Close

Default Huge doses of liquid trust.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has

anyone tried large doses of liquid trust?

I bought a bottle quite a while ago, but at the recomended dose
    did

not seem to have much of an effect.

After I tried the recommended dose a few times and did not notice anything,

I thought to go out and try it to strangers, as I have done with pheromones in the past. Over half an hour, I used

the whole bottle on my clothes. I wanted to use liquid trust in a closed environment so I got in a local bus .

Unfortunately the bus was too crowded to start a conversation, but something really struck me. You know how you

would accidentally touch a stranger and you would move your body right away, for some reason in this really crowded

bus, people would accidentally touch my back or arm, but would not move it away, like they would feel really

comfortable with me. It seemed really weird, this happened more than a few times with both man and women at

different ages, At a point I thought that this is probably happening because of liquid trust, and the whole thing

seemed less awkward.

I remember taking a seat, with a really old man seating across me. After a few minutes I

looked at his face and he was looking at me like I was the kindest person on earth! No kidding, there was a warmth

in his face, like I was his grandchild or something.

After a few stops the old man got out of the bus and a

very attractive, well dressed young woman took his seat. I got an opened Chikara sample from my pocket and applied

the whole packet to check reactions, From her body language seemed a little anxious, but at a point looked into my

eyes and moved her lips like he was going to start talking to me, she never did, but I got the hint and we had a

short conversation until she got out from the bus. As she seemed a little anxious in the beginning, maybe liquid

trust helped to calm her down.

OK , this is getting longer than what I intended... my conclusion (from my

limited experience) is that liquid trust works, but you better put a lot.

Hi Greek lover

Yes

i´ve tryed out very large doses of Liquid Trust ( 10 sprays and much more )

And you´re right when

you say that it works just fine but subtle .. you have to be very aware of what happens around you and how people

act without the influence of LT

In my opinion does it make people act very much nicer towards you and the seem to

like you more ..

Take care of the self effects .. don´t use too much whilst driving your car .. it really

makes me zoned out ..
    very similar effects to alpha nol ....

Pago

Quote Originally Posted by Pagodeiro View Post
    In

my opinion does it make people act very much nicer towards you and the seem to like you more ..

Take care of the

self effects .. don´t use too much whilst driving your car .. it really makes me zoned out ..
    very similar effects

to alpha nol ....
    Yes, I agree on both. It certainly has an effect, although is subtle and not

long lasting. I guess if the producer was using more oxytocin in the production of liquid trust, it would be more

popular in the love-scent forum. Still, I find it a good addition to pheromones...

Phero Pro

Hi ‘Greek Lover’, I have used

both Liquid Trust & Liquid Trust enhanced, in fact I have just tested out the Liquid Trust enhanced with good

results. Although both have the active ingredient Oxytocin, Liquid Trust enhanced has an ample amount of

Anstrostenone added to the formula, in my opinion, too much, therefore dosing is very difficult and an Androstenone

OD is very easy to achieve with just 2 or more sprays.
    With the original Liquid Trust product, it is very easy to

use with little chance of OD. A tip, use Liquid Trust on clothing for a longer lasting effect, Oxytocin by nature is

a very delicate molecule, in fact many people say that the Oxytocin in Liquid Trust has is inert, or has been

destroyed by environmental factors even before it gets to the wearer. I disagree, because I have felt a marked

difference in people around me when I wear it, so it does work,although very different to a pheromone.

Incidentally, Androstenone with Liquid Trust is a good combination to wear in Greece. Androstenone tends to work

well with Greek females, and LT dampens the edginess of Androstenone, so maybe consider buying LT enhanced.

Hi bronzie,

I did not

consider buying the enhanced version, for the reason you mentioned, an androstenone OD. I agree that LT works, but

from my limited experience and some reviews, I think a large dose is needed.

Could you pinpoint the positive

results you mentioned?

Thread Information