Close

Journeyman

Default Regarding absorbtion

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ive noticed

sometimes I wear mones for a few days, then stop for a few days and my results are better on the days I dont take

them. Not that I dont get results with them, but a few more DIHL's, and just more relaxing vibe. Or I get the same

results as if Im still wearing them.

I was wondering if any of the experts know how these chemicals get

re-absorbed back into the body. Im not speaking of conversion as I know how that already works. Does this stuff

actually get re-absorbed into your body and add to your natural phero signature? For example: testosterone cream

gets absorbed through your skin.

I could be wrong but I think if there is excess pheros on your skin, your body

naturally refines it and re-absorbs it.

I've experienced this myself in

fact my off days seem much better than the application day most of the time. Probably an OD on my part.

Question Interesting Concept

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    Ive noticed sometimes I wear mones for a few days, then stop for a few days and my results are

better on the days I dont take them. Not that I dont get results with them, but a few more DIHL's, and just more

relaxing vibe. Or I get the same results as if Im still wearing them.

I was wondering if any of the experts

know how these chemicals get re-absorbed back into the body. Im not speaking of conversion as I know how that

already works. Does this stuff actually get re-absorbed into your body and add to your natural phero signature? For

example: testosterone cream gets absorbed through your skin.

I could be wrong but I think if there is excess

pheros on your skin, your body naturally refines it and re-absorbs it.

Hi eleven, you pose a

rather interesting question which I'm ashamed to say I really don't know the answer to, but it's worth a bit of

research I think.

I do know from my own varied experiences that even after I stopped applying certain

pheromone products, usually those with high amounts of -none that I have continued to get what I would call definite

pheromone enhanced responses from others for a couple of days after I stopped using the stuff?

I know full

well that pheromones applied to ones clothes can linger and still effect others for days after the initial

application, and in some rare cases I've seen it effect another a week after, as I spilled a generous quantity on a

sweater of mine and wore it a second time without a wash!

As for absorption in the skin? It could be possible

to some minor degree, the skin does absorb what's applied on it, it's not the most efficient way to introduce

drugs or testosterone cream for instance into our system, but over time we know it does work, so goes to reason

pheromones might be introduced into our system in a similar way? Probably in a much less potent form, but it is

possible in could alter ones phero signature in the short term.

It could be an interesting test, apply

sufficient amounts of your proven performing pheromone for a week straight, only to the skin, and then expose

yourself after to strangers after you've stopped applying it and washed off any trace, then see if you still get a

enhanced reaction from strangers?

Might try that little test myself, now I'm curious....Anyone else have a

similar experience, pheromones still affecting others after your application has been thoroughly removed???

That was a topic a few year

ago. You could probably do a search and find some information on it. As I recall, the consensus was that certain

amounts to absorb into the skin to be released later. It seems to me that it could last for a few days. The alcohol

based products seemed to be more readily absorbed.

Build up was the term used and it was talked about a lot.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

As far as drugs or testosterone

cream, those require a "carrier" to allow them to be deeply absorbed, think DMSO.
    The ~mones would only be absorbed

into the very thinnest top layer of skin and would do no harm.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

There's no way to really know

except from experience, but I believe "build up" and "residual effects" are real. From what I can tell, it only

lasts for a couple of days, probably for the reason Jim stated.

As I recall from the earlier threads Belgareth

alluded to, a lot of users "cycled" their usage with time off between application. I certainly do.

In my applications I assume

absorbtion and apply less. It seems to work out fairly well since I wear mones almost every day.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

Ok so the absorbstion through

the skin is very little, thanks mtnjim. Thats one thing I was curious to know.

I have definately notiiced this

effect though, I really do think it adds to your phero signature or maybe your phero signature is blending nicley

with the build-up. For the people trying to see what product works for their chemistry they should try a product for

a few days and if it still gives effect after without applying any mones then I think thats a good way to determine

which product suits you.

Another example of this is if I wear a high none product and let it build up...then on

the build up days after I only wear SOE to buffer the effects and this has given me amazing results. For me the

results are almost guaranteed, and it is what I do when I know I have build up.

Thread Information