Close

Default 4 questions from new person!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

Everybody. i'm new to this site and new to pheromones. i am 37,male and RIGHT ON THE EDGE of trying them out. my

research has shown me to be more impressed by the love scent products than others. i have a not backward in coming

forward personality so i'm keen to try them. i have 4 questions and would love any hints and replies. Cheers.

i've purchased a note book and pen especially to chart my experience with 'mones.is that too formal?
    2,i admit

i'll be scared of the FIRST spray in case it makes me wig out.is this normal/could this happen?
    3,i purchased a

'mone ending with number 10 and never used it. now i
    see these here,should i ditch it.
    4,[you still awake?] i

would love love scent to open a market place on amazon co uk so i can buy from there. any real chance of that

happening?
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by thecaptain View Post
    1, i've

purchased a note book and pen especially to chart my experience with 'mones.is that too formal?
    Not if it

helps you to get a grasp on the mones. Some things will work for you some won't you want to keep a record of what

works. Also your "sweet spot" will be your own, you'll want to remember what it is when you start mixing

mones.
    2,i admit i'll be scared of the FIRST spray in case it makes me wig out.is this normal/could this

happen?
    No.

3,i purchased a 'mone ending with number 10 and never used it. now i
    see these

here,should i ditch it.
    Not sure which one you're talking about. LS sells "Perfect 10" and it's very

powerful and very good in the right hands.

4,[you still awake?] i would love love scent to open a market

place on amazon co uk so i can buy from there. any real chance of that happening?
    Cheers.
    Bruce will

need to answer this one.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

decent of you to reply to my

questions,Jim.

3,i

purchased a 'mone ending with number 10 and never used it. now i
    see these here,should i ditch

it?
    Attractant 10 ? Could use it as a cover scent for L-S products.

hello Chas. really that is

the one i got. is it rubbish?

Hello TheCaptain,

Just so

you know, you can mention other products here. We have no problem with that. Our chief restrictions are that you

cannot say something slanderous like calling them thieves or liars, you cannot post links to your own website, one

you make money off of or a competitors. Otherwise, feel free to post openly.

I do appreciate your concern for

not doing anything wrong but we all appreciate the input about products out there.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

hello

Chas. really that is the one i got. is it rubbish?
    I had Attractant 10 some time ago & I didn't use it

very much. However, some of these milder products with less 'mones in them (I've got SMC 600) have enticing smells

which may appeal to women.

They could be used as a cover scent to the more powerful L-S 'mone products which

have more 'mones in them & these levels of 'mones are stated. That way you could use 2 'mone products at once

which is frequently done.

fair enough. note: i

phrased as a question 'is it rubbish'. it is also my desire to fully test out the products on Love Scent and

report honestly. being very new to pheromones and liking the atomosphere on here [ive lurked.i admit] is the only

reason i have joined.
    Chas "was attractant 10 a joyful experience?"

Chas "was

attractant 10 a joyful experience?"
    Tactfully put

Looking back I didn't try Attractant 10 long

enough to be fair to the product. I can't attribute any hits to it but I think it smelt good, & I'm sure that it

would be suitable as a cover scent for other 'mones.

However, if i now buy a Love Scent 'mone I would try it

longer to give it a fair trial. With all pheromones you need to carry out trial & error - e.g. try 1 mone at

different dosages & application points in different situations but move on when you're convinced that particular

'mone isn't working for you. No one 'mone suits everybody as we all have different skin chemistries, etc.

etc.

E.G. I've had no hits with Chikara so far but good hits with 1/2 TE/m gel pack, with no cover scent,

applied behind the ears/neck. I've also found it important to get close to women e.g. sitting a bit closer to them

in office situations, or lean near them at the bar, to let them get a good blast of the pheromones. They behave

differently when they inhale the 'mones !

>> 'mones DO work & you'll know when they do but a little patience &

effort is necessary e.g. as when you tried out different beers before you found your favourite.
    Advanced

'mone users here also have their favourite combos of 'mones e.g. APC & another 'mone. Do a little reading of the

posts here & see what you can pick up.

163 views and 2 genuine

replies...friendly site!!!

I've done two things while testing

products, whether pheromones, colognes, or any other "personal care" or "HBA" (as it's called in the retail trade)

product.

I often make up a notecard with the product name, source, ingredients (if known) etc. Then I also list

my overall reactions to it (good scent, yucky scent, etc). Thirdly I make general notes on any generalized positive

or negative reactions. These cards serve as my "quick reference" when I am figuring out what to wear in a certain

situation.

I also have a calendar with large enough daily spaces to make notes in. I can record how I'm feeling

that day, what I wore (product), maybe even note the weather. Then I'll also note any reactions I got, or just the

overall "feeling" I seemed to pick up from others that day. Also include notes on reactions by various specific

"targets," looking for any behavior patterns.

I've pretty much eased off on most of this however. After you

start getting a general feel for things it's probably not as important as when you first start out, or introduce a

new product into your inventory.

I wouldn't call it a silly thing to do, as the effects of pheromone products

are so subtle and so variable you need to keep observation notes for quite some time until you start to recognize

any effects (or lack of effects). Like anything it CAN be taken to some ridiculous extreme. Because of all the

variables it's unlikely you can narrow things down too finely (eg in terms of exact dosages etc). Do what you find

is helpful. However NOT keeping ANY sort of notes means you will just be floundering in the dark and you may not get

any sense of how things are working.

At least I can touvh on ONE of your questions...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

views and 2 genuine replies...friendly site!!!
    You have to understand that a lot of views are

created by bots. Nobody there but those nosey bots collecting data to index.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by belgareth View Post
    You have

to understand that a lot of views are created by bots. Nobody there but those nosey bots collecting data to

index.
    As well, at any given time 90%+ of those reading here are lurkers and not members with posting

privileges. To be honest, I think you've started a good thread. A lot of people learn from the responses to your

good questions. Feel free to address any other concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by idesign View Post
    As well, at

any given time 90%+ of those reading here are lurkers and not members with posting privileges. To be honest, I think

you've started a good thread. A lot of people learn from the responses to your good questions. Feel free to address

any other concerns.
    And if an already posted post has pretty much said what another was going to say,

or there is little anyone can add to it...

Plus some of us have to grab time to check the forums only when the

boss isn't looking and may not have the time or opportunity to make a reply.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information