Close

Stranger

Default What pheromones do wear when you want hits from girls you know

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay so like most people i've read many threads before joining. I haven't read too

many threads on my particular question so i figured i would put it out there and see what i get back.

I'm new to

the pheromone game and looking to make my first purchase in the next couple of days. My question is what pheromones

should i purchase if i want sexual hits from girls i already know? I keep reading about TE, Alpha 7, and NPA. I

want something I can wear with my cologne and I know most of them come unscented.

A little info on me. Black,

5'10" outgoing personality. Athletic build. If it matters the girls i will be dealing with are black.

Hello and welcome to the

forum.

The first thing is do not expect immediate responses form women you already know. They already know you

and have a firm idea of what you are like. It will take time and exposure befor it sinks in that they feel

differently about you.

In your case I'm going to suggest A7 or TE to try first. Black girls seem to be

attracted to higher -none levels. You are probably putting out quite a bit of -none already so I thing A7 because it

is -none with other pheromones to keep from hitting them too hard.

Start with 1-2 drops and try it for a week or

so. See how it goes and adjust from there.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Journeyman

In my experience, even girls you

know for a long while, will notice even in the first day you changed your pheromone signature. Her eyes moving

towards you, her looking (more) at you is a sign, especially when you're not looking at her, it doesnt necessarily

have to be eye to eye contact.

I speak from experience, however, the girls I'm talking about were not having at

all a close relationship with me , they were just girls that I met every day at college in my classroom, but they

didnt really got to know me, or to put it in Belgareth's words, no firm idea of what I am like. A slight change in

appearance maybe would would help you ( slightly different haircut etc)

Stranger

are the TE and A7 easily

masked by cologne or will the smell cut through the cologne?

And these girls aren't "friends" in the sense that

we hang out every day, but more of friends i'm trying to "get it in" with.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_monopoly View Post
    are the TE

and A7 easily masked by cologne or will the smell cut through the cologne?

And these girls aren't "friends" in

the sense that we hang out every day, but more of friends i'm trying to "get it in" with.

From what

I've gathered how a pheromone product "smells" can depend a bit on exactly how it reacts on you. Some people can

seem to wear a product and detect, or have others detect, any "pheromone" scent blasting thorugh the default cover

scent package. Other people seem to have a body chemistry where the pheromone scent seems noticeable (at least to

the wearer, but it could be they know they are wearing the product and are "looking" for a scent).

Same goes for

the way any cologne or cover scent works with you. Some products seem to work better on some people than others.

About the best option is to just try it and see what happens. Just remember that whatever body odor/scent you put

out will be perceived differently by others, and what smells odd to you may really turn your targets on. If your

targets are 20 year old females for example, don't worry if the other males (or other age females) around you react

badly to the scent, just worry about how the target females react.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Thread Information