Close

Stranger

Default Alter Ego and Chikara

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have a

bottle of Chikara,and just ordered AE/m,and just wondered if the two products would mix well together,or would it be

an OD.I'm 50,6'0,180 lbs,medium build.I've had mixed results with Chikara,and it seems a lot of people like

AE/m.Thanks.

IMO they are very similar products

with similar ingredients. You might try mixing, but go with small amounts as the likelyhood of an OD may be high,

and the scents may clash. But you never know till you try.

I would consider just using one or the other. Also,

if Chikara isn't doing anything for you try upping the dose. I've heard some people can lay the pheromones,

including androstenone, on pretty danged thick before they get results (and for others just a dab will do ya).

I've gotten somewhat positive results with 2 sprays of Chikara, or a couple drops of AE. Different responses

though. The AE got me my first DIHL from a hispanic girl, although I can't say I've seen any strong results with

it since. Chikara seems to be a fairly decent "freindly" product for me.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Definitely try the AE/m on its

own first, you'll learn its individual properties. I've never tried the two together as they seem to be too

overlapping as standalone products. You could tweak either with NPA or TE and that would make sense. I've

recently been experimenting with AE with nice results in the 35+ crowd.

Journeyman

I used both products. I actually

ordered them at same time. Personally A/E gave me consistent results, and It is what I currently use. Chikara didnt

do much for me, even sometimes made me feel like I was too soft. Hard to explain, maybe its the scent. Test each one

on its own. I do think for your age chikara might not do anything, but thats just my theory. Im 27.

Cool Chikara, it's alright...

Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    I used both products. I actually ordered them at same time. Personally A/E gave me consistent

results, and It is what I currently use. Chikara didnt do much for me, even sometimes made me feel like I was too

soft. Hard to explain, maybe its the scent. Test each one on its own. I do think for your age chikara might not do

anything, but thats just my theory. Im 27.

I read, or watched somewhere, don't really remember where,

but some guy wrote a review on Chikara I kind of liked, didn't totally agree with it but liked it...Needless to

say, he mentioned that it smells exactly like what a lot of exotic dancers are using to various strip clubs he's

been in I guess?

Anyhow, long story short, got dragged along to one of these clubs with some of my twenty

something friends this past weekend for a birthday party, sure enough the dude was right on the money! Went

home and smelled my bottle again, was the same smell?

I still don't know why the exotic dancer community would

wear Chikara, but to each there own...It would kinda be nice if we had an exotic dancer on the forum who could

respond to this inquiry, I'm kind of curious?

Anyhow, I've used both Alter Ego and Chikara, and

both are very sound pheromone products, once you find your sweet spot that is, sometimes it takes a bit of trial and

error obviously...As for mixing those two? Never considered it, way too much overlapping for me.

My personal

favorite still is Alpha 7, the stuff has now made me a true believer for going on two years now, I could fill a book

with all the positive results I've gotten with that stuff.

I have however, mixed Alpha 7 with SOE, my

normal/regular mix, and with NPA, for potent extra sexual attraction.

I've tried using Alpha 7 with Alter Ego as

well as Chikara and both those mixes seemed to work very well too, but bottom line for me at least, the Alpha 7

seemed to be the primary engine powering/ or enhancing all those combos.

Also, keep in mind for some reason I

can just naturally go a little higher on the -none, and my targets tend to be either latin or african american, and

those folks seem to have a high tolerance to -none, so the above combos are perfect for me.

You may of course

differ.
    Last edited by Kmac; 10-07-2009 at 05:19 AM. Reason: typo

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Kmac View Post
    I read, or

watched somewhere, don't really remember where, but some guy wrote a review on Chikara I kind of liked, didn't

totally agree with it but liked it...Needless to say, he mentioned that it smells exactly like what a lot of exotic

dancers are using to various strip clubs he's been in I guess?

Hey Kmac,
    I agree with you on this,

it does kind of smell like dancers.

Nice to hear you are having great results with A7. I never tried it. I was

wondering what your age is, and how A7 compliments your personality type?? As I might be trying that out next time.

For me the edge and A/E are the best for sexual, and SOE can be sexual, depends how you play it.

Stranger

I just got mine today and I

like it,it has a nice smell.

Stranger

I've stopped using AE/m. I love

the smell and most of my friends don't mind it. Unfortunately the girl I'm seeing thinks it smells like dirty

armpit mixed with cologne. I usually put 1 drop on each wrist.

Journeyman

I like them both.

Ego has given me numerous hits and tremendous respect from co works and other people. In fact, I found it much

useful in work environments than A314. However, I got tired of the AE scent quickly and found it incompatible with

most of my fragrances thus stopped using it.

Chikara is much more versatile, being available unscented. On me

it seems to smoothes people out and grabs older women’s attention.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by rickster View Post
    I have

a bottle of Chikara,and just ordered AE/m,and just wondered if the two products would mix well together,or would it

be an OD.I'm 50,6'0,180 lbs,medium build.I've had mixed results with Chikara,and it seems a lot of people like

AE/m.Thanks.
    I like Chikara better than AE/m. I've used both but like the smell of Chikara and get WAY

more hits from it than AE/m.

I've gotten a variety of comments about Chikara, the smell is like baby powder,

vanilla or a combo of both.

For me - I use Chikara scented with a dab of SOE and some liquid trust. This works

GREAT for me in a party situation. Get lots of attention and lots of chatter from women.

One thing I found that

was really wierd for me was that Chikara REALLY works REAL well on YOUNG women. I'm 46 and I found that young girls

(like 18 to 25) really get a strong attraction for Chikara almost like falling in love kind of thing. This has

happened more than once and then they go totally psycho if you even talk to them once!

Not looking to

hook up with younger women, just want women my age to chat me up more. But this has happened more than once, more

like a dozen times so far.

So now I use it more *sparingly* rather than as a day-to-day mone.

I've also

switched to using Realm for Men which works good as my day-to-day cologne which I also like the scent of too.

Hey, I'm all about the younger

women, and I'm 34, guess I need to break out my C7 and have a go again

Admittedly, I haven't used mones

in a while just because of the amount of cover needed to disguise them. It's not a big deal for going to a club,

but hanging out with friends at happy hour it's a little more remarkable.

Thread Information