv just rolled some onto my wrist smells like unscented SOE with

    just a hardly discernable funk.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  15. #15
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    7451

    Default

    Their website has been

    suspended. Not a good sign!

  16. #16
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
    Their website has been suspended. Not a good

    sign!
    The websites relating to all products featured on this thread are

    still up and functioning as i did check them out.


    So

    i am curious as to exactly what product relates to the website that you say has been suspended thanks....

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    are they as effective just

    sprayed on clothes? i have to admit,ive purchased pheromones and im STILL chicken to try them for fear of what an OD

    might do to me!!!

  18. #18
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
    are they as

    effective just sprayed on clothes? i have to admit,ive purchased pheromones and im STILL chicken to try them for

    fear of what an OD might do to me!!!
    There are varying opinions on this, but I would say go ahead and

    give it a try. Even if applied to skin pheromone products will get transferred to whatever you are wearing anyway.



    Just remember you can get the same "buildup" type problems on clothes as on your body. Wash whatever you apply to.

    If you wear a shirt multiple times, and it has multiple doses of pheromones on it, combined with your own natural

    sweat etc, it can aquire a life of it's own, especially if you let it sit for a while and the residual body

    bacteria have been having a field day stinking things up in their own way.

    Plus around here, if I leave

    something sit long enough it may start smelling like cat pee. Not from the pheromones, but from the fact the cat did

    piss on it...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  19. #19
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Syracuse, New York
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    7451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terry0400-40 View Post
    The websites relating to all products featured on

    this thread are still up and functioning as i did check them

    out.


    So i am curious as to exactly what product

    relates to the website that you say has been suspended thanks....
    I

    don't know what happened. I had clicked on the site the day before and the site pooped up. That day, I just got a

    notice saying the site had been suspended. They are up and running today.

  20. #20
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
    I

    don't know what happened. I had clicked on the site the day before and the site pooped up. That day, I just got a

    notice saying the site had been suspended. They are up and running

    today.
    Hey thanks for checking back. I may start a new thread " Mix of the

    day " just for interest sake.... see what everyone is wearin
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  21. #21
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi terry,, i was just wondering

    about alpha and saw that is had a good deal amount of pheromone concentration in it,
    would you actually recommend

    it if i was looking more of an attraction and ice breaker? I saw the price and if i bought it bulk it would also

    give me a cheap price(not that i'm cheap), i'm planning to buy in bulk because i don't live in the US and there

    is no mones in my country but i'm currently in the US now until december.

  22. #22
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Hi

    terry,, i was just wondering about alpha and saw that is had a good deal amount of pheromone concentration in

    it,
    would you actually recommend it if i was looking more of an attraction and ice breaker? I saw the price and if

    i bought it bulk it would also give me a cheap price(not that i'm cheap), i'm planning to buy in bulk because i

    don't live in the US and there is no mones in my country but i'm currently in the US now until

    december.
    Seeing as you are in the US it would not hurt to pick up a

    bottle of Alpha-M, and even Certo which is probably more friendly than the A-M.




    Considering the concentration of the products i would start out with using

    less than the recommended 4 sprays as you could always work up to usin extra if two does not prove sufficient.



    Remember that pheromones may build up so have a good

    scrub up between applications or take a day or two off occasionally, i should take my own advice lol.

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  23. #23
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    but is it actually good?
    not many

    people seem to use it.
    i tried to find reviews but not much came out..
    or would you recommend something else

    perhaps?

  24. #24
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    but is

    it actually good?
    not many people seem to use it.
    i tried to find reviews but not much came out..
    or would you

    recommend something else perhaps?
    There are some fairly consistant

    pheromone products available and from amoungst them we choose our favourites as to what suits our particular

    character, make up and age ect.

    Thus having an idea of

    your age and nationality, personality and the particular target group and responses you expect then perhaps the

    forum may assist you with some advice on a purchase and user instructions ect
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  25. #25
    Phero Guru Rbt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    1,579
    Rep Power
    6311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    but is it

    actually good?
    not many people seem to use it.
    i tried to find reviews but not much came out..
    or would you

    recommend something else perhaps?

    Being "good" is a relative thing. What works "good" for some may

    not be "good for others. Generallyt the only way to tell it to try it yourself.

    The fact not many people have

    reviewed it or tried it may be because there is an awful lot of products out there, and it can take time for them to

    get tested, and then someone actually has to post a review somewhere (that gets picked up by the search bots). Even

    when I search for relatively well-known products I often come up with few hits.

    Here is my opinion: if you have

    any doubts, start first with products like those sold here at Love-Scent. There is a good bet that someone on the

    forums here has tried it (perhaps a lot of someones...) and has something to say about it. If you have questions etc

    you will probably have someone ehre that can answer them. That may not be true with products from smaller

    manufacturers that don't have any sort of forum or followings.

    After you get the hang of some "known" and

    supported products, then you can branch out into the less well known, but be armed with some knowledge of what you

    are looking for in terms of results.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy
    .

  26. #26
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty South USA
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    6847

    Default

    Terry just curious what product

    from this site would compare to posses? I love my Alpha 7 and SOE covered with Angel/m. Would it be a good idea to

    add posses to this mix. Thanks.

  27. #27
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    Terry just curious what product from this site would compare to posses? I love my Alpha 7

    and SOE
    covered with Angel/m.
    Would it be a good idea to add posses to this mix.

    Thanks.
    I think because of its plant extracts Possess is a unique

    pheromone product, it is something that i enjoy to use at bedtime or in an intimate setting as it is not what i

    would call a dominant attraction formula.


    I would

    prefer not to add Possess to the tried and trusted combination of Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros, if anything then just

    the inclusion of Androstadienone would be an advantage for some situations.




    I also like to use A men Angel once or maby twice a week its a very

    interesting and sorta unique fragrance that holds on fairly well.




    I have tested out Pi by Givenchy several times and it seems to be another

    edt that i could enjoy as a cover. ( my Sheela likes it also and i may just be in luck come Christmas ) we will

    see....


    I have Aramis by Aramis which is one of my

    favourites, have about 3 bottles ha ha.


    Also B men

    which is nice enough, but this one does not seem to hold on me for any length of time even with many sprays... same

    goes for Individuel by Mont Blanc and Instinct by David Beckham....





    Also Dolce and Gabbana, dont need much of this one as its quality

    stuff.


    Have also Gucci Pour Homme, the chunky solid

    glass bottle is as heavy as a brick but this cologne is one that will certainly be one of my favourites for a long

    time because i just love the beautiful addictive wafts of unique scent that it gives off throughout many hours yeah

    this stuff is delightful to me.


    I have a small

    bottle of Versace L'Homme, its also nice and i allow myself an application once a month as i have only about 17 ml

    left...


    I also have many others some popular and

    some not so, but my preference is for classy refined fragrances that are distinctive and have some degree of golding

    ability.
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  28. #28
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Dirty South USA
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    6847

    Default

    Thanks Terry for the reply. I

    do like adding A-1 to the mix of Soe and A-7. As far as cover scents I love Angel/m I can't wear it everyday. I

    haven't tried B Angel for men yet. I kinda like Terre d hermes believe it or not I like Green Irish Tweed. I have

    Pi by Givenchy and Gucci envy I will try Gucci pour homme soon. I have Armani black code sometimes I like sometimes

    i don't I guess it depends on my mood lol. When you say you use posses at bedtime do you mean for sex or just to

    help you relax? I know stipuid question. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. We really do appreciate

    the knowledge that you and other members bring to the forum.

  29. #29
    Phero Master terry0400-40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    5894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    Thanks Terry for the reply. I do like adding A-1 to the mix of Soe and A-7. As far as cover

    scents I love Angel/m I can't wear it everyday. I haven't tried B Angel for men yet. I kinda like Terre d hermes

    believe it or not I like Green Irish Tweed. I have Pi by Givenchy and Gucci envy I will try Gucci pour homme soon. I

    have Armani black code sometimes I like sometimes i don't I guess it depends on my mood lol. When you say you use

    posses at bedtime do you mean for sex or just to help you relax? I know stipuid question. Thanks for taking the time

    to answer my questions. We really do appreciate the knowledge that you and other members bring to the

    forum.
    Possess is something i like to use at bedtime as my Sheela seems to

    find it relaxing and refreshing when i wear some and she also likes the scent which to me seems like a faint version

    of D&G.


    Also we choose to dab some upon our top lip

    once or twice a week because of the self effects it produces very vivid and colourfull dreams.



    You know Ontimenow i may initiate a little

    experimentation with Possess and Primal Instinct just to see if this combo may produce a little

    magic.


    I would have liked to tried the Possess with

    some Alpha 7 but unfortunately the only A7 i have available is included into a mix with A314, and also another mix

    with some M11 used as softener.


    I have some Black

    Code as in a copy oil, just tried it and not bad for a copy.




    Green Irish Tweed, it seems very popular with many forum members,


    it is just a tad out of my league at the moment

    pricewise.


    Hmmm just noticed the Black Code

    certainly has something nice and mysterious going on for it, It just reminds me i was at a function last week and i

    was given a sample of a couple of Niccer balls from South Africa, the spelling is probably incorrect but these when

    sucked give one a black tongue and they sorta taste of aniseed so im off now to suck on the last one i have....

    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

  30. #30
    Phero Enthusiast chas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    390
    Rep Power
    5746

    Default

    I found that women like the smell

    of Faberge's 'Addiction Spice Fire' body spray & edt which contained 'aromatic spices, musk, & precious woods'.

    I think that it was discontinued but it is still available in places (eBay ??). It smells good enough to eat ...

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •