Close

Journeyman

Default German's answer to 'mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Aloha

everyone! Has anyone had a good marks on that German product Pheromax? I know Bruce has some in inventory but

there's not much info as of yet. I checked out their official site which was in Deutch (German, which I speak a lil

of since my mum is English and German), and it seems to have some promising mones in it. But currently Love-scent

has only the standard version with the 3 main mones, I also saw on the site there was another upgraded product which

contained 200omcg of Oxytocin (they measure alluv their dosages in the mcg's for some reason), which is currently

not sold in North America. I do want to give their stuff a try and see if it works well with my NPA. Any info and

feedback would be great on this new development. Mahalo!

Journeyman

Ok. After viewing their site

again I have learned that this is really billed as a stand-alone product (similar to SOE, but with no scent), and is

heavy on none and nol. One red flag that popped up was there reference to the VNO receptor...now, from what i've

read the whole VNO thing being the main detection source for mones is hooey, so hopefully this stuff won't be a

scam like Pherlure or Icebreaker (their sites have multiple references to the VNO backed by bogus scientific

research). I get paid tomorrow so I will buy some and test it out.

Pheromax used to be a good

product but I haven't used it in a long time. The value of Oxytocin is questionable. There is a lot of

contradictory information about it as to whether it really does anything or lasts long enough to be useful. The

products I've tried with it in it didn't seem to do anything for me.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information