Close

Stranger

Default Need advice for from the experts

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm

25 yr old asian male i'm told that i'm very spontaneous and hyper around people i'm familiar with. but then quiet

and shy around large group of unknown people. I was seeing a co-worker (23 yr old mix mexican/white girl) for about

2 months. We both jumped into the relationship pretty quick. Sometimes I feel that it was a rebound for both of us.

Most of my female friends said a girl will know if they want to be with you or not after 2 months and rebound are

bound to fail. In this case we are still good friends, not f*k buddy, but i do get some hints that she wants to fool

around. ie. inviting me into her house and changing to her lingerie, letting me massage her body, rubbing her legs.

Or maybe she still feels comfortable around me.

Point is I'm very confused about what she wants from me. I still

want to try again. I've been lurking around this forum for about 2 weeks. I understand mones are not the magical

love potion that gives me what i want.

But I would like some advice on what to use to reach a possible

relationship again.

I've purchased TE, C7, NPA, and SOE. So I'm willing to try anything.

Thanks!

Where Velvet Darkness is Kissed by Golden Starlight

Default All good stuff........

Quote Originally Posted by Kream View Post
    I'm 25 yr old asian male i'm told that i'm very spontaneous and hyper around people i'm

familiar with. but then quiet and shy around large group of unknown people. I was seeing a co-worker (23 yr old mix

mexican/white girl) for about 2 months. We both jumped into the relationship pretty quick. Sometimes I feel that it

was a rebound for both of us. Most of my female friends said a girl will know if they want to be with you or not

after 2 months and rebound are bound to fail. In this case we are still good friends, not f*k buddy, but i do get

some hints that she wants to fool around. ie. inviting me into her house and changing to her lingerie, letting me

massage her body, rubbing her legs. Or maybe she still feels comfortable around me.

Point is I'm very confused

about what she wants from me. I still want to try again. I've been lurking around this forum for about 2 weeks. I

understand mones are not the magical love potion that gives me what i want.

But I would like some advice on what

to use to reach a possible relationship again.

I've purchased TE, C7, NPA, and SOE. So I'm willing to try

anything.

Thanks!
    Considering the easygiong friendship that exists

between you and this girl then i would suggest that you may start using a spray of TE when in contact with her in

future and if this works in your favour ok, or if it clams her up then use some SOE layered along with the TE.......

and plz report back......
    I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....

I'm wondering what you're

waiting for. This girl is advertising with both barrels. Have you made any moves toward her at all?

Agree with

Terry on the Mones if you care to liven things up a bit, but sheesh, I think you're in.

Thread Information