Close

Banned User

Default Any Experience Wearing Pheromones W/ Ohers?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I got a friend of mine interested in pheromones. We'll be going out together while wearing them. This

isn't something I've found any reports on. Will the girls be able to tell who's wearing what? If we're both

wearing ~none products would that cause and OD? I guess this is uncommon as most of us don't advertise what we

wear. Any insight would be appreciated.

Just as a guess:

Your behavior

is also part of pheromone usage. If you wear a "I want sex now" pheromone like androstenone, but behave like Richard

Simmons you'll probably strike out, as well as confuse the heck out of people.

The main idea is to use your

personality to get someone close to you, maybe off by yourselves a bit, and then let the pheromone product act as an

"enhancer." It won't do much without the behavior to back it up.

I would think it's possible, that if two

people who are both wearing pheromones, stay too close to each other, there may be a possibility of there being such

a high concentration of pheromones that an OD is possible (overwhelm the senses of others around them). This could

be a problem with androstenone, as there is some evidence that -none can cause OD reactions if too strong. However

most other pheromones don't seem to have real "negative" reactions even in larger amounts so if you are using

androstenol or androsterone you should be okay.

Androstadienone (A1) may or not be a problem due to it's

reported "depression" effects on some males. If both you and your bud have loaded up on A1 and hang too close to

each other you may suffer some self-effects. If you are not affected badly by A1 (I don't think I am for example)

then that would not be a problem. And if the high concentration *does* affect other males in your area "negatively"

and throws them off their game, so much the better for you...
    Last edited by Rbt; 10-19-2009 at 10:25 AM.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Have Pheromones will travel

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    I got a friend of mine interested in pheromones. We'll be going out together while wearing

them. This isn't something I've found any reports on. Will the girls be able to tell who's wearing what? If

we're both wearing ~none products would that cause and OD? I guess this is uncommon as most of us don't advertise

what we wear. Any insight would be appreciated.
    Hey Peregrine early

November i have a Phero-equiped friend flying into Brisbane for several days and will be staying over my

place, and we will certainly be hitting out together on a few pheromone adventures...... sooooo we shall see.....

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default Both men Androstadienone equiped, ready 4 action....

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Just as a guess:

Your behavior is also part of pheromone usage. If

you wear a "I want sex now" pheromone like androstenone, but behave like Richard Simmons you'll probably strike

out, as well as confuse the heck out of people.

The main idea is to use your personality to get someone close to

you, maybe off by yourselves a bit, and then let the pheromone product act as an "enhancer." It won't do much

without the behavior to back it up.

I owuld think it's possible, that if two people who are both wearing

pheromones, stay too close to each other, there may be a possibility of there being such a high concentration of

pheromones that an OD is possible (overwhelm the senses of others around them). This could be a problem with

androstenone, as there is some evidence that -none can cause OD reactions if too strong. However most other

pheromones don't seem to have real "negative" reactions even in larger amounts so if you are using androstenol or

androsterone you should be okay.

Androstadienone (A1) may or not be a problem due to it's reported

"depression" effects on some males. If both you and your bud have loaded up on A1 and hang too close to each other

you may suffer some self-effects. If you are not affected badly by A1 (I don't think I am for example) then that

would not be a problem. And if the high concentration *does* affect other males in your area "negatively" and throws

them off their game, so much the better for you...
    Yes both

Sniffer Dog ( my visitor ) and i, will be striking out with a good splash of Androstadienone applied, i have been

using mine 10mg/10mL at around 2 or 3 drops per application and do not have any unpleasant self effects although in

the beginning i experienced a very pleasant high after my applications.

I was most surprised at the experience of the euphoric pleasant initial self

effects, but i think after nearly a month i have settled down even though i still feel extra good, which i must in

all fairness attribute to the "Power of Now " E.T.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

Thread Information