Close

Journeyman

Default Good combos for sexual hits both consistent as well as aggressive

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Aloha everyone. I would like a poll and everyone's feedback on which of the

following would be excellent combos, or even combined all together. Mahalo.

SOE/NPA - I hear a lot of

good feedback on this combo, plus a good amount of sexual hits. I am hooked on none for the very reason that I do

not want to project the image of a wussbag. So I have been hesitant to use products which contain rone in

decent/high amounts. Does the SOE, kinda reduce the effectiveness of NPA sexually aggressive-wise? Or does it open

the door for even more opportunities that normally would have been shut due to only wearing none??

SOE/TE - Basically what I get from TE is that it is basically the diluted version of NPA, which translates into

being a little harder to OD on or no?

I have recently bought the SOE/NPA Super combo as well as the Sandalwood

version of Edge. I am very eager to test these out and experiment. Can anyone tell me what Sandalwood smells like,

and does it get good consistent hits? I am a very outgoing individual, so striking up con/v's is no big thing for

me.

I also hear that the TE/NPA combo is bar none of the best and most enduring when it comes to sexual hits.

Again I will be extensively testing these theories out 2 see for myself.

Now for the lat portion. Would these 3

combined be a potentially good mega-combo? I will be sure to post my trial and errors on these. In the meantime,

feedback and discussion is always helpful and conducive to the learning process. Mahalo and Aloha

everyone!!!

Stranger

From what I read unless your

in your 40's or around that age, you are sure to OD in one form or another on the TE/NPA combo; possibly also even

when adding SOE just because of the extreme amounts of none (as well as in your body's) compared to the rone you

would be using. I would say start 1st testing TE since it is less potent than NPA, in combination with SOE. Then

depending on your results move on to NPA+SOE mix. Of course I'm still a newbie so the floor is open for the vets to

give their feedback lol.

Journeyman

Yeah, i'm still relatively

new to dis as well bra. I've been researching the stuff for about 2 years now, but that was with the scams pherlure

and icebreaker (please do not EVER buy those stuff! They are bogus mone products, and its just a waste of money)

I've been using NPA solo with some good and obvious hits. Mainly classical ones. And one very obvious and blatant

hit so far. No DIHL's as of yet. I am 27, so with what you've said I definitely don't want a constant OD effect

goin' on. Kinda ruins the fun if ya know what I mean I intentionally OD'd on NPA just recently so I could see

the resulting reactions everyone had to the excess none. Most of the guys that were around me in the mall acted like

they wanted to do tryouts for a UFC debut. And I observed 2 women that I had passed by, suddenly cover their noses

and mouths and start to really walk away quickly lol. When I went into one of the clothing stores, the female floor

associates were acting like they thought I would be stealing something. Giving me very dirty and nasty looks.

. So yeah, none is good, but only in small doses for me. If this woulda been in a club opr bar setting I do

not think this would've been an OD (I used 5+drops of NPA behind both ears) Usually I only use 2...exactly with a

good cover scent. Depending on the cycle the woman/women are on they are pretty susceptible to that small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstitch View Post
    SOE/NPA -

I hear a lot of good feedback on this combo, plus a good amount of sexual hits. I am hooked on none for the very

reason that I do not want to project the image of a wussbag. So I have been hesitant to use products which contain

rone in decent/high amounts. Does the SOE, kinda reduce the effectiveness of NPA sexually aggressive-wise? Or does

it open the door for even more opportunities that normally would have been shut due to only wearing none??
    Try a search on SoE NPA DD mix, DD is a mix of those two named for a former forum member "Donald

Duck".

SOE/TE - Basically what I get from TE is that it is basically the diluted version of NPA, which

translates into being a little harder to OD on or no?
    Try a search on SoE TE DD Lite

I also

hear that the TE/NPA combo is bar none of the best and most enduring when it comes to sexual hits. Again I will be

extensively testing these theories out 2 see for myself.
    TE is simply NPA at 1/5 the dilution, no

point in mixing those.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnjim View Post
    Try a

search on SoE NPA DD mix, DD is a mix of those two named for a former forum member "Donald Duck".

Try a

search on SoE TE DD Lite

TE is simply NPA at 1/5 the dilution, no point in mixing those.

Mahalo braddah, good feedback

Thread Information