Aloha everyone. I would like a poll and everyone's feedback on which of the

following would be excellent combos, or even combined all together. Mahalo.

SOE/NPA - I hear a lot of

good feedback on this combo, plus a good amount of sexual hits. I am hooked on none for the very reason that I do

not want to project the image of a wussbag. So I have been hesitant to use products which contain rone in

decent/high amounts. Does the SOE, kinda reduce the effectiveness of NPA sexually aggressive-wise? Or does it open

the door for even more opportunities that normally would have been shut due to only wearing none??

SOE/TE - Basically what I get from TE is that it is basically the diluted version of NPA, which translates into

being a little harder to OD on or no?

I have recently bought the SOE/NPA Super combo as well as the Sandalwood

version of Edge. I am very eager to test these out and experiment. Can anyone tell me what Sandalwood smells like,

and does it get good consistent hits? I am a very outgoing individual, so striking up con/v's is no big thing for

me.

I also hear that the TE/NPA combo is bar none of the best and most enduring when it comes to sexual hits.

Again I will be extensively testing these theories out 2 see for myself.

Now for the lat portion. Would these 3

combined be a potentially good mega-combo? I will be sure to post my trial and errors on these. In the meantime,

feedback and discussion is always helpful and conducive to the learning process. Mahalo and Aloha

everyone!!!