Close

Stranger

Unhappy How long do uponed phero packets last?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    EDIT: I apologize guys, the title is meant to say: "How long do Unopened phero packets last?"

Hey

guys what is the half life expectancy of pheros from the packets once opened? Specifically for TE because I opened

it and used less than half last Saturday and haven't used it since then (I went out Monday but forgot to use it

). I do have it closed with a paperclip but this obviously ain't air-shot like the bottle caps. I was

thinking about finally using it today, but if its already to late I rather just put my usual A314+NPA combo.
    Last edited by MikeyMike; 09-03-2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling error in title

My opinion: as long as they are

fairly well re-sealed and haven't gotten dried out I'd think they'd be good for at least a week or so. I've used

some as much as 2 weeks after I first opened them.

The catch is, I can't tell if the overall effectiveness

diminished any or not, as I have yet to find a product that gives me overwhelming obvious and consistant results

where I would have some basis for a comparison test between "fresh opened" and "aged" product.

In any case the

stuff shouldn't "go bad" to the point of it giving really negative results (unless it's a high androstenone

product and you encounter someone who is real sensitive to it, which would probably happen if fresh or old). So I'd

say go ahead and give it a try and see what happens. Maybe you'll discover thestuff works better for you...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information